Border Protection Commissioner Admits No New Border Wall Miles Built

Which has nothing to do with what I've said. As an aside the (R)'s had the House and Senate for two years and did nothing.
LOL..............The Establishment doesn't want the problem fixed..........or they would have already done it.

I agree.

The Chamber of Commerce controls members on both sides............The Career politicians will not go against those funding their political careers and getting them into the millionaires club................

Why the GOP makes excuses all the time......

Rig the deck against Trump.........then go LOOKY.........He isn't doing it.............Political Crap.....as usual

Trump is no different.
He's done more than anyone else.............Some things that should have been done a decade ago............

After they got the Fence Act they put up cheap ass fences and then probably pocketed the rest......They never used the PROMISED FUNDING.......

That's why we have all those miles of Crappy Fences......

But they got POWER........which was all it was about..............

I'm anticipating all the excuses when there is no or very little new wall built.
You are after a NARRATIVE..............either I HATE TRUMP..........when called out with data........it's argue against the Wall itself............

And now your true colors come out...........You just DON'T WANT A WALL..........or you hate Trump so much that you want it to fail.......

You have dodged the videos I posted of the Dems PROCLAIMING we WANT A FENCE.........LOL

I wonder why.........lol

I have been very clear with what I want. I want our laws enforced. Trump will not do that so why is it that I should support him? Why do you suppose he won't enforce our laws?

Why accept the word of the person over the construction? Lol

Really?

Yes, really. Let me frame it for you like this: perhaps the reporter asked whether any sections of wall had been completed where no barriers of any type previously stood.

That would rule out both the current construction of the new sections of wall, as well as the wall constructed to replace vehicle barriers, making the answer to the question "no."

That answer does not in any way contradict the fact that new border wall is currently under construction, or that much of the wall already build replaced vehicle barriers. Do you follow?

If you didn't see Sheryl Atkinnson on full measure this morning here is the video.

Seeking the Wall

LOL..............The Establishment doesn't want the problem fixed..........or they would have already done it.

I agree.

The Chamber of Commerce controls members on both sides............The Career politicians will not go against those funding their political careers and getting them into the millionaires club................

Why the GOP makes excuses all the time......

Rig the deck against Trump.........then go LOOKY.........He isn't doing it.............Political Crap.....as usual

Trump is no different.
He's done more than anyone else.............Some things that should have been done a decade ago............

After they got the Fence Act they put up cheap ass fences and then probably pocketed the rest......They never used the PROMISED FUNDING.......

I'm anticipating all the excuses when there is no or very little new wall built.
You are after a NARRATIVE..............either I HATE TRUMP..........when called out with data........it's argue against the Wall itself............

And now your true colors come out...........You just DON'T WANT A WALL..........or you hate Trump so much that you want it to fail.......

You have dodged the videos I posted of the Dems PROCLAIMING we WANT A FENCE.........LOL

I wonder why.........lol

I have been very clear with what I want. I want our laws enforced. Trump will not do that so why is it that I should support him? Why do you suppose he won't enforce our laws?
Which laws...................the Assylum LAWS.........that CBP is forced to obey.........

They flooded the gates because of his zero tolerance policy..........then got him with the Flores Act with the children.

Court battle after Court battle..........with some folks helping make sure THOUSANDS showed up at once.

This was planned.....

So again...........WHAT LAWS.

I agree.

Trump is no different.

I wonder why.........lol

Which laws...................the Assylum LAWS.........that CBP is forced to obey.........

They flooded the gates because of his zero tolerance policy..........then got him with the Flores Act with the children.

Court battle after Court battle..........with some folks helping make sure THOUSANDS showed up at once.

This was planned.....

Employment laws.

you got kids going to school who are afraid than when they back their parents wont be there. just because some people make some mistakes, doesnt mean kids should be separated from their parents, my friends.

we need a president who aggressively does what the american people want. reform immigration and a path toward citizenship!

I wonder why.........lol

This was planned.....

Employment laws.
In that aspect I'd assume you are talking about the Fake I.D. network across the land to get past Reagan's Law.............

Was posting about this on another thread.............You must have looked there........lol

1. Trump's wall replaces inadequate wall with new 30' high wall. It makes compete sense to replace inadequate wall first since no new land is needed. "New wall Extensions" would be way outside the corridors where effective wall is needed. CBP supports the "new wall" replacing the old inadequate wall.
CBP Completes Construction of 50 miles of New Border Wall | U.S. Customs and Border Protection

2. Trump could make Mexicans pay for the new wall and CBP (~$4b/FY) by imposing a "remittance tax" on all money sent out of the USA.

Failure to Include a Remittance Surcharge in the Tax Bill Was a Lost Opportunity
Remittances from the United States - Wikipedia

3. Border apprehensions are way down starting FY2020, as more wall gets built fewer and fewer illegals will cross illegally.

SWB_FY201_Migration-Graphic.png

Funny and disagree. (t)rump made a claim that Mexico will build the wall. He led rallies with the question, "who will pay for the wall," and the trumpanzees all echoed "MEXICO!!!"

you got kids going to school who are afraid than when they back their parents wont be there. just because some people make some mistakes, doesnt mean kids should be separated from their parents, my friends.

we need a president who aggressively does what the american people want. reform immigration and a path toward citizenship!
The President can't create the laws on the books................he can only sign what is on his desk.....

This is what you are celebrating? The ability of your leaders to block funding to keep our borders open?
Celebrating the fact that Trump lied to you & you love it. You people are so fucking stupid, you don't care that Trump ;ies to you. How often did he tell you the wall was being built & it wasn't.

I wonder why.........lol

This was planned.....

Employment laws.
In that aspect I'd assume you are talking about the Fake I.D. network across the land to get past Reagan's Law.............

Was posting about this on another thread.............You must have looked there........lol

Always with the excuses. Fake I.D's are an excuse. Nothing more. Illegals have worked at places for years. No, you can not get by with a fake I.D.

The President can't create the laws on the books................he can only sign what is on his desk.....

He can enforce those on the books. He will not.

Tell that to the Social Security Administration..........which I posted on another thread.........They have reported these FAKE I.Ds..............but don't care because they pay some taxes............but still give those with Fake I.D.s money back.

I'm about done with you and your dancing................WHICH EMPLOYMENT LAWS...........

You have changed the subject cause I put up enough Data to force you to try a different tactic.

I'm about done with you and your dancing................WHICH EMPLOYMENT LAWS...........

You have changed the subject cause I put up enough Data to force you to try a different tactic.

You aren't this ignorant. I have always argued what I am arguing. It's not my fault you come in late to a discussion.

You aren't this ignorant. I have always argued what I am arguing. It's not my fault you come in late to a discussion.
Baloney..........I posted data out the ass on this thread........and you don't like it.

Tough titty.

Ok I'm done with your constant Dancing...........my data stands............and your Narrative against Trump.........Well it's just TDS

1. Trump's wall replaces inadequate wall with new 30' high wall. It makes compete sense to replace inadequate wall first since no new land is needed. "New wall Extensions" would be way outside the corridors where effective wall is needed. CBP supports the "new wall" replacing the old inadequate wall.
CBP Completes Construction of 50 miles of New Border Wall | U.S. Customs and Border Protection

2. Trump could make Mexicans pay for the new wall and CBP (~$4b/FY) by imposing a "remittance tax" on all money sent out of the USA.

Failure to Include a Remittance Surcharge in the Tax Bill Was a Lost Opportunity

3. Border apprehensions are way down starting FY2020, as more wall gets built fewer and fewer illegals will cross illegally.

Funny and disagree. (t)rump made a claim that Mexico will build the wall. He led rallies with the question, "who will pay for the wall," and the trumpanzees all echoed "MEXICO!!!"

1. Trump doesn't write the laws and he doesn't control the Budget, the House does.
2. The House needs to pass a law that "a remittance tax" is imposed on all money transfers out of the continental USA. That would generate about $4b a year to build and maintain the wall and the CBP.

Why won't the House write a law to enact a "remittance tax" to pay for the wall?

1. Trump doesn't write the laws and he doesn't control the Budget, the House does.
2. The House needs to pass a law that "a remittance tax" is imposed on all money transfers out of the continental USA. That would generate about $4b a year to build and maintain the wall and the CBP.

Why won't the House write a law to enact a "remittance tax" to pay for the wall?

Why didn't Ryan do so? Maybe he was too busy building his Tax Fraud?

Forum List

Back