Booker to Rightwingers

Yeah, that's where the media will lie on primetime TV claiming Romney is losing the race trying to scare voters not to vote for him, while inflating the support for Obamination and race-baiting the minority groups watching TV with endless "racist" stories. Somehow Romney will be tied to the hispanic male in Florida that shot that black "kid.":eusa_whistle:

You right wingers think you're cute. All you're doing is letting your desperation show.

What's really cute, is they think that in MAY, when the convention hasn't even happened yet? That's when the numbers matter. ;)

Cory Booker went on Rachel Maddow's show this evening to tell the rightwingnuts that if they really want to "stand with cory", they should man up and really stand with him:

oh yeah, and to stop using him and taking what he said out of context. :eusa_whistle:

Lean Forward - Booker to Maddow: 'I'm very upset that I'm being used by the GOP'

Poor Corey. He said one thing. He was right.

But, then, he got taken to the tool shed by the DNC overseers.

He got spanked.

He learned his "lesson," by golly.

Now, he's one sorry contrite pathetic punk-ass bitch tripping over himself (sans his former credibility) to amend his statements.

He's complaining that what he SAID got "taken out of context," but that's just him being dishonest now. What he said was quoted accurately and IN Context. His subsequent regret cannot change that historical fact.

Corey Booker is now just a liberal Democrat punk-ass bitch.

Don't worry Corey, I don't stand with you. You're too tragically exposed for what you are.

But I do agree with what you said before you meekly accepted the castration punishment imposed on you by the DNC fuckwits. You pussy.

Good. Now tell the GOP, so they can take down that sorry-ass page.

I am telling the GOP that Corey Booker is a sorry, pathetic, punk-ass bitch and that he was RIGHT (as they correctly noted) BEFORE he got spanked and castrated in the tool shed by the DNC over-seers. :thup:

this whole Booker thing is hilarious...the left will dig up dead people or people from someones 50 year old high school to use against Republicans, but use one of their owns words AGAINST them..

and off they go...

Now they are telling people who they can use and not use..

you gotta love it folks

Cory Booker went on Rachel Maddow's show this evening to tell the rightwingnuts that if they really want to "stand with cory", they should man up and really stand with him:

oh yeah, and to stop using him and taking what he said out of context. :eusa_whistle:

Lean Forward - Booker to Maddow: 'I'm very upset that I'm being used by the GOP'

Rachel Maddow annoys the fuck out of me...

I remember Tucker Carlson had her as a regular guest when he had his show on MSNBC.

She didn't make any good or logical points - just bitched about shit...

I could not care less about what this man has to say. He made a statement that made a lot of sense. Then after getting bullied by Obama's Chicago thugs, he magically "evolved". Fuck him, he's a coward.

I could not care less about what this man has to say. He made a statement that made a lot of sense. Then after getting bullied by Obama's Chicago thugs, he magically "evolved". Fuck him, he's a coward.

very true

That's the problem with politics - most politicians when elected don't stick to their morals, ethics, positions or policies - no, most pander to the people. The only ones that do are libertarians/classical liberals.

Most politicians are not honest, genuine or live up to their promises.... All they care about is retaining power.

Last edited:
I stand wth Cory!

He said Obama's attack on free enterprise was nauseating.

That took cahones. Now, they removed said stones the next day, but he had his 15 minutes!

indeed...............indeed.

Ive always been fascinated by how hopelessly dumb the left are regarding its understanding the workings of the free market. Missed some meetings along the way..........

Last edited:

oh yeah, and to stop using him and taking what he said out of context

Oh bullshit, he wasn't taken out of context. He said exactly what was on his mind, and it can only be taken one way.

oh yeah, and to stop using him and taking what he said out of context.

Nice try...He was pretty clear on Meet the Press...
If you wanna clean it up for him that's up to you...
It's on tape and we have him on record... :lol:

Rachel Maddow annoys the fuck out of me...

I remember Tucker Carlson had her as a regular guest when he had his show on MSNBC.

She didn't make any good or logical points - just bitched about shit...

Be honest. You and your pals hate Rachel because she knows what she's talking about. She does her homework every single day and always has the real story. And you people hate it. Tough!!!

you hate everything cory booker stands for. you shouldn't get to use him.

He likes venture capitalists!

Me too!!

yokie dokie. :thup:

but it isn't what makes a president. the US isn't a concern that is supposed to earn profits for its shareholders. there's a whole country of people and other issues.

and you lose on every one of those.

which is why you need to cherry pick what someone said who you hate on every other issue. (see boop's post above).

Q: Is Romney's work buying and restructuring companies before he went into politics a major reason you to (support) that candidate, a major reason you to (oppose) that candidate, or not a major factor in your vote?
Hide Results
Detailed View
Major reason to support
%
Major reason to oppose
Not a major factor
No opinion
Romney, Obama fight for economy-focused voters - The Washington Post

I kind of agree. I've always like Corey Booker and still do, but I'm disappointed a bit that he backed down.

oh yeah, and to stop using him and taking what he said out of context. :eusa_whistle

:lol: Nothing Booker said taken was out of context. He made the mistake of stating how he honestly felt and then the Obama administration whacked him for wandering off the farm and told him he had better "clarify" what he "really" meant to say. :lol:
Booker didn't need the WH to tell him that he fucked up - Twitter/Internet was on fire.

Anything he says now is just self-preservation.

And since when is the mayor of one of the 5 worst cities in America given such deference?

Who gives a shit what Cory Booker thinks? Why, because NBC had him as a guest on their little coffee klatch? I thought you wingnuts disregarded everything that comes out of NBC? (And CBS, ABC, PBS, NPR)

Forum List

Back