Over 170 people with Jeffrey Epstein links likely to be named in court docs set to be unsealed in coming weeks

Carlson made a great point about Trump... (paraphrase) "With Trump, what you see is who he is. When you see him in an interview, or speaking on stage - that is who he is, there is nothing fake about him. he is the same person all the time".

In reality, with Trump you get nonstop lies, misinformation and alternative facts

What is fake about him is his hair, his skin color, his claims of intelligence, his definition of truth

In reality, with Trump you get nonstop lies, misinformation and alternative facts

What is fake about him is his hair, his skin color, his claims of intelligence, his definition of truth
A politician lying?
OMG...
A politician obsfuscating.... nooo
Spinning a truth to misinform??? What??

Again - absolutely nothing Biden doesn't/hasn't done his entire career, and plagiarizes to boot.
The man literally makes up shit as he goes.
Alternative facts?? Do you even know who Biden is?

All the things you all hate so much about Trump - Biden also does. Just not so... flamboyantly.

Joe Biden has never bragged about assaulting women.

Wasn't Hunter hiring professionals?

Tara Reade has zero credibility.

Anyone here have that photo of Hunter with the approximately 10-year-old Chinese "professional" who is dressed in garter belt and other lingerie, looking as though she's very unhappy with the way she's being treated? I've seen the photo on this board but I did not capture it. I didn't want it permanently enshrined in the files on my computer.

Anyone who's got a copy of that photo, please share it here with surada and ask how "professional" that little girl looks.

And the only reason Tara Reade has no credibility is because your cult believes she has no credibility.

A politician lying?
OMG...
A politician obsfuscating.... nooo
Spinning a truth to misinform??? What??

Again - absolutely nothing Biden doesn't/hasn't done his entire career, and plagiarizes to boot.
The man literally makes up shit as he goes.
Alternative facts?? Do you even know who Biden is?

All the things you all hate so much about Trump - Biden also does. Just not so... flamboyantly.
There is lying….and then there is Trump

You cannot lump Trump under “All politicians lie”

Trump lies prolifically over insignificant details to critical policy.
His LIE over a stolen election almost tore this country apart

Rather, you are unwilling to see beyond your own ideas to see someone else's point.
Sure, sure. A strawman is when you distort another person's argument, or focus on trivial details. That's not what I did. I made a valid point that consistency and honesty doesn't make a person lacking in virtue virtuous. And it doesn't give Trump any bonus points. He's a jackass. The fact that he's a genuine jackass isn't a bonus.

Well? Where's the list?

well-waiting.gif

Sweetie pie
Zzzz

You’re once again way off topic, troll boi.

While it’s a lame thread, the topic is still about Epstein’s list of visitors. Presumably, some of them (most?) had an absolutely appalling interest in sex with underage people.

Your always-petty obsession with me doesn’t address the topic.

Forum List

Back