Bounce? What Bounce?

You had no position, which is why you don't attempt to defend it here- you simply divert, lie and try to weasel your way of racist comments.

You claimed China was an example of an Asian success. I pointed out that China is poorer than many countries led by blacks. You diverted and acted like a baby while proving your racist cred.

Trust me, I love continuing this conversation:lol: Please, continue to give me opportunities to quote your racist screed for the board to see.

See, there you go again repeating the same tactics. Look at the growth rate in China, not the absolute GDP. Show me a country run by blacks with a similar rate of growth. There isn't one.
You are the weasel. You are the liar here.

I provided it for you in the previous thread. Based on your use of growth rates, one would have to conclude that white people are terribly stupid since most white-led nations are mired in zero growth while other nations grow.

Deflection, off topic, and misuse of information.
Wow, a trifecta of stupidity. I would say that's a first for you, but I'd be wrong.

See, there you go again repeating the same tactics. Look at the growth rate in China, not the absolute GDP. Show me a country run by blacks with a similar rate of growth. There isn't one.

I provided it for you in the previous thread. Based on your use of growth rates, one would have to conclude that white people are terribly stupid since most white-led nations are mired in zero growth while other nations grow.

Wow, a trifecta of stupidity. I would say that's a first for you, but I'd be wrong.
You said you wanted to look at growth rates.

Using growth rates, white people must be the dumbest fucks alive in recent years. Granted, you might fit the bill - but most don't.

He got a definite bounce in Ohio.

Ohio 48.5 44.3 Obama +4.2

This is the RCP average, nobody wins without Ohio.

Margin of error is 4%...so nothing is in stone yet...unless of you are an ill educated Liberal who is ready to call the election today.

Ohio's had a pretty solid recovery relative to the rest of the country. Bush won it by a very small margin in 2004 - it's not exactly red meat for Republicans. It's going to be a very tough sell for Romney.

Its been a week since the DNC convention and the bounce is sticking

Recent RCP averages show a definite shift towards Obama

Intrade odds of Obama winning up to 64.7 to 35.4
Popular vote 48.7 to 45.5 in Obamas favor

Electoral vote 237 Obama to 191 Romney with 110 toss up votes
with Obama rising to 332 to 206 with no tossups

RealClearPolitics - Opinion, News, Analysis, Videos and Polls

Last edited:

Using growth rates, white people must be the dumbest fucks alive in recent years. Granted, you might fit the bill - but most don't.

Doubling down on stupid doesnt make you look smart, s0n.

Why do you want to focus on growth rates except when they make white people look bad?

I know why. No need to respond.

Why do you want to focus on growth rates except when they make white people look bad?

You're deflecting, idiot. EIther that or you really think you're making a valid point. Which is even more pitiful.
Show me the African equivalent of Switzerland and you've refuted me.
Show me the African equivalent of Taiwan and you've refuted me.
There is none. Those countries, plus the black run states in the Caribbean are Caliban Kingdoms of theft, kleptocracy, mismanagement, and corruption that leave their citizens mired in ignorance and poverty.
Show me that Detroit and Memphis are on a par with Atlanta or Dallas. You can't. It isn't possible because they aren't. They are beset with corruption, cronyism, poverty and ignorance.
You probably come from one of those shitholes, which would explain your poor education, lack of knowledge, and inability to reason.
Again, for the third or fourth time you've raised the accusation that I'm a racist. Again and again I pwn you and show you don't have a fucking clue what you're talking about and read on a kindergarten level.
And again I'm done with you.

THis is what makes you a racist PoS. I didn't name a single one - I provided a list of over a dozen. You being a racist, retorted with comments about Haiti and Zimbabwe, as if they are representative samples.

But please, please keep this discussion going. I love the fact that you will re-engage in your racist screed and remind everyone of it.

What was your "Basic point"? Because it appears that (1) no one else got it, either and (2) you never explained it in the thread. YOur only point was that blacks couldnt' seem to lead.
This...
Oh, and you misunderstood my basic point, which is not that blacks are incapable of leadership. That is obviously untrue as they are many great black leaders.
...doesn't sound like the words of a racist.

:eusa_eh:

Really? You should be better than this.

I already explained my position. Which for about the 100th time you managed to misinterpret. That's what makes you dumb as fucking dirt.
And the fact you could actually name a dozen countries is impressive. Too bad none of them met the criteria I laid out. You of course ignored that and declared victory.
You are a clown and a half.

You had no position, which is why you don't attempt to defend it here- you simply divert, lie and try to weasel your way of racist comments.

You claimed China was an example of an Asian success. I pointed out that China is poorer than many countries led by blacks. You diverted and acted like a baby while proving your racist cred.

Trust me, I love continuing this conversation:lol: Please, continue to give me opportunities to quote your racist screed for the board to see.

"I swear I'm not a racist, I just can't understand why countries run by black people aren't successful, so it must be because they're black. If you think that's racist, then you're an idiot."

Last edited:

You're deflecting, idiot. EIther that or you really think you're making a valid point. Which is even more pitiful.
There is none. Those countries, plus the black run states in the Caribbean are Caliban Kingdoms of theft, kleptocracy, mismanagement, and corruption that leave their citizens mired in ignorance and poverty.
Show me that Detroit and Memphis are on a par with Atlanta or Dallas. You can't. It isn't possible because they aren't. They are beset with corruption, cronyism, poverty and ignorance.
You probably come from one of those shitholes, which would explain your poor education, lack of knowledge, and inability to reason.
Again, for the third or fourth time you've raised the accusation that I'm a racist. Again and again I pwn you and show you don't have a fucking clue what you're talking about and read on a kindergarten level.

So just so we can be clear, are you denying that you said this...

That's what happens when blacks run things.

Or are you saying that is not a racist statement?

Huh? The African equivalent of Switzerland? Outside of its own neighbors there is NO equivalent to Switzerland. It's wealth is higher than the US, higher than almost every EU partner, higher than China....But I doubt it's because the Swiss are white.

Do you think it's because the Swiss are white?

Trinidad (led by black people!) is at about the same PPP GDP per capita as Taiwan.

^This would come as quite a surprise to all of the democratically elected black leaders in growing Caribbean economies.

Thank you for reconfirming your racism.

Again, for the third or fourth time you've raised the accusation that I'm a racist.

Right, you're not a racist. You just argue that blacks can't lead a nation, that black leadership leads to poverty, corruption, cronyism and ignorance.

I'd run away from this thread if I were you as well.

Huh? The African equivalent of Switzerland? Outside of its own neighbors there is NO equivalent to Switzerland. It's wealth is higher than the US, higher than almost every EU partner, higher than China....But I doubt it's because the Swiss are white.

Do you think it's because the Swiss are white?

Trinidad (led by black people!) is at about the same PPP GDP per capita as Taiwan.

^This would come as quite a surprise to all of the democratically elected black leaders in growing Caribbean economies.

Again, for the third or fourth time you've raised the accusation that I'm a racist.

Right, you're not a racist. You just argue that blacks can't lead a nation, that black leadership leads to poverty, corruption, cronyism and ignorance.

I'd run away from this thread if I were you as well.

I almost feel as if we are a part of some twisted social experiment because he can't be for real. One breath he tells us he's not racist, then he goes on to justify why countries led by black people are not doing well, simply because they are black. It's the very definition of racism.

I almost feel as if we are a part of some twisted social experiment because he can't be for real. One breath he tells us he's not racist, then he goes on to justify why countries led by black people are not doing well, simply because they are black. It's the very definition of racism.

I just love the fact that if you call him out on his racism he will:

(1) deny it. Then, when you provide the quotes to prove it he will:
(2) deny it. Then, when pressed hard enough he will:
(3) repeat those exact same racist remarks!

It's like clockwork. If it's a social experiment it sure is a sick one.

Not just his racism, but also ignorance about makeup of his examples. Atlanta's mayors have been African-American for almost 40 years.

Not just his racism, but also ignorance about makeup of his examples. Atlanta's mayors have been African-American for almost 40 years.

So what? How many city workers and executive are white?

LoL!

Not racist. Nope, not a bit. it's just that Atlanta is successful because the white city executives have more power than the black mayor.

This gets more absurd with every post. You would carry much more credibility if you just came out and admitted you believe black people are less capable than whites.

LoL!

Not racist. Nope, not a bit. it's just that Atlanta is successful because the white city executives have more power than the black mayor.

This gets more absurd with every post. You would carry much more credibility if you just came out and admitted you believe black people are less capable than whites.

Do you think black people are more capable than white people?

THis is what makes you a racist PoS. I didn't name a single one - I provided a list of over a dozen. You being a racist, retorted with comments about Haiti and Zimbabwe, as if they are representative samples.

But please, please keep this discussion going. I love the fact that you will re-engage in your racist screed and remind everyone of it.

What was your "Basic point"? Because it appears that (1) no one else got it, either and (2) you never explained it in the thread. YOur only point was that blacks couldnt' seem to lead.
This...
Oh, and you misunderstood my basic point, which is not that blacks are incapable of leadership. That is obviously untrue as they are many great black leaders.

And what does this sound like?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/246363-bounce-what-bounce-8.html#post5987122

This...

And what does this sound like?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/246363-bounce-what-bounce-8.html#post5987122

It sounds like you're an idiot.

Any answer?

Forum List

Back