Boycott Michael King Day...Go to Work

Who the fuck gets off work for MLK day? I'm scheduled for 11 hours that day. Where do I sign up for MLK day?
Unfortunately millions of Americans...and government workers. Harms the economy.

I work in one of those Pennsylvania steel mills that Trump says are dead. MLK day will be pretty profitable for me. :thup:
Oh, so your a Union upper echelon guy that kept his job when younger people were laid off. I know your type motherfucker. BTW your state went Trump besides robotic voters like you. I was a USWA Union officer at one time. I saw the corruption and bullshit first hand.

Younger people were laid off? Holy shit. I'm only 32. :eek:
Ohhhh, I see, big daddy was a union leader at the local. He would scream about "the company is doing the workers wrong!" Then when his son needs a job he went to the company office and kissed ass and got you on. Gotcha pal.

Who the fuck gets off work for MLK day? I'm scheduled for 11 hours that day. Where do I sign up for MLK day?
Unfortunately millions of Americans...and government workers. Harms the economy.

I work in one of those Pennsylvania steel mills that Trump says are dead. MLK day will be pretty profitable for me. :thup:
Oh, so your a Union upper echelon guy that kept his job when younger people were laid off. I know your type motherfucker. BTW your state went Trump besides robotic voters like you. I was a USWA Union officer at one time. I saw the corruption and bullshit first hand.

Ohhhh, I see, big daddy was a union leader at the local. He would scream about "the company is doing the workers wrong!" Then when his son needs a job he went to the company office and kissed ass and got you on. Gotcha pal.
BTW...Trumka of AFL-CIO is a piece of shit.

Never really knew my dad. He left before I was born. Mother had been dead for a few years. I hate to break your stereotype, but I made it on my own.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
you do that.....were i worked the place was closed....

How many holidays did GOVT get per year?

I can say 9-11 Holidays max is typical in "elite" Private Bigger Companies. If XMAS or NewYear or July 4 is on a weekend.......maybe you would get MLK day? But I never remember getting it off officially?
we got 10...including the useless one Columbus Day.....

Never really knew my dad. He left before I was born. Mother had been dead for a few years. I hate to break your stereotype, but I made it on my own.
I applaud that. So why vote Democrat? Do you work in a union shop?

I've never voted Democrat. I supported a conservative, but he never won the nomination.

I've never voted Democrat. I supported a conservative, but he never won the nomination.
Kasich?

Racists still butthurt after all these years

They miss their Jim Crow

you do that.....were i worked the place was closed....

How many holidays did GOVT get per year?

I can say 9-11 Holidays max is typical in "elite" Private Bigger Companies. If XMAS or NewYear or July 4 is on a weekend.......maybe you would get MLK day? But I never remember getting it off officially?
we got 10...including the useless one Columbus Day.....

When I worked for government, we got 9 days off.

The NYSE was closed on more days than we had stat holidays.

Kasich?

Rand Paul.

Kasich?

Rand Paul.
I'm cool with that. Somehow thought you were a liberal mocking my post. I stand corrected.

Kasich?

Rand Paul.
I'm cool with that. Somehow thought you were a liberal mocking my post. I stand corrected.

I am a liberal and conservative. What I'm not is a partisan hack.

On Monday I will do what I always do on Michael King day...go to the office and work 8 hours. So urge all to boycott this communist subversive by working that overtime, wrench on the truck, build a fence, scoop snow, anything but accept this as a holiday. Democrats pandered for black votes in 1983 when they made Michael King Day.
DID YOU SAY DR. MARTIN LUTHER KING JR. WAS A PHONY?

you do that dum dum.

but it's not like you're racist white trash pond scum or anything

Kasich?

Rand Paul.

Dood --- EVERYBODY mocks your posts. They're fucking mindless.

Speakin' o' witch ---

Damn. You come with more ass-umptions than the Blessed Virgin Mary.

:dig:

Kasich?

Rand Paul.

I was at the cabin and I drove back to the city just so I could write him in.

Forum List

Back