Bounce? What Bounce?

That was fast.
The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Wednesday shows President Obama attracting support from 46% of voters nationwide, while Mitt Romney earns 45% of the vote. Four percent (4%) prefer some other candidate, and five percent (5%) are undecided.

The president received a modest convention bounce, but that's now gone. On the day the conventions began, Obama was up by two points. Now the numbers are essentially back to that starting point with the president leading by a point. See daily tracking history.

When “leaners” are included, it’s Romney 48% and Obama 47%. Leaners are those who initially indicate no preference for either candidate but express a preference for one of them in a follow-up question.
Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports™

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8IBnfkcrsM]Hy_Brazil is sinking.avi - YouTube[/ame]

That's doing him a favor.....

It's funny how he NEVER responds when he gets called on his blatant bullshit. I couldn't even trust that he'd honor his side of the bet anyway, since he is a pathological liar.

That's called "projection", Einstein.
Although in your case I couldn't call you a liar. You're too stupid to lie.

Honest question. Are you on medication? Should you be? It's almost as if you truly believe the shit you say. No sane person could.

It's funny how he NEVER responds when he gets called on his blatant bullshit. I couldn't even trust that he'd honor his side of the bet anyway, since he is a pathological liar.

Honest question. Are you on medication? Should you be? It's almost as if you truly believe the shit you say. No sane person could.

You accuse me of racism, a charge you are never able to prove. You bring it up again and again despite never being able to prove it. And you think I'M on medication?
No. You must be on high doses of stupid pills with all the crap you post.

You accuse me of racism, a charge you are never able to prove. You bring it up again and again despite never being able to prove it. And you think I'M on medication?
No. You must be on high doses of stupid pills with all the crap you post.

LOL, you are literally insane. Explains why you can't seem to remember the things you say and pretend like you never said them.

If you were sane and confident in what you are saying you'd happily make a lifetime ban bet over this.

You accuse me of racism, a charge you are never able to prove.

You're accused of being a racist because you make racist statements and defend them ceaselessly. As an example, you claim that black people are incapable of leadership.

Now I know you like to deny it, but that is a racist statement. Plain and simple.

You're accused of being a racist because you make racist statements and defend them ceaselessly. As an example, you claim that black people are incapable of leadership.

Now I know you like to deny it, but that is a racist statement. Plain and simple.

Oh look. Another mega-intellect of this board chiming in.

You are right. If I said that black people are incapable of leadership I would be a racist. Unfortunately, for you, I never said such a thing.
You msut be terminally stupid to repeat the same lie over and over.

You are right. If I said that black people are incapable of leadership I would be a racist. Unfortunately, for you, I never said such a thing.

Sometimes it's good to remind folks on the board just what kind of person they are debating with. Let's review, shall we? All of the quotes below can be found in the following thread: http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/153669-rnc-23-million-in-debt.html

<referencing Chairman Steele and 23M in RNC debt>:

you said:
That's what happens when blacks run things.

Even Bigreb saw the racism oozing from your post:
bigreb said:
Really? Thats how blacks run things? Holy shit I am really disgusted with your comment

But instead of coming clean, you doubled down on racist:

you said:
Give me two examples of cities, states or countries run by blacks that have been successful. I will cheerfully admit to being wrong.

When provided with numerous examples, and provided information demonstrating many countries led by blacks with higher standards of living than your comparison nation of China, you triple down on racist:

you said:
for some reason blacks cannot seem to produce prosperity

And quadrupled down:

Quote: Originally Posted by DiveCon
care to comment on JC Watts, Herman Cain, Alan West
you said:
What have they ever run?

And quintuple:
you said:
blacks have a long record of incompetence in governing, a record that cannot be explained by culture or history.

He also supported people claimed Obama is a tool of the Rothschilds, while his username is "The Rabbi". I don't think he's really thinking any of this out.

Sometimes it's good to remind folks on the board just what kind of person they are debating with. Let's review, shall we? All of the quotes below can be found in the following thread: http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/153669-rnc-23-million-in-debt.html

When provided with numerous examples, and provided information demonstrating many countries led by blacks with higher standards of living than your comparison nation of China, you triple down on racist:

And quadrupled down:

you said:
What have they ever run?

And quintuple:
you said:
blacks have a long record of incompetence in governing, a record that cannot be explained by culture or history.

In all of that I don't see a single quotation of "blacks are incapable of leadership." Please highlight that for me.
Otherwise shut the fuck up and get off this board like you promised.

He also supported people claimed Obama is a tool of the Rothschilds, while his username is "The Rabbi". I don't think he's really thinking any of this out.

That's not even a coherent sentence. Are you drunk?

I could be three sheets to the wind and still know that's pretty funny for "The Rabbi" to march out one of the oldest anti-Semitic tropes in existence.

I could be three sheets to the wind and still know that's pretty funny for "The Rabbi" to march out one of the oldest anti-Semitic tropes in existence.

You appear to be about 24 sheets to the wind and still don't know wtf you're talking about.

And quadrupled down:

And quintuple:
you said:

In all of that I don't see a single quotation of "blacks are incapable of leadership." Please highlight that for me.

You'll notice I didn't put the claim in quotes. It's the logical conclusion of your statements.

When did I promise to get off this board?

And quadrupled down:

And quintuple:

You'll notice I didn't put the claim in quotes. It's the logical conclusion of your statements.

It's the logical conclusion if you're stupid. Which you are.

well, go ahead and review that thread Rabbi. It was the logical conclusion of a wide range of people from myself to notorious liberals such as Bigreb and Diamond Dave.

They're just too stupid to understand you, I guess.

OK then.

well, go ahead and review that thread Rabbi. It was the logical conclusion of a wide range of people from myself to notorious liberals such as Bigreb and Diamond Dave.

They're just too stupid to understand you, I guess.

OK then.

Logic isn't determined by popularity, Einstein. It either is or it isn't logical. And your conclusion betrays a certain stupidity and inability to reason.

Forum List

Back