Report: Saddam Not in Pursuit of Weapons

-Cp said:
Funny how you'll quote CIA reports now, but I HIGHLY doubt you were going around quoting them when they said that Saddam DID have or is seeking WMD's were ya?

Such a typical lib ...

Funny how you'll decry CIA reports now, but I HIGHLY doubt you were going around decrying them when they said Saddam DID have or was seeking WMD's were ya?

Such a typical Con...

deaddude said:
Funny how you'll decry CIA reports now, but I HIGHLY doubt you were going around decrying them when they said Saddam DID have or was seeking WMD's ya?

Such a typical Con...

No - it's funny how YOU decry...

Look - People generally beleive people who say what they want to hear, or otherwise believe.

-=d=- said:
Look - People generally beleive people who say what they want to hear, or otherwise believe.

Exactly, I was just pointing out that you are probably no more inncocent of believing what you want to hear than nakedemporer.

-Cp said:
Funny how you'll quote CIA reports now, but I HIGHLY doubt you were going around quoting them when they said that Saddam DID have or is seeking WMD's were ya?

Such a typical lib ...

I was in support of the war when WMD claims were generally accepted as truth. But I don't hold it against you that you make blanket assumptions because I'm a liberal. Happens all the time on this board, I'm getting used to the abuse :crutch:

nakedemperor said:
I was in support of the war when WMD claims were generally accepted as truth. But I don't hold it against you that you make blanket assumptions because I'm a liberal. Happens all the time on this board, I'm getting used to the abuse :crutch:

Aren't you gay, as well? Or was that nycflasher? :poop: :mm: :smoke: :tank:

Zhukov said:
After the inspectors left? Exactly how long was Saddam Hussein in power after inspectors left?

If Gen. Abizaid had concurred and asked for more troops, and been denied, that would merit attention. Bremer's opinion, though worthy of note, is in the end his opinion. Gen. Abizaid was the man with the authority to request more soldiers if he felt it was best to do so.
Ummm... they clearly meant after they left earlier, I think in 98.

Gen. Abizaid may well have asked for more troops - how would we know since he would not be able to tell us about it?

As for the unmanned aerial vehicles - I own 3 myself!

Wade.

DKSuddeth said:
what does being gay have to do with husseins lack of WMD's?
It has to do with him being a liberal - and feeling abused. I asked that question in the context, "don't you get abused on the board for being gay, too?"

-Cp said:

Such a typical lib ...

Those reports were created for the President at his direction, and were only meant to be credible for a short period. These reports are created to satisfy Congress and must be credible for an extended period. Huge difference.

-=d=- said:
No - it's funny how YOU decry...

Ain't that the truth!

wade said:
Those reports were created for the President at his direction, and were only meant to be credible for a short period. These reports are created to satisfy Congress and must be credible for an extended period. Huge difference.

Hey Nancy...the intel the CIA used showing a history of Saddam's desire to produce or otherwise have WMD was NOT just dated during THIS president's leadership. The CIA showed how Saddam had been trying to/was violating UN sanctions since Clinton.

-=d=- said:
Hey Nancy...the intel the CIA used showing a history of Saddam's desire to produce or otherwise have WMD was NOT just dated during THIS president's leadership. The CIA showed how Saddam had been trying to/was violating UN sanctions since Clinton.

The "evidence" that he had large stockpiles in 2001/2002, and that he was actively pursuing the construction of more WMD's was compilied for Bush.

Wade.

-=d=- said:
Aren't you gay, as well? Or was that nycflasher? :poop: :mm: :smoke: :tank:

I dunno about flasher, but I'm bisexual. And recently engaged to be married!

(To a girl :) )
(A beautiful, awesome one. Albeit a Red Sox fan....) :kiss2:

wade said:
The "evidence" that he had large stockpiles in 2001/2002, and that he was actively pursuing the construction of more WMD's was compilied for Bush.

Wade.

...compiled from intel dating back to Gulf-War I.

(sigh) Why is that so hard for some ppl to 'get'.

nakedemperor said:
I dunno about flasher, but I'm bisexual. And recently engaged to be married!

(To a girl :) )
(A beautiful, awesome one. Albeit a Red Sox fan....) :kiss2:

I'm pretty sure the Bible speaks against such sins....

God is a Mariner's fan, but likes the Yankees more than the Sox. :)

-=d=- said:
...compiled from intel dating back to Gulf-War I.

(sigh) Why is that so hard for some ppl to 'get'.

Ummm... that is not how Bush presented it to the American public when making his case for the Iraq war. They didn't say "had WMD's 10 years ago", they said "has WMD's NOW"!

Why is it so hard for some people to accept they've been snookered?

Wade.

wade said:
Ummm... that is not how Bush presented it to the American public when making his case for the Iraq war. They didn't say "had WMD's 10 years ago", they said "has WMD's NOW"!

Why is it so hard for some people to accept they've been snookered?

Wade.

(sigh)...okay...last time...

As part of the case for Iraq's WMDs, data was shown detailing a decade? of pursuits and intents to break/keep breaking UN Mandates. That data was cumulative; not exclusive to the timeframe GWB has been our leader.

Forum List

Back