Bradley Manning Released

Shame, that piece of excrement should be spending its pathetic life in prison.......
Good. She exposed crimes and got treated like a criminal for it. She should win the Medal of Freedom.
She?

You stupid?
I don't think so. But she prefers to be referred to with female pronouns. It's a simple enough request and I see no reason to rudely refuse in some pathetic attempt to make myself feel better or superior.

OK, I request you call me the most highest God of the earthly realm. Never mind the fact that I am not. Do you have a problem with that? Calling "it" a she is just as incorrect. "It" is genetically a he.
As you've proven yourself unworthy of respect, I'm afraid I'll have to decline.

Hypocrite.

Manning (he not she) released classified information for which he should have remained in prison and though being released, a dishonorable discharge should stand. What is the next traitor releases troop movements which causes a significant loss of life? Would that individual be hailed as a hero?
Classified information is just that, classified and not approved for general knowledge. I served an entire career in the military and believe that piece of garbage should have rotted in a federal prison. He can change his appearance all he wants, but he's still biologically a male with XY chromosomes, not XX chromosomes and if you were to date "him," you'd be gay.
She released evidence that the United States government committed crimes and then covered them up. She's a hero.
He's a criminal and I refuse to play "pretend he's a she."
There is literally nobody who cares what you will or will not play.
That goes the same for you.

Good. She exposed crimes and got treated like a criminal for it. She should win the Medal of Freedom.
She?

You stupid?
I don't think so. But she prefers to be referred to with female pronouns. It's a simple enough request and I see no reason to rudely refuse in some pathetic attempt to make myself feel better or superior.

OK, I request you call me the most highest God of the earthly realm. Never mind the fact that I am not. Do you have a problem with that? Calling "it" a she is just as incorrect. "It" is genetically a he.

Hypocrite.
Your logic is flawed. Or nonexistent.

Manning (he not she) released classified information for which he should have remained in prison and though being released, a dishonorable discharge should stand. What is the next traitor releases troop movements which causes a significant loss of life? Would that individual be hailed as a hero?
Classified information is just that, classified and not approved for general knowledge. I served an entire career in the military and believe that piece of garbage should have rotted in a federal prison. He can change his appearance all he wants, but he's still biologically a male with XY chromosomes, not XX chromosomes and if you were to date "him," you'd be gay.
She released evidence that the United States government committed crimes and then covered them up. She's a hero.
He's a criminal and I refuse to play "pretend he's a she."
There is literally nobody who cares what you will or will not play.
That goes the same for you.
I didn't claim to be playing anything.

She?

You stupid?

Hypocrite.

You will easily pander to a gender-confused and mentally ill individual by calling them an alternative pronoun, but you won't do the same for me and call me as I wish.

That is your problem, not mine.

Noticed, nothing in the main Stream about Manning's release. Not surprising, the news media loved criminal Obama and hates our President.

The Bradley Manning commutation was signed on the last day petulant former President Barack Hussein Obama was in office.

He didn't out Valerie Plame?

I see you continue to work hard to vividly display your desperation. Now reaching back to the Valerie Plame scandal of which you obviously know nothing but what was fed to you by your far left Progressive sites.

washingtonpost.com > Opinions

PH2007090901906.gif

Armitage's Leak
By Robert D. Novak
Thursday, September 14, 2006

When Richard Armitage finally acknowledged last week that he was my source three years ago in revealing Valerie Plame Wilson as a CIA employee, the former deputy secretary of state's interviews obscured what he really did. I want to set the record straight based on firsthand knowledge.

First, Armitage did not, as he now indicates, merely pass on something he had heard and that he "thought" might be so. Rather, he identified to me the CIA division where Mrs. Wilson worked and said flatly that she recommended the mission to Niger by her husband, former ambassador Joseph Wilson. Second, Armitage did not slip me this information as idle chitchat, as he now suggests. He made clear that he considered it especially suited for my column.

An accurate depiction of what Armitage actually said deepens the irony of his being my source. He was a foremost internal skeptic of the administration's war policy, and I had long opposed military intervention in Iraq. Zealous foes of George W. Bush transformed me, improbably, into the president's lapdog. But they cannot fit Armitage into the left-wing fantasy of a well-crafted White House conspiracy to destroy Joe and Valerie Wilson. The news that he, and not Karl Rove, was the leaker was devastating for the left.

ad_label_leftjust.gif

A peculiar convergence had joined Armitage and me on the same historic path. During his quarter of a century in Washington, I had had no contact with Armitage before our fateful interview. I tried to see him in the first 2 1/2 years of the Bush administration, but he rebuffed me -- summarily and with disdain, I thought.

Then, without explanation, in June 2003, Armitage's office said the deputy secretary would see me. This was two weeks before Joe Wilson outed himself as author of a 2002 report for the CIA debunking Iraqi interest in buying uranium in Africa.

I sat down with Armitage in his State Department office the afternoon of July 8 with tacit rather than explicit ground rules: deep background with nothing said attributed to Armitage or even to an anonymous State Department official. Consequently, I refused to identify Armitage as my leaker until his admission was forced by "Hubris," a new book by reporters Michael Isikoff and David Corn that absolutely identified him.

Late in my hour-long interview with Armitage, I asked why the CIA had sent Wilson -- who lacked intelligence experience, nuclear policy expertise or recent contact with Niger -- on the African mission. He told The Post last week that his answer was: "I don't know, but I think his wife worked out there."

Neither of us took notes, and nobody else was present. But I recalled our conversation that week in writing a column, while Armitage reconstructed it months later for federal prosecutors. He had told me unequivocally that Mrs. Wilson worked in the CIA's Counterproliferation Division and that she had suggested her husband's mission. As for his current implication that he never expected this to be published, he noted that the story of Mrs. Wilson's role fit the style of the old Evans-Novak column -- implying to me that it continued reporting Washington inside information.

Valerie Plame Wilson's name appeared in my column July 14, 2003, but it was not until Oct. 1 that I was contacted about it by Armitage, indirectly. Washington lobbyist Kenneth Duberstein, Armitage's close friend and political adviser, called me to say that the deputy secretary feared he had "inadvertently" (the word Armitage used in last week's interviews) disclosed Mrs. Wilson's identity to me in July and was considering resignation. (Duberstein's phone call was disclosed in the Isikoff-Corn book, which used Duberstein as a source. They reported that Duberstein was responsible for arranging my unexpected interview with Armitage.)

Read more: Robert D. Novak - Armitage's Leak

Hypocrite.

You will easily pander to a gender-confused and mentally ill individual by calling them an alternative pronoun, but you won't do the same for me and call me as I wish.

That is your problem, not mine.
Please don't compare yourself to Chelsea Manning. You come up very short.

Shame, that piece of excrement should be spending its pathetic life in prison.......
Good. She.......

He
Why do you feel the need to challenge her direct wishes? How does her referring to herself with female pronouns hurt you? Why does it make you feel better to be rude about it?

His cheese fell off the cracker. The DNA never lies
So why do you feel the need to mock her and to rudely refuse to use the pronouns she prefers despite it doing you no harm? What does it say about you that instead of having empathy for a person who feels so fundamentally wrong in themselves down to their very gender that you have to publicly declare that you feel bad about their choices?

Good. She.......

He
Why do you feel the need to challenge her direct wishes? How does her referring to herself with female pronouns hurt you? Why does it make you feel better to be rude about it?

So why do you feel the need to mock her and to rudely refuse to use the pronouns she prefers despite it doing you no harm? What does it say about you that instead of having empathy for a person who feels so fundamentally wrong in themselves down to their very gender that you have to publicly declare that you feel bad about their choices?
Guilt complex from religion..

Good. She.......

He

So why do you feel the need to mock her

Him

I see you continue to work hard to vividly display your desperation. Now reaching back to the Valerie Plame scandal of which you obviously know nothing but what was fed to you by your far left Progressive sites.

washingtonpost.com > Opinions

PH2007090901906.gif

Armitage's Leak
By Robert D. Novak
Thursday, September 14, 2006

When Richard Armitage finally acknowledged last week that he was my source three years ago in revealing Valerie Plame Wilson as a CIA employee, the former deputy secretary of state's interviews obscured what he really did. I want to set the record straight based on firsthand knowledge.

First, Armitage did not, as he now indicates, merely pass on something he had heard and that he "thought" might be so. Rather, he identified to me the CIA division where Mrs. Wilson worked and said flatly that she recommended the mission to Niger by her husband, former ambassador Joseph Wilson. Second, Armitage did not slip me this information as idle chitchat, as he now suggests. He made clear that he considered it especially suited for my column.

An accurate depiction of what Armitage actually said deepens the irony of his being my source. He was a foremost internal skeptic of the administration's war policy, and I had long opposed military intervention in Iraq. Zealous foes of George W. Bush transformed me, improbably, into the president's lapdog. But they cannot fit Armitage into the left-wing fantasy of a well-crafted White House conspiracy to destroy Joe and Valerie Wilson. The news that he, and not Karl Rove, was the leaker was devastating for the left.

ad_label_leftjust.gif

A peculiar convergence had joined Armitage and me on the same historic path. During his quarter of a century in Washington, I had had no contact with Armitage before our fateful interview. I tried to see him in the first 2 1/2 years of the Bush administration, but he rebuffed me -- summarily and with disdain, I thought.

Then, without explanation, in June 2003, Armitage's office said the deputy secretary would see me. This was two weeks before Joe Wilson outed himself as author of a 2002 report for the CIA debunking Iraqi interest in buying uranium in Africa.

I sat down with Armitage in his State Department office the afternoon of July 8 with tacit rather than explicit ground rules: deep background with nothing said attributed to Armitage or even to an anonymous State Department official. Consequently, I refused to identify Armitage as my leaker until his admission was forced by "Hubris," a new book by reporters Michael Isikoff and David Corn that absolutely identified him.

Late in my hour-long interview with Armitage, I asked why the CIA had sent Wilson -- who lacked intelligence experience, nuclear policy expertise or recent contact with Niger -- on the African mission. He told The Post last week that his answer was: "I don't know, but I think his wife worked out there."

Neither of us took notes, and nobody else was present. But I recalled our conversation that week in writing a column, while Armitage reconstructed it months later for federal prosecutors. He had told me unequivocally that Mrs. Wilson worked in the CIA's Counterproliferation Division and that she had suggested her husband's mission. As for his current implication that he never expected this to be published, he noted that the story of Mrs. Wilson's role fit the style of the old Evans-Novak column -- implying to me that it continued reporting Washington inside information.

Valerie Plame Wilson's name appeared in my column July 14, 2003, but it was not until Oct. 1 that I was contacted about it by Armitage, indirectly. Washington lobbyist Kenneth Duberstein, Armitage's close friend and political adviser, called me to say that the deputy secretary feared he had "inadvertently" (the word Armitage used in last week's interviews) disclosed Mrs. Wilson's identity to me in July and was considering resignation. (Duberstein's phone call was disclosed in the Isikoff-Corn book, which used Duberstein as a source. They reported that Duberstein was responsible for arranging my unexpected interview with Armitage.)

Read more: Robert D. Novak - Armitage's Leak
Armitage was told by Dick Cheney to out Plame in response to Joe Wilson's OP-Ed about Nigerian yellowcake. BTW, Armitage didn't go public until "after" the shit hit the fan.

Him
She.

Him
She.

The DNA says he....game, set annnnnnnd match. Science wins

Him
She.

The DNA says he....game, set annnnnnnd match. Science wins
Prove it.

Forum List

Back