Liberals are total hypocrites when it comes to illegal immigration

Drop Dead Fred

Platinum Member
Jun 6, 2020
From my blog:

Liberals are total hypocrites when it comes to illegal immigration​

By Daniel Alman (aka Dan from Squirrel Hill)

October 5, 2023

Check out these three recent news articles and videos:

Associated Press: “Biden administration waives 26 federal laws to allow border wall construction in South Texas”

Source: Biden administration waives 26 federal laws to allow border wall construction in South Texas

New York City Mayor Adams sounds exactly like Trump when he talks about illegal immigrants:

Source:

Chicago citizens who voted for Mayor Johnson are angry at him because he kept his campaign promise to be kind to illegal immigrants:

Source:

All of these Democrats who are now complaining were perfectly happy with illegal immigration when it overwhelmed the small border towns in Texas. But now that it’s coming to the big blue cities, they have decided that their own “sanctuary city” policy is a bad idea. I absolutely hate this kind of hypocrisy. Either you’re in favor of illegal immigration, or you’re against it. You can’t have it both ways.

It’s also hypocritical how liberals called Trump racist when he talked about illegal immigrants, but now liberals are saying the exact same thing that Trump said. And they’re even building the same border wall which they said was “racist” when Trump wanted to build it.

My only criticism in all of this is their hypocrisy. To me, this has nothing to do with illegal immigration, and everything to do with the fact that these liberals are not willing to live under the same conditions that they were willing to force on to the red state of Texas. I hate, hate, hate their hypocrisy.

And still not a single politician wants to address the problem. Businesses that hire them.

1696498965985.png

From my blog:

Liberals are total hypocrites when it comes to illegal immigration​

By Daniel Alman (aka Dan from Squirrel Hill)

October 5, 2023

Check out these three recent news articles and videos:

Associated Press: “Biden administration waives 26 federal laws to allow border wall construction in South Texas”

Source: Biden administration waives 26 federal laws to allow border wall construction in South Texas

New York City Mayor Adams sounds exactly like Trump when he talks about illegal immigrants:

Source:

Chicago citizens who voted for Mayor Johnson are angry at him because he kept his campaign promise to be kind to illegal immigrants:

Source:

All of these Democrats who are now complaining were perfectly happy with illegal immigration when it overwhelmed the small border towns in Texas. But now that it’s coming to the big blue cities, they have decided that their own “sanctuary city” policy is a bad idea. I absolutely hate this kind of hypocrisy. Either you’re in favor of illegal immigration, or you’re against it. You can’t have it both ways.

It’s also hypocritical how liberals called Trump racist when he talked about illegal immigrants, but now liberals are saying the exact same thing that Trump said. And they’re even building the same border wall which they said was “racist” when Trump wanted to build it.

My only criticism in all of this is their hypocrisy. To me, this has nothing to do with illegal immigration, and everything to do with the fact that these liberals are not willing to live under the same conditions that they were willing to force on to the red state of Texas. I hate, hate, hate their hypocrisy.

All they want to do it move them all back to Texas or make sure they never leave Texas.

That is their plan.

No, seriously.

And still not a single politician wants to address the problem. Businesses that hire them.
The source of the problem and the real cause of illegal immigration is the USG’s constant intervention in their governments for the benefit of transnational corporations.

The source of the problem and the real cause of illegal immigration is the USG’s constant intervention in their governments for the benefit of transnational corporations.

Yes, if we didn't constantly undermine their economies, jobs would be there for them.

The current system, carrying out US treaty obligations that the US and other nations agreed to after the Holocaust, requires the US to provisionally admit refugees with a well-founded fear of persecution in their home countries, while their claims are adjudicated. Even the Orange Messiah was not able to overturn this basic requirement.

The practical problem is that in recent years, the system has been overwhelmed by refugees fleeing violence in Central America. Neither the Border Patrol nor immigration judges can keep up with the massive flow.

So, as I have said, one aspect of a solution is to make the standard for admission to those fearing persecution higher. But.........it's going to take a bipartisan agreement the Repubs have no interest in making. They would rather have the crisis continue unresolved and point the finger of blame at Biden.

Do you now understand that NOTHING will stop Dems from cramming through the radical left agenda. Not even destroying their own cities. Encouraging MILLIONS of dirt poor illegals to flood into our country is step 1 in Dems master plan to RIG elections by giving the millions of dirt poor illegals amnesty, the right to vote in our elections, then buying their vote with government handouts paid for by Americans.

There's no scumbag move Dems won't pull to RIG elections.

Forum List

Back