Everything Bagel Cup o' Noodles...

Missourian

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2008
Missouri

Screenshot_20240404-123358-120.png

Saw these at the store and couldn't help myself...and I have to admit they're pretty good, at least the way I fix 'em.

I fill them just above the fill line and nuke them for four minutes, give them a stir and set them aside, then nuke a couple of eggs for a minute thirty.

Chop up the eggs, and add them and a couple tablespoons of shredded cheddar cheese to the noodle cup and mix well (because much of the 'everything' is in the bottom). Press the paper lid back down and let it sit for at least 2 minute...but I like to give it about 10 minutes.

Makes a nice sauce and is pretty good for a quick and savory breakfast.

Last edited:

View attachment 927179

Saw these at the store and couldn't help myself...and I have to admit they're pretty good, at least the way I fix 'em.

I fill them just above the fill line and nuke them for four minutes, give them a stir and set them aside, then nuke a couple of eggs for a minute thirty.

Chop up the eggs, and add them and a couple tablespoons of shredded cheddar cheese to the noodle cup and mix well (because much of the 'everything' is in the bottom). Press the paper lid back down and let it sit for at least 2 minute...but I like to give it about 10 minutes.

Sounds gross, but I'll have to try.

Big Ramen fan and big Everything bagel fan.

I've never nuked eggs, don't they explode?
You have to break the yolk or they will.

Spray a bowl with cooking spray, crack a couple of eggs in the bowl and give it a quick whisk with fork then nuke 'em.

You have to break the yolk or they will.

Spray a bowl with cooking spray, crack a couple of eggs in the bowl and give it a quick whisk with fork then nuke 'em.
Got it. I thought you were putting the egg in the shell in the microwave, like a hardboiled egg.

This Ramen at Costco is pretty decent. Like yours, it needs to be doctored up. You've inspired me though, I think that's what I'll have for lunch - cold here today.

Got it. I thought you were putting the egg in the shell in the microwave, like a hardboiled egg.

This Ramen at Costco is pretty decent. Like yours, it needs to be doctored up. You've inspired me though, I think that's what I'll have for lunch - cold here today.

I've got some of that...but mine is Ichiban...

Screenshot_20240404-132335-699.png

With a little work it gets as close to real ramen as I've been able to achieve from a package.

View attachment 927179

You should try the everything bagel hummus.

1712255302891.jpeg

Love Ramen noodles... I tried this and it turned out pretty good...

I skipped that part... just used a tiny bit of minced garlic... lol
LOL Thought so. Don't know if you're into cauliflower mash, but the first recipe from our daughter's friend had something like four tablespoons of minced garlic. We should have known better - barely edible.

Sounds gross, but I'll have to try.
I avoid the pre-mix.... You can do everything you need to do with a 33 cent package of ramen...

One of my favorites is to dissolve a piece of American cheese into to the hot ramen then then add a few teaspoons of dehydrated soup vegetables you can get from Walmart.

For a few bucks. Let it sit for 5 minutes and have a little gourmet meal on your hands!

Breakfast ramen with egg and shredded cheddar...

IMG_20240405_111514785~2.jpg

IMG_20240405_111509459~2.jpg

Very good...but sweet instead of savory.

Forum List

Back