Bradley Manning Released

He was and your ignorance of that fact is not my problem. The Taliban and AQ did not know the names of those hundreds of confidential informants until Manning outted them liar.

Except he was never charged with that.

You know, little details like that. if that's what he did, then charge him with that and put him in jail for life.

Instead, all they found was that he leaked confidential documents...

Not that I really care, because we still shouldn't be over there. If the Afghans can't beat the Taliban on their own, that's their problem, not ours.

He outted the names of US assets against AQ and the Taliban you fucking scumbag, he will be getting a bullet behind the ear.
Inciting violence is illegal. Real Americans obey the law.

As for "outting US assets", I know you weren't referring to Joe Wilson's wife.

Plames name was an open secrer throughout the beltwat establishment and claims that Bush or Cheney were responsible was debunked a decade ago.

Can you explain how we can have a government of, by, and for the people if the people don't know what the government is doing?

Without the truth about what the government is doing the only question during an election is which person do you choose to lie to you.

He outted the names and locations of US assets against AQ and Taliban dipshit.

So?

I'd say a book is inevitable and I look forward to reading it.

Are you looking for a how-to handbook?

Sex Change for Dummies?
Yes

So how long have you hated being what you are?
For as long as it takes me to read your inane posts.

Couldn't answer the question I see. Reading comprehension problems on top of gender identity issues? Sucks to be you!
Couldn't understand the answer I see.

Bet anything he joined the military specifically to get taxpayers to pay for his mutilation surgery.
Yes, she joined the military knowing that the military was going to purposefully target and murder civilians so that she could then leak it, get caught, and get put in an all-male prison while getting a very mild allowance of hormone treatments and being put through conditions the U.N. described as cruel and inhumane.

Sounds like a hoot.
You mean "he" why are libs so anti science?
What's a lib?

Can you explain how we can have a government of, by, and for the people if the people don't know what the government is doing?

Without the truth about what the government is doing the only question during an election is which person do you choose to lie to you.
That's fine for some as long as it's someone from the party they arbitrarily chose.

He outted the names of US assets against AQ and the Taliban you fucking scumbag, he will be getting a bullet behind the ear.
Inciting violence is illegal. Real Americans obey the law.

As for "outting US assets", I know you weren't referring to Joe Wilson's wife.
"Real Americans obey the law." :laugh:

If that were true there wouldn't be an America.

Are you looking for a how-to handbook?

Sex Change for Dummies?
Yes

Couldn't answer the question I see. Reading comprehension problems on top of gender identity issues? Sucks to be you!

Neither can anyone else. You are a loon. That is all there is to it.

Says the statist.

Says the statist.

For someone who is as mentally ill as Manning, you should keep your inclinations to yourself..

Says the statist.

For someone who is as mentally ill as Manning, you should keep your inclinations to yourself..
You asked.

Shame, that piece of excrement should be spending its pathetic life in prison.......
Good. She exposed crimes and got treated like a criminal for it. She should win the Medal of Freedom.
She?

You stupid?
I don't think so. But she prefers to be referred to with female pronouns. It's a simple enough request and I see no reason to rudely refuse in some pathetic attempt to make myself feel better or superior.

"Real Americans obey the law." :laugh:

If that were true there wouldn't be an America.
I just said that to get CSC to spin. Him and I have a history that goes back to the other website. We must have about 1000 debate posts each and he's lost every argument. I don't know why he chose a different user name, I liked the old one better. We called him TOT. Because his user name was Trajan Octavian Titus. TOT. CSC sounds like a place you'd go to get a prescription filled.

Shame, that piece of excrement should be spending its pathetic life in prison.......
Good. She exposed crimes and got treated like a criminal for it. She should win the Medal of Freedom.
She?

You stupid?
I don't think so. But she prefers to be referred to with female pronouns. It's a simple enough request and I see no reason to rudely refuse in some pathetic attempt to make myself feel better or superior.

OK, I request you call me the most highest God of the earthly realm. Never mind the fact that I am not. Do you have a problem with that? Calling "it" a she is just as incorrect. "It" is genetically a he.

She?

You stupid?

OK, I request you call me the most highest God of the earthly realm. Never mind the fact that I am not. Do you have a problem with that? Calling "it" a she is just as incorrect. "It" is genetically a he.
As you've proven yourself unworthy of respect, I'm afraid I'll have to decline.

Forum List

Back