BOMBSHELL: Washingtn Post: Inspectors NOT allowed to determine WHO used chem weapons!

None of our cult worshipping libturds have bothered to explain why Assad used Gas.

Why? Anybody? Why?

The rebels are getting their asses handed to them... Big time and in a Big Way.

Why would he take the risk of involving the US and/or the feckless UN?

Why?

Anybody.....?

And where did it come from? Remember the 'missing weapons of mass destruction' all the politicians here said existed...but couldn't be found?

The Russians took them out of Iraq, and put them in Syria...

They did found some of WMD in Iraq, but your assumption is very possible as well

Our guys DID find limited quantities...true. Did you read my later post?

Here: Satellite Photos Support Testimony That Iraqi WMD Went to Syria

None of our cult worshipping libturds have bothered to explain why Assad used Gas.

Why? Anybody? Why?

Why?

Anybody.....?

And where did it come from? Remember the 'missing weapons of mass destruction' all the politicians here said existed...but couldn't be found?

Satellite Photos Support Testimony That Iraqi WMD Went to Syria

Leftists used to dare me to PROVE there were munitions and not Saddam's treasure in those trucks.....I told them then and I tell them now, give me a satellite that can see through a canvas tarp on a truck and I'll tell you for sure what's in there...until then only anecdotal evidence has to suffice....Saddam didn't need russian spetsnaz to run his gold out of the country....them doing the convoys tells me all I need to know.

ShitToe is no kid....he's a washed-up SanFagcisco queer who's been posing as a Viet Vet for years.....I've busted his fairy ass so many times on another site I'm amazed he'd show up here. Leftist pile of lying crap that hides when I send the local VFW out to knock on his door.
Oh, Blam is back!! He got run off that last political site by trying to pose as a vn vet and where he lied about me. I see the scum of earth wannabe found him a home on the US Message board. Shame he degrades a place with US attached to it. Look at your member number dummy, I have been here a long fking time before you found out how to run a pc.

Now run along to your sand box and play with your army men.:lol:

Been "out in triple-canopy with a couple clips" lately you pile of shit? You snitched me off that site....nobody else involved. You're not even a joke, you're a bad smell ya old puka shell, hawaiian shirt wearing fraud. I got what I wanted from you....hiding behind your drapes while some VFW boys pounded on your door. :lol: If the DOJ or FBI had the time and money to pursue you, you'd be posting next to your prison husband.

Snitched you off that your no veteran? You did that to yourself. LMAO!!! You got what? LMAO!! Seems you couldn't provide anything to prove you were a vn vet, recall that? I provided everything right down to my dog tags Loser. Everything you produced was stolen from other websites, and that was proven, that is what got you kick off the site. You are complete waste of time. Now run and play in the sand box with your armymen.:lol:

I should point out here that I believe Kerry to be a lying sack of shit and a traitor. I don't believe a word he says about anything. There is however ample evidence somebody shelled those innocents with chemical munitions. Who did it seems obvious to me.....why would the rebels take a chance on killing their own kind with the risk of getting caught at it....they'd be torn to pieces for it. Nah, the Assad boys did this...maybe on his orders maybe not....some commander could have gone rogue and ordered it....maybe they felt some payback was in order for atrocities done by the rebels.....Assad is in hiding and nobody knows if he can communicate with his commanders on a regular basis....fog of war.

Yo Joe

Are you able to communicate with your brain on a regular basis?

Oh, Blam is back!! He got run off that last political site by trying to pose as a vn vet and where he lied about me. I see the scum of earth wannabe found him a home on the US Message board. Shame he degrades a place with US attached to it. Look at your member number dummy, I have been here a long fking time before you found out how to run a pc.

Now run along to your sand box and play with your army men.:lol:

Been "out in triple-canopy with a couple clips" lately you pile of shit? You snitched me off that site....nobody else involved. You're not even a joke, you're a bad smell ya old puka shell, hawaiian shirt wearing fraud. I got what I wanted from you....hiding behind your drapes while some VFW boys pounded on your door. :lol: If the DOJ or FBI had the time and money to pursue you, you'd be posting next to your prison husband.

Snitched you off that your no veteran? You did that to yourself. LMAO!!! You got what? LMAO!! Seems you couldn't provide anything to prove you were a vn vet, recall that? I provided everything right down to my dog tags Loser. Everything you produced was stolen from other websites, and that was proven, that is what got you kick off the site. You are complete waste of time. Now run and play in the sand box with your armymen.:lol:

The dog tag in your pic was from the KOREAN war you lying punk....everything about it was wrong, and the other one was nowhere to be found.....you know nothing about Vietnam, the enemy, the villages, the terrrain, what we carried in the field...nothing...hell I've seen middle-aged Jewish screenwriters tell a better tale than you could....you're a valor thief and a yellow coward....I know it, you know it, any Vet who served there knows it. Hang yourself.

Last edited:
I should point out here that I believe Kerry to be a lying sack of shit and a traitor. I don't believe a word he says about anything. There is however ample evidence somebody shelled those innocents with chemical munitions. Who did it seems obvious to me.....why would the rebels take a chance on killing their own kind with the risk of getting caught at it....they'd be torn to pieces for it. Nah, the Assad boys did this...maybe on his orders maybe not....some commander could have gone rogue and ordered it....maybe they felt some payback was in order for atrocities done by the rebels.....Assad is in hiding and nobody knows if he can communicate with his commanders on a regular basis....fog of war.

Yo Joe

That's "Mister Blam" to you, FUBAR. :eusa_angel:

Yo Joe

That's "Mister Blam" to you, FUBAR. :eusa_angel:

OK, I take that to be a NO. No surprise there.

Oh, by all means trust the smell-test the U fucking N report gives us....remember Saddam hid behind those blue helmet cowards too.....while the french contingent tipped off Saddam where the inspectors were going the next day so he could move his shit around. Just fucking drone Assad and get it over with.....if they've hidden chemical arty shells in population centers we can't hit them. Do the right thing for a change...GET THAT FUCKER!
muahaha.gif

God you are such a stupid, flag waving imbecile. Typical boomer. Incompetent moron.

:lol: and you're crazy as a shithouse rat...but I still enjoy reading your loony posts.

Yeah, well I'm still waiting for your proof that Assad did this you Geritol consuming old reprobate.

God you are such a stupid, flag waving imbecile. Typical boomer. Incompetent moron.

:lol: and you're crazy as a shithouse rat...but I still enjoy reading your loony posts.

Yeah, well I'm still waiting for your proof that Assad did this you Geritol consuming old reprobate.

Prove it wasn't you coffee-slamming Gen Xer with acne scars.....I've stated my case now you state yours.

p.s. I won't tell the readers you regularly pos rep me for my uncanny insights into the day's news. :lol:

Last edited:

They did found some of WMD in Iraq, but your assumption is very possible as well

Our guys DID find limited quantities...true. Did you read my later post?

Here: Satellite Photos Support Testimony That Iraqi WMD Went to Syria

yes, thank you.

and where did it come from? Remember the 'missing weapons of mass destruction' all the politicians here said existed...but couldn't be found?

The russians took them out of iraq, and put them in syria...

satellite photos support testimony that iraqi wmd went to syria

leftists used to dare me to prove there were munitions and not saddam's treasure in those trucks.....i told them then and i tell them now, give me a satellite that can see through a canvas tarp on a truck and i'll tell you for sure what's in there...until then only anecdotal evidence has to suffice....saddam didn't need russian spetsnaz to run his gold out of the country....them doing the convoys tells me all i need to know.

this.

Why? Anybody? Why?

Why?

Anybody.....?

What Bush was talking about? Nope.

Last edited:
Vietnam, the war machine, LBJ and Haliburton and Lady Byrd owning all the stocks.

Kiss my ass kid.

We rioted against Dems you dumb fuck. Who didn't teach you history in school? You are seriously uninformed.
Right. The VN war was started by eisenhower, another fine fix you got us into, go read your history sweetie. LMAO!!

We got involved in Vietnam in 61, I believe Kennedy was in office.

You are mistaken, but that is ok, the propaganda from the right makes that understandable.

Dwight David "Ike" Eisenhower was the 34th President of the United States from 1953 until 1961

During his term, Eisenhower will greatly increase U.S. military aid to the French in Vietnam to prevent a Communist victory. U.S. military advisors will continue to accompany American supplies sent to Vietnam. To justify America's financial commitment, Eisenhower will cite a 'Domino Theory' in which a Communist victory in Vietnam would result in surrounding countries falling one after another like a "falling row of dominoes." The Domino Theory will be used by a succession of Presidents and their advisors to justify ever-deepening U.S. involvement in Vietnam.

January 1955 - The first direct shipment of U.S. military aid to Saigon arrives. The U.S. also offers to train the fledgling South Vietnam Army.

October 23, 1955 - Bao Dai is ousted from power, defeated by Prime Minister Diem in a U.S.-backed plebiscite which was rigged. Diem is advised on consolidating power by U.S. Air Force Col. Edward G. Lansdale, who is attached to the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA).

October 26, 1955 - The Republic of South Vietnam is proclaimed with Diem as its first president. In America, President Eisenhower pledges his support for the new government and offers military aid.

May 8-18, 1957 - Diem pays a state visit to Washington where President Eisenhower labels him the "miracle man" of Asia and reaffirms U.S. commitment. "The cost of defending freedom, of defending America, must be paid in many forms and in many places...military as well as economic help is currently needed in Vietnam," Eisenhower states.

July 8, 1959 - Two U.S. military advisors, Maj. Dale Buis and Sgt. Chester Ovnand, are killed by Viet Minh guerrillas at Bien Hoa, South Vietnam. They are the first American deaths in the Second Indochina War which Americans will come to know simply as The Vietnam War.
The History Place - Vietnam War 1945-1960
====
Sep 26, 1945:
First American soldier killed in Vietnam
Lt. Col. Peter Dewey, a U.S. Army officer with the Office of Strategic Services (OSS) in Vietnam, is shot and killed in Saigon.
First American soldier killed in Vietnam ? History.com This Day in History ? 9/26/1945

Albert Peter Dewey (October 8, 1916-September 26, 1945), shot to death in a case of mistaken identity by Viet Minh troops on September 26, 1945.

The first American soldier killed in the Vietnam War was Air Force T-Sgt. Richard B. Fitzgibbon Jr. He is listed by the U.S. Department of Defense as having a casualty date of June 8, 1956.
====

Vietnam: U.S. Advisors 1955-1965
The U.S. military advisory effort in Vietnam had a modest beginning in September 1950, when the United States Military Assistance Advisory Group (MAAG), Vietnam, was established in Saigon. Its mission was to supervise the issuance and employment of $10 million of military equipment to support French legionnaires in their effort to combat Viet Minh forces. By 1953 the amount of U.S. military aid had jumped to over $350 million and was used to replace the badly worn World War II vintage equipment that France, still suffering economically from the devastation of that war, was still using.

During this period -- from 1955 through 1960 -- the U.S. had between 750 and 1,500 military advisors assisting the Diem government to establish an effective army, organized as the Military Assistance and Advisory Group (MAAG), Vietnam. By 1960 MAAGV was training more than fifty ARVN (Army of the Republic of Vietnam) Ranger units. At almost the same time, from 1954 to 1959, the Navy Section of MAAGV, worked to develop a viable navy for South Vietnam. Lt. General Samuel T. Williams served almost five years (1955-1960) as chief of MAAG, based in Saigon.

US Advisors in Vietnam 1955-1965

As the French withdrew for Indochina, President Eisenhower committed money, supplies, and military trainers to South Vietnam, in 1954.

The Wall Street Journal reports:

“The [weapons inspection] team must be able to conduct a full, thorough and unimpeded investigation,” said U.N. Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon on Sunday night. However, the team is only mandated to determine if chemical weapons were used, not who used them, Mr. Ban’s spokesman said.
Inspectors In Syria Forbidden From Finding Out WHO Used Chemical Weapons, Only IF They Were Used | Washington's Blog

One step at a time. I follow Kerry's logic on this.

Kerry said that the attack was "inexcusable and undeniable," and that the judgment on who is responsible is "very clear to the world."

"We know that the Syrian regime maintains custody of these chemical weapons. We know that the Syrian regime has the capacity to do this with rockets. We know that the regime has been determined to clear the opposition from those very places where the attacks took place," he said.

Syria's Guilt in Chemical Attack 'Clear to the World,' Kerry Says

The farm boys with wash pans didn't have rocket delivered CWs.

Sounds a lot like the logic used by Bush to me.

The dog tag in your pic was from the KOREAN war you lying punk....everything about it was wrong, and the other one was nowhere to be found.....you know nothing about Vietnam, the enemy, the villages, the terrrain, what we carried in the field...nothing...hell I've seen middle-aged Jewish screenwriters tell a better tale than you could....you're a valor thief and a yellow coward....I know it, you know it, any Vet who served there knows it. Hang yourself.

Poor boy has to continue his lies here. This is the deal wannabe - You want to talk to me about serving in vn, YOU produce your DD214, YOUR dog tags, and PICs of yourself or medals that were not stolen off someone else's site. Otherwise Loser, run along and beat your meat in a sand box, got it Loser? Stop wasting space with your lies.:lol::lol:

One step at a time. I follow Kerry's logic on this.

Kerry said that the attack was "inexcusable and undeniable," and that the judgment on who is responsible is "very clear to the world."

"We know that the Syrian regime maintains custody of these chemical weapons. We know that the Syrian regime has the capacity to do this with rockets. We know that the regime has been determined to clear the opposition from those very places where the attacks took place," he said.

Syria's Guilt in Chemical Attack 'Clear to the World,' Kerry Says

The farm boys with wash pans didn't have rocket delivered CWs.

Sounds a lot like the logic used by Bush to me.

Yes it is, and until we see evidence of chemical weapons we shouldn't even be thinking, especially muttering anything about the situation. And second, it is none of our business to do anything, leave it to the UN. That is what we pay them to do.

Prove it wasn't you coffee-slamming Gen Xer with acne scars.....I've stated my case now you state yours.

p.s. I won't tell the readers you regularly pos rep me for my uncanny insights into the day's news. :lol:

I pos rep you when you're right bumkin. That's a respectable thing to do despite your utter lack of education. I'm sure your bullshit is great down at the VFW but it won't fly by me.

The inspectors weren't even in their trucks yet, and Kerry and Carney already somehow knew that the Syrian Govt. used chemical weapons.

Forum List

Back