Bill Clinton Named 50 Times in Epstein Sex Island Records

Gimme a fucking break. MOST MEN "like 'em young," when you are talking about pursuing sexual gratification. I have no doubt that the "gentlemen" who visited this infamous island and Epstein's homes were told that all the girls were "of legal age," and they had little reason to ask for documentation, as the girls themselves were reveling in the attention they got, as well as gifts and experiences that they enjoyed greatly. None of the females has credibly indicated that she was forcibly raped and I doubt that any of them were. Fcuking a willing 17-year-old who looks and pretends to be 20 is not "child molestation" even if it is technically statutory rape.

I find this whole explosion of faux outrage nauseating. Just like "elections have consequences," money and power bring favors and gifts. Deal with it.

Gimme a fucking break. MOST MEN "like 'em young," when you are talking about pursuing sexual gratification. I have no doubt that the "gentlemen" who visited this infamous island and Epstein's homes were told that all the girls were "of legal age," and they had little reason to ask for documentation, as the girls themselves were reveling in the attention they got, as well as gifts and experiences that they enjoyed greatly. None of the females has credibly indicated that she was forcibly raped and I doubt that any of them were. Fcuking a willing 17-year-old who looks and pretends to be 20 is not "child molestation" even if it is technically statutory rape.

I find this whole explosion of faux outrage nauseating. Just like "elections have consequences," money and power bring favors and gifts. Deal with it.

17yo girls can't consent, willing or not. Thus it's rape. Except in a few states where the AOC is 16 or 17.

Forum List

Back