BOMBSHELL: Washingtn Post: Inspectors NOT allowed to determine WHO used chem weapons!

give us a break, we know republicans start all the wars that lead to millions being killed and butchered. You will have to find something else to blame us for. LMAO!!:lol::lol:

Vietnam, the war machine, LBJ and Haliburton and Lady Byrd owning all the stocks.

Kiss my ass kid.

We rioted against Dems you dumb fuck. Who didn't teach you history in school? You are seriously uninformed.
Right. The VN war was started by eisenhower, another fine fix you got us into, go read your history sweetie. LMAO!!

oh this is so who 101.

Eisenhower only sent over advisers. I know the drill and can take you out in a heartbeat asswipe. Your bravado means nothing to me.

Wanna go kid?

Challenge me in the Bullring. By all means do so.

I'd love a challenge. :lol: Go to the bullring and challenge me on the Vietnam war.

I would be soooooooooooooooo happy.

Vietnam, the war machine, LBJ and Haliburton and Lady Byrd owning all the stocks.

Kiss my ass kid.

We rioted against Dems you dumb fuck. Who didn't teach you history in school? You are seriously uninformed.

ShitToe is no kid....he's a washed-up SanFagcisco queer who's been posing as a Viet Vet for years.....I've busted his fairy ass so many times on another site I'm amazed he'd show up here. Leftist pile of lying crap that hides when I send the local VFW out to knock on his door.
Oh, Blam is back!! He got run off that last political site by trying to pose as a vn vet and where he lied about me. I see the scum of earth wannabe found him a home on the US Message board. Shame he degrades a place with US attached to it. Look at your member number dummy, I have been here a long fking time before you found out how to run a pc.

Now run along to your sand box and play with your army men.:lol:

Been "out in triple-canopy with a couple clips" lately you pile of shit? You snitched me off that site....nobody else involved. You're not even a joke, you're a bad smell ya old puka shell, hawaiian shirt wearing fraud. I got what I wanted from you....hiding behind your drapes while some VFW boys pounded on your door. :lol: If the DOJ or FBI had the time and money to pursue you, you'd be posting next to your prison husband.

ok

I'll play nice tiny dancer.

Where did they get the body bags for 1300? What rubble? Wrapped tightly? What ME was on the scene?

Who was the ME? What data have we seen reported? Give me the name of the ME.

I like you. I will be kind. Assad had just invited in the UN personel.

This is all bullshit man.

I like you also and must tell you those aren't body-bags, those are sheets. I have no idea what medical talent was on the scene but somebody dragged them in, cleaned them up, and wrapped them in the sheets, muslim-style, you see in the picture. I don't think it is bullshit...I think it's time Assad got his ass handed to him. :eusa_angel:

p.s. chemical shells explode in a cloud and is inhaled/absorbed by it's victims....a few hours later the area is safe to walk into as long as you didn't eat any food or drink any water that was out in the open during the shelling.

Last edited:
ok

Where did they get the body bags for 1300? What rubble? Wrapped tightly? What ME was on the scene?

I like you also and must tell you those aren't body-bags, those are sheets. I have no idea what medical talent was on the scene but somebody dragged them in, cleaned them up, and wrapped them in the sheets, muslim-style, you see in the picture. I don't think it is bullshit...I think it's time Assad got his ass handed to him. :eusa_angel:

Now I like you too.

Where did they get all these perfect white sheets them in a zone that was just hit with *cough * chemical weapons?

Who were the EMT's who could do this all within minutes of the alleged attack?:eusa_angel:

Why are all the bodies perfectly aligned?

Why is there a man dressed in black with a gun?

Why are there photographers on the scene of a so called chemical attack without biohazard suits on them?

I can ask a million questions.

I have no answers.

TASB, you are despicable in lying about what is going on.

There was no American black flag operation.

This was done by Assad's forces, and you are supporting the death of tens of thousands of civilians.

Did you support the Iraq war too? Sadaam caused thousands of deaths....he used chemical weapons. But the libs kept screaming that it was none of our business and that Iraq was no threat to the US. But now you are going to support an attack on Syria because it's Obama doing it.....without UN or Congressional support I hear, and we all know there are chemical weapons there.

Stop the lying. Cruise missiles is not a full scale invasion, etc.

You guys need to pull your heads out.

ok

Now I like you too.

Where did they get all these perfect white sheets them in a zone that was just hit with *cough * chemical weapons?

Who were the EMT's who could do this all within minutes of the alleged attack?:eusa_angel:

Why are there photographers on the scene of a so called chemical attack without biohazard suits on them?

I have no answers.

Only one question needs to be answered for me. "Why are we supporting Al Qaeda ?"

Why is this all being filmed and not one person is afraid for their lives if this was a chemical attack?

Is there no residue?

Who were the EMTs? Did they touch the bodies?

If so how brave were they then?

Think about it.

This is not Art Bell time. No offense Art I love ya. These are real questions.

Now I like you too.

I have no answers.

Only one question needs to be answered for me. "Why are we supporting Al Qaeda ?"

In the words of some great southerner and used to make my Mother crazy because she believed in the Queen's English...

But this is apropos

go figure

You tell me dearheart. I don't get it at all. I really don't get it at all.

ok

Now I like you too.

I have no answers.

Beats me....but let me know if that smelly little coward ShitToe meets you in the Bull Ring....I'd like you see you maul his lying ass about Vietnam....he's gone so far as to produce an hilariously fake pic of medals he wants you to believe are his, and a website where he glorifies himself and yet not a single REAL Vet is mentioned or signed on. I went after him legally to no avail....you'll spot his lies in an instant if he dares telling them here. :eusa_angel:

TASB, you are despicable in lying about what is going on.

There was no American black flag operation.

This was done by Assad's forces, and you are supporting the death of tens of thousands of civilians.

Did you support the Iraq war too? Sadaam caused thousands of deaths....he used chemical weapons. But the libs kept screaming that it was none of our business and that Iraq was no threat to the US. But now you are going to support an attack on Syria because it's Obama doing it.....without UN or Congressional support I hear, and we all know there are chemical weapons there.

Pull our heads out of what Jake?

We have no proof that Assad did this. None at all.

Now I like you too.

I have no answers.

Well, we saw what the Sons of Iraq did to AQ during "The Awakening" Petraeus got them to join.... The sunni warlords HATED al-Qaida's methods and finally began murdering them to the extent they ran back into Syria. I have every faith in the Syrian sunnis treating them the same way if they can topple Assad. They'll buddy up with anybody who can get them arms and trigger-pullers, and then they'll butcher the assholes when they get a load of what AQ wants in return.

Pull our heads out of what Jake?

We have no proof that Assad did this. None at all.

Yeah, we do, and that you don't like it means nothing.

Now I like you too.

I have no answers.

Beats me....but let me know if that smelly little coward ShitToe meets you in the Bull Ring....I'd like you see you maul his lying ass about Vietnam....he's gone so far as to produce an hilariously fake pic of medals he wants you to believe are his, and a website where he glorifies himself and yet not a single REAL Vet is mentioned or signed on. I went after him legally to no avail....you'll spot his lies in an instant if he dares telling them here. :eusa_angel:

I love the bullring. Okey dokey.

You've never seen me in there have you? Just for fun I like to think of that room as bloodsport.

Now you guys really interest me.

Now I like you too.

I have no answers.

Well, we saw what the Sons of Iraq did to AQ during "The Awakening" Petraeus got them to join.... The sunni warlords HATED al-Qaida's methods and finally began murdering them to the extent they ran back into Syria. I have every faith in the Syrian sunnis treating them the same way if they can topple Assad. They'll buddy up with anybody who can get them arms and trigger-pullers, and then they'll butcher the assholes when they get a load of what AQ wants in return.

It's nauseating to believe that America hires and arms Al Qaeda mercenaries while at the same time Americans are still paying dearly for the effects of 9/11. And just to overthrow Assad ? :cuckoo:

Flat lie to "America hires and arms Al Qaeda" if you do not have unimpeachable evidence, which you don't.

considering that the Syrian govt. does not seem to want to cooperate until forced to and that the Syrians soldiers were not massively affected and the rebels and civilians were would lead me to suspect that _______ is responsible for the chemical attack.

Considering that the Syrian govt. does want to cooperate leads me to suspect that it is NOT responsible for the chemical attack.

UN Secretary General Ban Ki-moon today rejected US demands to withdraw chemical weapons inspectors from Syria, with those familiar with the conversation saying he “stood firm on principle.”

US and other Western officials are desperate to retain the narrative of Syrian chemical weapons use, and seem to be anticipating the UN investigation doing serious harm to that claim.

That’s why after initial demands to allow inspectors into the site, the US suddenly reversed course when Syria agreed, insisting it was “too late

Now I like you too.

I have no answers.

I love the bullring. Okey dokey.

You've never seen me in there have you? Just for fun I like to think of that room as bloodsport.

Now you guys really interest me.

Those of us who served there used to deal with these types often.....let them get liquored up and start in with the stories while we slowly surrounded their barstool. And then the questions only a real Viet Vet could ask would start and they'd notice that the circle around them was getting closer and closer.....every time I can remember they either clammed up, or declared they had to go take a leak, and then make a bee-line for the back door. :lol:

p.s. visit my introduction thread....I can use the views to keep ahead of the competition and there's some good reading there.

Forum List

Back