BOMBSHELL: Crooked Ivanka Trump used personal email to conduct government work

You loons sort of screwed the pooch on that one....NOW you want it to be criminal

:lmao: talk about a rapid "about face".

Where's your chant of "lock her up"?

Same place yours was.

I'm going to have to see if classified material is involved...or even if this isn't some more fake news.

I see now one of you loons claim Trump is a KKK member. Just throw some shit out there....you sheep will graze on it

I don't think any of it is a HUGE deal - and I suspect it happens a lot more then we realize. The only thing that made it HUGE was that it was Hillary Clinton.

That is why you will only hear excuses for rather than "lock her up" when it comes to Ivanka ;)

What law has she broken? Be specific.

I didn't say she's broken any law.

You loons sort of screwed the pooch on that one....NOW you want it to be criminal

The information was not classified.

Hillary was supposed to forward all of the emails she sent and received to the proper personnel, which she didn't, she instead destroyed all of the Federal Records on that server when she came under investigation, some of which were classified.

Hillary was Secretary of State, a position with actual political power. Ivanka is in a worthless position with no political power.

There was no wrongdoing, and the fact that the leftists are attempting to draw false parallels shows how desperate they are to justify a criminal.

Ivanka, and Kushner (who also used his private email) both have top level security clearances. That means they have access to and receive classified material. For a "worthless position" that is pretty significant.

How do we know she did not use her private email for classified material?

The rightists have a double standard when it comes to Clinton vs Trump.

Clearance does not mean access. Keep in your own tiny little world and no harm will become you.

Call me when they delete 30,000 e-mails!

Libtards are in delusional denial, or they're just liars, take your pick.
Nobody's lying but your ridiculous hate bulshit GOP propaganda machine, dupe. There's a reason why Fox and Rush Limbaugh etc etc aren't carried anywhere else in the world but dupe World USA.

Hillary was supposed to forward all of the emails she sent and received to the proper personnel, which she didn't, she instead destroyed all of the Federal Records on that server when she came under investigation, some of which were classified.

Hillary was Secretary of State, a position with actual political power. Ivanka is in a worthless position with no political power.

There was no wrongdoing, and the fact that the leftists are attempting to draw false parallels shows how desperate they are to justify a criminal.

Ivanka, and Kushner (who also used his private email) both have top level security clearances. That means they have access to and receive classified material. For a "worthless position" that is pretty significant.

Clearance does not mean access. Keep in your own tiny little world and no harm will become you.

You don't get a clearance if you aren't going to potentially have access.

Not true.

Why don't you leave this to the professionals who have actually dealt with this topic and stop spit- balling answers and making irrelevant comments?

Is Ivanka a government employee?

She has a top level security clearance.

So?

And?

You don't know. That is the point!

Don't know what?

I'm not saying she did anything criminal but - like Clinton - she, and various other members of Trump's administration used private email for official business. And that is what started the ball rolling on Clinton.

Sometimes I wonder why libtards love lying, crooked Hillary. Then I'm reminded that Russians still loved Joseph Stalin, even though he murdered millions of them. You can't fix stupid.

I don't think people "love Hillary" but don't you think there is a wee bit of difference between Stalin and Clinton? Other than the fact she wears high heels?

People ended up dead around them both

Oh good lord...not the Clinton Body Count Conspiracy Theory again...:boohoo:

It is pretty coincidental that all those people closely associated with the Clintons suddenly died in the primes of their lives, eh?

One suicided himself to the back of the head....Coyote believes it lmao
Foster was investigated 9 times, 5 X by starr nothing! Change the channel someday.

Not true.

Why don't you leave this to the professionals who have actually dealt with this topic and stop spit- balling answers and making irrelevant comments?

I've had a security clearance.

Most of Hillary's email stuff was a result of her being techtarded and careless in depending too much on other people which led to carelessness with classified material. She should have been more careful, she shouldn't have lied, but she was investigated, and chastized. Of the material - there were only two pieces marked classified. Much of the scandal was overblown partisan haymaking.

Wow, did you buy into the left-wing lies!

Most of Hillary's email stuff was a result of her being techtarded and careless in depending too much on other people which led to carelessness with classified material. She should have been more careful, she shouldn't have lied, but she was investigated, and chastized. Of the material - there were only two pieces marked classified. Much of the scandal was overblown partisan haymaking.

Wow, did you buy into the left-wing lies!

Well, you're certainly entitled to your opinion :)

Don't tell me that they had given Ivanka top secret material and put it over unsecured email address. Off with her head for doing such a thing.

200.gif

Is Ivanka a government employee?

She has a top level security clearance.

So?

And?

You don't know. That is the point!

Don't know what?

I'm not saying she did anything criminal but - like Clinton - she, and various other members of Trump's administration used private email for official business. And that is what started the ball rolling on Clinton.
And Rushner too!

Forum List

Back