Bonzis new Avi

Artemis
0f45094a-4ca9-4a46-a02b-3d0e6e889567.jpg

Goddess of the Moon and Hunt!

Who needs a man? NOT YOU! You are truly independent in all sense of the word. Some people may find this a flaw, you have heard plenty of times where friends and family ask "When are you going to get married and settle down?". That will be up to you decide...if you ever decide to. You are your own knight in shinning armor!

I prefer Joseph anyway.....
Michaelangelo carved David, Moses, Mary, Hercules and the Medicis...no Joseph

They all have tiny penises.

He should have gone to Pompeii for his models

They had more 'interesting' gods

Can't say that I'm familiar with their "gods." :)

Look up Priapus

Good gods, why do I listen to you? :lol:

Look up Priapus

Good gods, why do I listen to you? :lol:

He was 'prominent' when I toured the city.

VERY prominent

:dunno: Lol.

8c815b05-f8a5-4935-8f88-ea868e873733.jpg

You are the Goddess of love.
Many would call you vain but you just find yourself to be very confident in how you look. Is that such a bad thing? You enjoy attention from others and are very outgoing! Sure, sometimes you get jealous when you don't get the attention you want but who doesn't?

I prefer Joseph anyway.....

Look up Priapus

That was my nickname in the 70s

Many would call you vain but you just find yourself to be very confident in how you look. Is that such a bad thing? You enjoy attention from others and are very outgoing! Sure, sometimes you get jealous when you don't get the attention you want but who doesn't?

Wrong hair color but otherwise, right on time!

I get all confused and tongue tied around you will ;)

That's because they used silly anime looking characters. This is probably more accurate. :D

il_340x270.274020824.jpg

That's because they used silly anime looking characters. This is probably more accurate. :D

il_340x270.274020824.jpg

Good God no. You are way prettier than her, and that short hair... blah!

il_340x270.274020824.jpg

43aab4f2e6fc984a837c6a3cd83dde14.jpg

much closer, but hair still needs to black

il_340x270.274020824.jpg

Good God no. You are way prettier than her, and that short hair... blah!

You mean "good gods." Lol. She's pretty to me. Maybe a little bit 1920s "flapper" looking though. :D

Forum List

Back