Bounce? What Bounce?

Logic isn't determined by popularity, Einstein. It either is or it isn't logical. And your conclusion betrays a certain stupidity and inability to reason.

So you think a belief that black people are incapable of leading nations while Asians are quite capable of doing so flows logically? Nevermind that China - they nation you pointed to - is poorer than many nations led by blacks?

That's consistent logic at Chez Rabbi's?

It's that kind of "logic" that caused every person in that thread to condemn your statements -because that's not "logic", it's racism.

Logic isn't determined by popularity, Einstein. It either is or it isn't logical. And your conclusion betrays a certain stupidity and inability to reason.

So you think a belief that black people are incapable of leading nations while Asians are quite capable of doing so flows logically? Nevermind that China - they nation you pointed to - is poorer than many nations led by blacks?

It's that kind of "logic" that caused every person in that thread to condemn your statements -because that's not "logic", it's racism.

Did I ever express the belief that black people were incapable of leading nations? No, I dont think so. Again, you substitute your own bias for what I actually said. This marks you as sub-par intelligent.

Did I ever express the belief that black people were incapable of leading nations?

yes. Over and over and over.

Let's review: Giving a list of areas led by various races you chose:
Blacks: Haiti, a disaster since their slave revolt. Zimbabwe, a fomerly prosperous country now a 3rd world hell hole. Virtually any country in Africa. Detroit. New York has had one black mayor, Dinkins, and is the only city in America to have had a pogrom in the 20th century. Marion Berry in Washington DC.
Notice you skipped all of the ones wealthier than China, despite being told of them?

and this, experessing your belief that blacks seem incapable of successful leadership"

I am saying that for some reason blacks cannot seem to produce prosperity in any political capacity
and you go on to explain that it MUST have something to do with race. Here, have a look:
If it has nothing to do with race then please explain why Asian countries have been pretty successful economically while African countries, even having many more resources, have been cesspools.

Nevermind that many black-led nations are wealthier than China.

Then you dismiss any possible non-race-based explanation for the false claim you made:

Haiti is ruled by blacks and is a cesspool. South Africa similarly. But there is no way the two of them share any cultural, social, religious or anything else.

...once again skipping all of the successful nations led by blacks.

I could go on and on, but I'll save the rest just in case you decide to continue exposing yourself in this thread.

You fail to make your case because you are of sub par intelligence.

There's no "case" to be made. It's self-evident to anyone who can read your comments. That's why even the far-righties tossed you on your head in that thread.

Only someone who is insane will actually deny blatant evidence as if it isn't there.

There's no "case" to be made. It's self-evident to anyone who can read your comments. That's why even the far-righties tossed you on your head in that thread.

Only someone who is insane will actually deny blatant evidence as if it isn't there.

I just like to watch Rabbi respond, thereby bumping the thread so everyone can learn (or be reminded) that he's a racist PoS.

Of course there is. And you fail. And truth isn't determined by voting, Jackson.
You failed to show a single city or country run by blacks with the characteristics I described. You failed to understand what those were, you confused the issue, you muddled it, and then you came to a conclusion based on all that mess. That is why you are stupid. Oh, and you misunderstood my basic point, which is not that blacks are incapable of leadership. That is obviously untrue as they are many great black leaders.
Now go slink away into your kindergarten class and ask teacher to explain all this to you.

Of course there is. And you fail. And truth isn't determined by voting, Jackson.
You failed to show a single city or country run by blacks with the characteristics I described.

THis is what makes you a racist PoS. I didn't name a single one - I provided a list of over a dozen. You being a racist, retorted with comments about Haiti and Zimbabwe, as if they are representative samples.

But please, please keep this discussion going. I love the fact that you will re-engage in your racist screed and remind everyone of it.

What was your "Basic point"? Because it appears that (1) no one else got it, either and (2) you never explained it in the thread. YOur only point was that blacks couldnt' seem to lead.

You failed to show a single city or country run by blacks with the characteristics I described.

THis is what makes you a racist PoS. I didn't name a single one - I provided a list of over a dozen. You being a racist, retorted with comments about Haiti and Zimbabwe, as if they are representative samples.

But please, please keep this discussion going. I love the fact that you will re-engage in your racist screed and remind everyone of it.

What was your "Basic point"? Because it appears that (1) no one else got it, either and (2) you never explained it in the thread. YOur only point was that blacks couldnt' seem to lead.

That would make sense. If you were stupid.
I already explained my position. Which for about the 100th time you managed to misinterpret. That's what makes you dumb as fucking dirt.
And the fact you could actually name a dozen countries is impressive. Too bad none of them met the criteria I laid out. You of course ignored that and declared victory.
You are a clown and a half.

I already explained my position. Which for about the 100th time you managed to misinterpret. That's what makes you dumb as fucking dirt.
And the fact you could actually name a dozen countries is impressive. Too bad none of them met the criteria I laid out. You of course ignored that and declared victory.

You had no position, which is why you don't attempt to defend it here- you simply divert, lie and try to weasel your way of racist comments.

You claimed China was an example of an Asian success. I pointed out that China is poorer than many countries led by blacks. You diverted and acted like a baby while proving your racist cred.

Trust me, I love continuing this conversation:lol: Please, continue to give me opportunities to quote your racist screed for the board to see.

This...
Oh, and you misunderstood my basic point, which is not that blacks are incapable of leadership. That is obviously untrue as they are many great black leaders.
...doesn't sound like the words of a racist.

This...
Oh, and you misunderstood my basic point, which is not that blacks are incapable of leadership. That is obviously untrue as they are many great black leaders.

Except that's not what he said in the previous thread at all. He went to great lengths to dismiss any evidence of successful black nations, and even greater lengths to use Haiti, Zimbabwe and South Africa as his only comparisons.

He also said that the 23M of debt accumulated by the RNC was just "what happens when black people run things". He said that. There's no non-racist way to interpret such a comment.

Seriously - read that thread. Even the most far-right reactionaries were calling him out for his positively racist statements.

Last edited:
That was fast.
The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Wednesday shows President Obama attracting support from 46% of voters nationwide, while Mitt Romney earns 45% of the vote. Four percent (4%) prefer some other candidate, and five percent (5%) are undecided.

The president received a modest convention bounce, but that's now gone. On the day the conventions began, Obama was up by two points. Now the numbers are essentially back to that starting point with the president leading by a point. See daily tracking history.

When “leaners” are included, it’s Romney 48% and Obama 47%. Leaners are those who initially indicate no preference for either candidate but express a preference for one of them in a follow-up question.
Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports™

The one thats still going on. The Obama Campaign stopped at Costco and purchased a pallet full of Whoop-Ass and is now administering it to the Governor.

You had no position, which is why you don't attempt to defend it here- you simply divert, lie and try to weasel your way of racist comments.

You claimed China was an example of an Asian success. I pointed out that China is poorer than many countries led by blacks. You diverted and acted like a baby while proving your racist cred.

Trust me, I love continuing this conversation:lol: Please, continue to give me opportunities to quote your racist screed for the board to see.

See, there you go again repeating the same tactics. Look at the growth rate in China, not the absolute GDP. Show me a country run by blacks with a similar rate of growth. There isn't one.
You are the weasel. You are the liar here.

This...

Except that's not what he said in the previous thread at all. He went to great lengths to dismiss any evidence of successful black nations, and even greater lengths to use Haiti, Zimbabwe and South Africa as his only comparisons.

He also said that the 23M of debt accumulated by the RNC was just "what happens when black people run things". He said that. There's no non-racist way to interpret such a comment.

Seriously - read that thread. Even the most far-right reactionaries were calling him out for his positively racist statements.

I guess Conservative is not a far right reactionary.
You are slipping here, grasping at straws as other posters see what an ignorant buffoon you are.

See, there you go again repeating the same tactics. Look at the growth rate in China, not the absolute GDP. Show me a country run by blacks with a similar rate of growth. There isn't one.
You are the weasel. You are the liar here.

I provided it for you in the previous thread. Based on your use of growth rates, one would have to conclude that white people are terribly stupid since most white-led nations are mired in zero growth while other nations grow.

Last edited:
That was fast.
The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Wednesday shows President Obama attracting support from 46% of voters nationwide, while Mitt Romney earns 45% of the vote. Four percent (4%) prefer some other candidate, and five percent (5%) are undecided.

The president received a modest convention bounce, but that's now gone. On the day the conventions began, Obama was up by two points. Now the numbers are essentially back to that starting point with the president leading by a point. See daily tracking history.

When “leaners” are included, it’s Romney 48% and Obama 47%. Leaners are those who initially indicate no preference for either candidate but express a preference for one of them in a follow-up question.
Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports™

The Kool-aid drinkers remain strong in support of the blatant corruption.

They are known as democrats, the very people who approve of murder, gun running, drug smuggling, money laundering and then deny you your constitutional rights.

Democrats should be mocked at every turn. without exception.

PleSe explain how we approve, murder, last time I checked republicans activly support the death penalty. Gun running, really? It's the right wingers who think eveyone should be armed and not just armed, but armed with hollow pout ammo, extended mags, the justice department had 1 bad sting opperation, inlay enforcement this type of stuff happens, if you need examples I can give them to when cons were in power including the fast and furious your talking about. and please explaine HOW it's the left that is attacking constitutional rights, cause I see it differently, women's RIGHTS, GAY rights, MINORITY rights, RELIGOUS rights, so please go on tell, cause I will tell you.

He got a definite bounce in Ohio.

Ohio 48.5 44.3 Obama +4.2

This is the RCP average, nobody wins without Ohio.

Margin of error is 4%...so nothing is in stone yet...unless of you are an ill educated Liberal who is ready to call the election today.

Forum List

Back