First Republicans talk possibility of impeachment for Trump

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
The beginning of the End , going to make great T.V> just like the Nixon hearings were

Republicans are beginning to talk of the possibility that President Trump could face impeachment after reports that he pressed ousted FBI Director James Comey to end an investigation of former national security adviser Michael Flynn.

While Republicans are choosing their words carefully, the fact that impeachment is even being mentioned is notable in Washington's polarized political environment.

Rep. Justin Amash (R-Mich.) on Wednesday said if the reports about Trump's pressure on Comey are true, it would merit impeachment.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
The beginning of the End , going to make great T.V> just like the Nixon hearings were

Republicans are beginning to talk of the possibility that President Trump could face impeachment after reports that he pressed ousted FBI Director James Comey to end an investigation of former national security adviser Michael Flynn.

While Republicans are choosing their words carefully, the fact that impeachment is even being mentioned is notable in Washington's polarized political environment.

Rep. Justin Amash (R-Mich.) on Wednesday said if the reports about Trump's pressure on Comey are true, it would merit impeachment.

As much as I'd be delighted to see Trump gone, I've heard quite a few lucid arguments that Trump has not actually done anything impeachable; not yet, anyway.
It's all more complicated than I want to get, but the legal definitions of "obstruction of justice" don't seem to meet what Trump did. Can he be impeached for being a BIG MISTAKE? Dunno.

You go guano! Hitch your wagon to that thought.

You go guano! Hitch your wagon to that thought.
Gyno never had an original thought in her life.

There will be a moment where they realize if they don't cut the cord he'll drag them all the way down to Hades with him. Republicans are already in deep shit because of millions who will lose healthcare. When the yokels realize there aren't going to be millions of new great paying jobs then they'll finally give up on this Republican cabal. It took nearly two years for them to turn on Nixon but Trump seems to have already committed numerous impeachable offenses and there is no end in sight.

They know that they have a company man in Pence who will get to appear to be sane and stable in comparison to the orange flame.

Doesn't matter to me, Trump is a danger to the democracy and needs to go.

Amash is correct. You could argue he's impeachable on the emoluments clause alone. If one thing won't get him, something else will.

Can we revist the beginning of the end.

It was so much fun the first time. Trump has done nothing to support impeachment.

As much as I'd be delighted to see Trump gone, I've heard quite a few lucid arguments that Trump has not actually done anything impeachable; not yet, anyway.
It's all more complicated than I want to get, but the legal definitions of "obstruction of justice" don't seem to meet what Trump did. Can he be impeached for being a BIG MISTAKE? Dunno.
Trump will not be impeached for obstruction of justice.

Comey may go to prison if he thought that "I hope you can let this go" was an attempt to obstruct justice and he did nothing.

He doesn't know the law then.....

This beyond hysterically funny....if I was watching this from afar like it was a reality TV show? I would be laughing my ASS off at the ridiculous script. What I believe is the motivation behind this ridiculous "Impeach Trump" bullshit and what is behind the very core of it is the child trafficking issue where those that are running pedophile rings are being swept up by the hundreds and the lamestream media isn't even touching it or giving it the attention it deserves...and why is that? Because the majority of politicians from BOTH sides of the bought and paid for parties are up their necks in shit concerning this. Pedophilia is a way to compromise political leaders and we know this from the Jimmy Savile scandal where he procured mostly young boys for members of Parliament and MI5/MI6 were totally clued in on and either documented the encounters or outright filmed them and that includes the murder of the victims. It's a fucking FACT so deal with it.

In the late 1980's, the Republican party used the orphans of Boys Town , Nebraska to procure and flew them to "wherever" to be pimped out to high level politicians. It was known as the "Franklin Cover-Up". Go to youtube and you can watch the BBC documentary "Conspiracy Of Silence" that was yanked from the airwaves mere hours before it was to be aired on the "Discovery Channel" in 1994....I will warn you, don't watch it on a full stomach because you will want to puke.

Pedophilia and satanic ritual sacrifices runs Washington, D.C and you have to be involved and compromised in order to climb that ladder. Is Trump involved in this? It's very possible and that they are only placating the masses by snagging the low hanging fruit....when I see big time players like Mitch McConnell, the Podesta brothers, the Bush crime family and the Clintons indicted will I believe that Trump is legit.

With that being said? I find it amazing that Trump has been under such an attack for trying to fulfill his campaign promises in spite of the "Deep State" operatives fighting him at every turn. People need to wake the fuck up and realize that things are not even close to what they believe they are and that is a fucking fact.

The problem is there are so many Russialickans in the leading positions of the party, and not many Republicans.

Mitch McConnell's position is very strange, I suspect Russia has the kompromat on him.

Forum List

Back