Border Hypocrisy

Leo123

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2017
If we intend to let illegal aliens invade our country then why in the Hell do we even have a border?

Good point. Even America is going to have an open border policy, it would make sense to fire the customs agents and border guards. At least we can save that money.

Replace the border guards with Walmart-style greeters welcoming all comers. A lot cheaper for the taxpayers

If we intend to let illegal aliens invade our country then why in the Hell do we even have a border?
There's no intention to let illegal aliens invade our nation.

“We swear we don’t want ‘open borders’, we just want to dissolve ICE, we want a pathway to citizenship for the tens of millions here illegally now, we want the 3 million DACA / Dreamer ‘kids’ gifted a form of citizenship and we want future Mexican immigrants to be able to become citizens without all the red tape....but, but, but....we swear, we don’t want open borders.”

“We swear we don’t want ‘open borders’, we just want to dissolve ICE, we want a pathway to citizenship for the tens of millions here illegally now, we want the 3 million DACA / Dreamer ‘kids’ gifted a form of citizenship and we want future Mexican immigrants to be able to become citizens without all the red tape....but, but, but....we swear, we don’t want open borders.”

We want to give illegals our society's jobs? We want coyotes continually bringing over dope to drug our young people with so we can fill hospital beds with drug abusers? We want to keep illegal serial offenders jailed at the rate of $70,000 per annum apiece??? Speak for yourself, then, genius.

Yes there is, top Democrats and their sychophants in the MSM oppose the wall and constantly deride ICE while telling us lies about the 'migrants' who they SAY are women and children however, there are reports that most are young men and they are NOT refugees. The Democrats are flaming idiots using the caravan, or anything Trump says, to gain political power, they don't give a shit about US at all. Some (in the caravan) are criminals as well. There is a video of a line of these 'migrants' flashing gang signs as the pass the camera. This 'caravan' is supported by buses, food trucks, etc. funded by an organization that believes in 'no borders' which probably funded by leftists and George Soros' 'foundations' in some way. This is an INVASION, nothing more and nothing less. Those 'migrants' are NOT refugees. They are people seeking a better economic situation. That does not qualify them for asylum. Ami Horowitz is a reporter who embedded himself into the caravan. Check out this video from FOX Business where he describes his experience.

Last edited:

That’s what I’ve been saying for years. Either enforce the damn law, or throw it out altogether and open the borders. I’m not saying the latter is what I want, but as you said, why have borders if they’re not going to be enforced? That is what is crazy to me, that leftists don’t seem to care about the law, and see nothing wrong with rewarding those who have zero respect for our laws and do it the wrong way, which is a slap in the face to all the immigrants who patiently do it the right way. Not to mention that it also just invites more illegal immigration.

We want to give illegals our society's jobs? We want coyotes continually bringing over dope to drug our young people with so we can fill hospital beds with drug abusers? We want to keep illegal serial offenders jailed at the rate of $70,000 per annum apiece??? Speak for yourself, then, genius.

Well the US ship guns and dark money south.... So US has to responsibility for there actions... What gives US the right to destabilise countries in there region because of lax gun laws and failed drug policy?

Well the US ship guns and dark money south.... So US has to responsibility for there actions... What gives US the right to destabilise countries in there region because of lax gun laws and failed drug policy?
That's a question best asked of a Congresscritter, doll. I'm only a citizen.

I like this man's opinion about borders.

Child Abusing Foreign Born Mothers.jpg

Peace.

I understand but if the CIA was trying to destablise a country tomorrow they would:
  • Find a bunch of bad guys
  • Give them money and guns
  • Sit back, they will tear the country apart
Think about it, what did they do in Afganistan? Found Bin Laden and gave him Guns and Money, Sat back and watched the Russians go through Hell...

We have an open southern border... always have.
Illegal aliens costs this country billions of dollars every year

We have an open southern border... always have.
Illegal aliens costs this country billions of dollars every year
No, it wasn't always an open border. After Teddy Roosevelt and the Rough Riders got done, the Mexicans were not eager to cross the border for years. I recall a family visit to Mexico's Nuevo Laredo in 1958, where Americans visited a merchant's mall, and we were back home before sundown to our home, which was 40 miles away. Mexican families visiting here did likewise, to the best of my knowledge, although stores in Laredo did not use haggling over prices in the manner of Nuevo Laredo's customs. I did hear of one of our community's inhabitants who lived on a ranch, but he only came over when needed and went back to his family in Mexico when the ranch he worked at had no work to do. Things changed somewhat by the late 1990's. When crossings became too heavy, Minutemen Phase II responded as I recollect. After that, it became a political football complete with hatespeak at LA Raza meetings that were televised.

I understand but if the CIA was trying to destablise a country tomorrow they would:
Think about it, what did they do in Afganistan? Found Bin Laden and gave him Guns and Money, Sat back and watched the Russians go through Hell...
And when bin Laden betrayed Americans by masterminding 9/11 to the last detail, some of which is still classified, bin Laden began his life of hiding until he was located in his Pakistani hideout and eliminated.

And when bin Laden betrayed Americans by masterminding 9/11 to the last detail, some of which is still classified, bin Laden began his life of hiding until he was located in his Pakistani hideout and eliminated.

Sorry, I am loosing you there...

I am talking back when Bin Laden was fighting the Russians, he was heavily backed by the CIA at the time.

I am talking back when Bin Laden was fighting the Russians, he was heavily backed by the CIA at the time.
That is so, and he subsequently betrayed the USA's CIA by hitting the Pentagon and Twin Towers, which cost him his life.
Sorry if I was a bit of a loose cannon there... :Boom2:

That is so, and he subsequently betrayed the USA's CIA by hitting the Pentagon and Twin Towers, which cost him his life.
Sorry if I was a bit of a loose cannon there... :Boom2:

Yea it is a point... Allowing bad guys have money and guns just over the border might not be the wisest...

Forum List

Back