If You Had To Choose ONLY ONE - which would it be?

Which ONE would you choose?

• Music

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • TV (with no music stations or internet capability)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Internet (only games & chat) (no music, movies or TV)

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Face to Face Interaction (no music, TV or internet)

Votes: 5 55.6%

• Total voters

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
1. Music (radio/CD/DVD etc.)
2. TV (no music or internet available on TV)
3. Internet (no TV or music available on the internet, only games/chat)

I thought this through for about 5 minutes so, if it needs to be altered let me know.

I thought this through for about 5 minutes so, if it needs to be altered let me know.

I believe in face to face interaction, and believe TV along with the Internet has become one of the worst creations in human history but still number one is the damn cellphone!

I believe in face to face interaction, and believe TV along with the Internet has become one of the worst creations in human history but still number one is the damn cellphone!

the cell phone is an all in one deal: phone, text, internet, music, movies, chat, games etc.

I chose "Internet" because it's more than just games and chat... it's information.
I'm good without videos or audio, but I'm lost without the written word.

the cell phone is an all in one deal: phone, text, internet, music, movies, chat, games etc.

So is the internet. You can even talk "face to face" using Skype or other such programs.

So is the internet. You can even talk "face to face" using Skype or other such programs.

Talking on Skype is not the same as face to face, but you would disagree and then when proven wrong you will switch about your soulless and miserable life.

I prefer the internet
I don't like people much.
They are whiny and needy - here if they start to be a pain in the ass, I can just shut off my computer

You make friends, next thing you know they need favors and such.
I'm such a good friend, I would never bother them with my needs. Friends are for fun, not hassles. (my opinion)

You're absolutely right, Bruce_T_Laney! Nothing beats face-to-face interactions.

You make friends, next thing you know they need favors and such.
I'm such a good friend, I would never bother them with my needs. Friends are for fun, not hassles. (my opinion)

While I agree that friends are for fun, they're also for talking with about both positive and negative stuff, and to perhaps help out, if need be.

I find that face to face conversation can become annoying.

It can get cut off rudely
I can go on way too long

On line, it can be done both ways and not appear rude, with no awkwardness.

I do prefer to be face to face with people I love (family etc.)

I find friends to be very unhelpful.

I have never received good advice from a friend and the real problems I want fixed they can't help me with.

I don't need a shoulder to cry on
I don't need emotional support

I need solutions. Otherwise, you are of no use to me. I am a problem solver, not a babysitter.

Forum List

Back