BOMBSHELL: Washingtn Post: Inspectors NOT allowed to determine WHO used chem weapons!

Why is this all being filmed and not one person is afraid for their lives if this was a chemical attack?

Is there no residue?

Who were the EMTs? Did they touch the bodies?

If so how brave were they then?

Think about it.

This is not Art Bell time. No offense Art I love ya. These are real questions.

chemical attack means chemicals in a vaporized state. They do not stay and the damage is done upon contact and inhalations.

The bodies per se are not dangerous.
It is not like with radiation contamination or biological weapons

Contumacious, your typical reasoning above is why your Board mates here have a commensurate reassurance in your reasoning abilities.

Why is this all being filmed and not one person is afraid for their lives if this was a chemical attack?

Is there no residue?

Think about it.

chemical attack means chemicals in a vaporized state. They do not stay and the damage is done upon contact and inhalations.

Depends on the chemical.

Do you know what the terrorist war is that Bush got us into? I think I might check under your hood and see if you wet your diaper again. Drones are based on precedence from Bush, so what is your problem with drones? They save US troops lives while doing our nation a service. You claim it is a war crime? Really? was it a war crime when Bush used them as well? You are either with us or against us, you have to decide where you stand in the terrorist war, with the enemy or with America.

Let me help you with what a terrorist war is. It is never ending because you will always have terrorists, it occurs everywhere in the world, not just the ME, it requires time and sacrifice of millions of US troops lives & legs, and tons of America's money. Bush knew this going in, that as long as we have these wars the military complex of corporations will have your tax dollars flowing to them. And you supported these wars, you defended these wars, surely you are no stupid enough to believe they would be over after Bush two countries, or Obama's, or the next presidents, or the next?

Now run along to the sand pile and mull that over.:eusa_whistle:

You might also want to do some studying on how drones are deployed, what the crtiteria for using them is, etc.

Bush got us into a war on terror? You piece of shit.

Boy oh boy lets take it from the top.

I was sitting in my nice wonderful house in Hawtry trying to figure out the internet when I heard on the radio that a plane had taken out the first tower.

I ran to what I would consider my living room at the time to witness in live time the second tower going down.,

Assholes did this. Killed thousands on that day. It was breath taking.

I did not support any war. BUT if you want to take me on personally on this board, I've not a problem with it.

But I will and shall make you wish you died as a child. You want to come at me?

By all means. Continue.

Oh, my, talk about a low information conservative, and personal attacks to boot. You just don't like the truth do you?:eusa_angel: You want to blame Obama for the terrorist war. You are small fry in the game of debate, like Bush said sweetie, Bring it on!!!:lol::lol:

I don't like world leaders who assassinate individuals. Drone assassinator in chief. He is that.

Now take me on. Choose your topic.

You libs love it. You rock on with it.

Is there no residue?

Think about it.

Depends on the chemical.

aren't we talking about the ones used as WMD?

Is there no residue?

Think about it.

Depends on the chemical.

But do we know which chemical?

The crime scene. Has anyone properly investigated?

Now Obama is going to bomb Syria without any evidence that Assad committed the crime?

I have to always keep remembering Valerie though.

Depends on the chemical.

aren't we talking about the ones used as WMD?

There were incidents of people dying from industrial gases in Syria too after the rebel over ran a plant that had chlorine.

Chemical weapons (CW) are relatively inexpensive to produce.
CW can affect opposing forces without damaging infrastructure.
CW can be psychologically devastating.
Blister agents create casualties requiring attention and inhibiting force efficiency.
Defensive measures can be taken to negate the effect of CW.
Donning of protective gear reduces combat efficiency of troops.
Key to employment is dissemination and dispersion of agents.
CW are highly susceptible to environmental effects (temperature, winds).
Offensive use of CW complicates command and control and logistics problems.

Chemical weapons include such agents as: mustard, tabun, sarin (GB), and nerve gas (G and V agents). VX gas is a V-type nerve gas. In the 1960’s considerable work went into developing CS gas as a quick-acting, non-lethal tool for controlling riots and civil disorder. Later, a class of non-lethal, mental incapacitants that cause mental disorientation, were developed, most notably BZ agents.

Cyanides (Sodium, potassium, or hydrogen) are better described as poisons than CW agents. They must be disseminated in high concentrations, or in enclosed and unventilated areas to be effective.

Weapons of Mass Destruction (WMDs or CBRN)

TASB is lying, the Syrian officials are lying, and certain reactionaries are lying simply because they hate Obama.

My god guy....you sound like a teenage girl who just found out tha Justin Bieber died......

Get a grip man!

Depends on the chemical.

But do we know which chemical?

The crime scene. Has anyone properly investigated?

Now Obama is going to bomb Syria without any evidence that Assad committed the crime?

I have to always keep remembering Valerie though.

there are just a few.

check my link

I really hope that if you war mongers reap the incomprehensible results of your war that get to look at the flash and have a fleeting moment to remember that you were warned about this before you eyeballs turn to liquid.

I'm cool if anyone wants to tell me with proof that this was a chemical attack, tell me which chemical was used, show me real bodies *hello in their freaking homes*..........

give it

Why no scenes in homes? Like a kid's head in his cereal bowl? It was a chemical attack on a suburb in Damascus in the morning right?

Why no pictures of a man prostrate on the floor of his living room?

This is so fake it is unreal.

I'm cool if anyone wants to tell me with proof that this was a chemical attack, tell me which chemical was used, show me real bodies *hello in their freaking homes*..........

give it

Why no scenes in homes? Like a kid's head in his cereal bowl? It was a chemical attack on a suburb in Damascus in the morning right?

Why no pictures of a man prostrate on the floor of his living room?

This is so fake it is unreal.

because you can avoid it being at home...

I do not agree it is fake.

It is most likely not.

But it does not mean we should get involved.

Period.

Only one question needs to be answered for me. "Why are we supporting Al Qaeda ?"

Well, we saw what the Sons of Iraq did to AQ during "The Awakening" Petraeus got them to join.... The sunni warlords HATED al-Qaida's methods and finally began murdering them to the extent they ran back into Syria. I have every faith in the Syrian sunnis treating them the same way if they can topple Assad. They'll buddy up with anybody who can get them arms and trigger-pullers, and then they'll butcher the assholes when they get a load of what AQ wants in return.

It's nauseating to believe that America hires and arms Al Qaeda mercenaries while at the same time Americans are still paying dearly for the effects of 9/11. And just to overthrow Assad ? :cuckoo:

Huh? We're not hiriing al-Qaida...they joined the Syrian rebels on their own volition. Now the sunni warlords we hired in Iraq had indeed been killing GIs before they saw the light of what al-Qaida had in store for them. We did the same thing with the chieu hoi program in Vietnam.....I hated having them anywhere near us because out in injun territory you couldn't simply shoot them if they ran off to join their old regiments. Or worse just turned their rifle on your squad. Some of them we called our "Kit Carson" because they were good scouts and liked GI chow. And a few went out the door at altitude for a wrong look at the wrong time.

Forum List

Back