Bradley Manning Released

Now Manning needs to (1) find a job and/or (2) a lover.

Good luck with that.

Maybe he can write a book and it will become a trans bestseller ?!
I'd say a book is inevitable and I look forward to reading it.

Are you looking for a how-to handbook?

Sex Change for Dummies?
Yes

So how long have you hated being what you are?
For as long as it takes me to read your inane posts.

1013084_10151564403284072_933622768_n.jpg

He outted the names of US assets against AQ and the Taliban you fucking scumbag, he will be getting a bullet behind the ear.

Manning (he not she) released classified information for which he should have remained in prison and though being released, a dishonorable discharge should stand. What is the next traitor releases troop movements which causes a significant loss of life? Would that individual be hailed as a hero?
Classified information is just that, classified and not approved for general knowledge. I served an entire career in the military and believe that piece of garbage should have rotted in a federal prison. He can change his appearance all he wants, but he's still biologically a male with XY chromosomes, not XX chromosomes and if you were to date "him," you'd be gay.

Okay, except the information he released was information the military and the government was hiding from the American People, not from the enemy. Most of it had no military value, it was just stuff that made the government look bad, like when they shot up those reporters in Iraq.

Now, the real tragedy of Manning is that he never should have been in the military in the first place. when you fight a war on an emotional state for a decade, and you aren't going to draft people, you end up taking in the Mannings, the Bergdahls, the Hasans and other people who would be mustered out in peacetime to keep up the numbers.

And you shouldn't be surprised when a cross-dressing whackadoodle leaks all your sensitive stuff he never should have had access to to start with.

He outted the names and locations of US assets against AQ and Taliban. He literally gave aid and comfort to the enemy you POS.

Manning (he not she) released classified information for which he should have remained in prison and though being released, a dishonorable discharge should stand. What is the next traitor releases troop movements which causes a significant loss of life? Would that individual be hailed as a hero?
Classified information is just that, classified and not approved for general knowledge. I served an entire career in the military and believe that piece of garbage should have rotted in a federal prison. He can change his appearance all he wants, but he's still biologically a male with XY chromosomes, not XX chromosomes and if you were to date "him," you'd be gay.
She released evidence that the United States government committed crimes and then covered them up. She's a hero.

There were no crimes, the collateral murder footage was edited the van occupants were attempting to aid insurgents who had been armed with AKs and RPGs and who had just attacked ground marines in that sector, Manning also outted the names and locations of US assets against AQ and Taliban he literally gave aid and comfort to the enemy you POS.

Now Manning needs to (1) find a job and/or (2) a lover.

Good luck with that.

Maybe he can write a book and it will become a trans bestseller ?!
I'd say a book is inevitable and I look forward to reading it.

Are you looking for a how-to handbook?

Sex Change for Dummies?
Yes

So how long have you hated being what you are?
For as long as it takes me to read your inane posts.

Couldn't answer the question I see. Reading comprehension problems on top of gender identity issues? Sucks to be you!

Bet anything he joined the military specifically to get taxpayers to pay for his mutilation surgery.
Yes, she joined the military knowing that the military was going to purposefully target and murder civilians so that she could then leak it, get caught, and get put in an all-male prison while getting a very mild allowance of hormone treatments and being put through conditions the U.N. described as cruel and inhumane.

Sounds like a hoot.
You mean "he" why are libs so anti science?

He outted the names and locations of US assets against AQ and Taliban. He literally gave aid and comfort to the enemy you POS.

NO, he really didn't. He exposed information that embarrassed the Army.

If he gave comfort to the enemy, he'd have been charged with that. He wasn't.

Yes he really did you lying sack of shit, he outted the names and locations of confidential informants against AQ and the Taliban:

WikiLeaks Reportedly Outs 100s of Afghan Informants

So fuck you pal.

Can you explain how we can have a government of, by, and for the people if the people don't know what the government is doing?

Without the truth about what the government is doing the only question during an election is which person do you choose to lie to you.

Can you explain how we can have a government of, by, and for the people if the people don't know what the government is doing?

Without the truth about what the government is doing the only question during an election is which person do you choose to lie to you.

He outted the names and locations of US assets against AQ and Taliban dipshit.

If leaks are so tightly controlled that not even a manning can do them in the future, then how will Americans know at which day their country will be flipped into a Soviet Union?

Yes he really did you lying sack of shit, he outted the names and locations of confidential informants against AQ and the Taliban:

So fuck you pal.

Okay, the article you listed didn't say anything about Manning being the source of that information.

And can't get horribly worked up that the Taliban already knows who is working with us. why are we still there again, 16 years later? the Russians realized it was a bad idea to be there in 10.

So fuck you pal.

Okay, the article you listed didn't say anything about Manning being the source of that information.

And can't get horribly worked up that the Taliban already knows who is working with us. why are we still there again, 16 years later? the Russians realized it was a bad idea to be there in 10.

He was and your ignorance of that fact is not my problem. The Taliban and AQ did not know the names of those hundreds of confidential informants until Manning outted them liar.

Wikileaks Afghanistan: Taliban 'hunting down informants'

Forum List

Back