Boehner Says Party Must Decide Who, What It Is

Cammmpbell

Sep 13, 2011
I can help him with that one. Greedy, Money Grubbing, Self Serving Politicians who did away with the middle class of America

The middle class is still here. Just dont know for how long...

Not the middle class of the 60's and 70's. That's where I came from. There's little advantage to being 78 years old but that is one.

uneven-distribution-of-income-growth.jpg

I can help him with that one. Greedy, Money Grubbing, Self Serving Politicians who did away with the middle class of America

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlvqqNG4hr8]Joe Biden: Middle Class "Buried The Last FOUR Years" (Under Obama) - YouTube[/ame]

"...the middle class that has been buried the last four years" -- Joe Biden Oct 2012

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlvqqNG4hr8]Joe Biden: Middle Class "Buried The Last FOUR Years" (Under Obama) - YouTube[/ame]

"...the middle class that has been buried the last four years" -- Joe Biden Oct 2012

It took Roosevelt two terms and part of a third to clean up the Hoover mess. I guess since America reelected the president they feel like giving him a little more time. One thing you can bet your ass on.....cutting tax rates for the wealthiest Americans won't help....Reagan and the Bushes tried that ignorance. All they did was quadruple the national debt and then after Clinton striaghtened it out George W. Bush cut them again twice then proceeded to redouble the debt.

Not the middle class of the 60's and 70's. That's where I came from. There's little advantage to being 78 years old but that is one.

uneven-distribution-of-income-growth.jpg

The first chart shows nothing more than millions of GI's returning to civilian occupations after WW2 and the growth of entitlement spending as a result of LBJ's Great Society programs.

And why would a programmed Obamabot care about this? Just enjoy your win and stop with the repetitive meaningless posts. You have all the power now, there's nothing to bitch about. Move on.

It took Roosevelt two terms and part of a third to clean up the Hoover mess. I guess since America reelected the president they feel like giving him a little more time. One thing you can bet your ass on.....cutting tax rates for the wealthiest Americans won't help....Reagan and the Bushes tried that ignorance. All they did was quadruple the national debt and then after Clinton striaghtened it out George W. Bush cut them again twice then proceeded to redouble the debt.

Yawn.

Obama's been a pluperfect fuck up.

And why would a programmed Obamabot care about this? Just enjoy your win and stop with the repetitive meaningless posts. You have all the power now, there's nothing to bitch about. Move on.

They're still miserable.

Typical Entitlement wankers. Always whining about something. Even having all the power isn't good enough for them. They're still searching for someone or something to blame for them being miserable losers in life. They hate themselves in the end. That's what it's really all about.

Actually not.

What the GOP must decide is if it has the wisdom and courage to follow the clear path back to relevancy: minimize the radial social and fiscal right, support the right to privacy concerning abortion, support the equal protection rights of same-sex couples, and support the due process rights of immigrants.

Actually not.

What the GOP must decide is if it has the wisdom and courage to follow the clear path back to relevancy: minimize the radial social and fiscal right, support the right to privacy concerning abortion, support the equal protection rights of same-sex couples, and support the due process rights of immigrants.

If the GOP decided to become just as degenerate as the democrats, it would share democrat votes, but lose the votes of republicans. That's the dilemma, is it worth alienating republicans to please democrats and will they get enough votes to make up for the losses.

48% of the voting public voted for Romney. If Romney lost that 48% and shared obama's 52% who would have won?

They're still miserable.

Typical Entitlement wankers. Always whining about something. Even having all the power isn't good enough for them. They're still searching for someone or something to blame for them being miserable losers in life. They hate themselves in the end. That's what it's really all about.

If they all moves to Liberia where the average income is $800/year they'd complain if someone was making 810/year

Even in victory they're bitter and hateful, because they support a system that holds them worthless and stupid.

They're still miserable.

If they all moves to Liberia where the average income is $800/year they'd complain if someone was making 810/year

Even in victory they're bitter and hateful, because they support a system that holds them worthless and stupid.

Entitlement Wankers just want their Freebies. That's all they're about in the end. They don't care about about anything else. It's very depressing knowing they're running our Country. Unfortunately, very dark days are coming for our Nation. Third World misery and only the illusion of Freedom is all anyone has to look forward to now. The Nanny/Police State only grows bigger by the day.

I've said and i still say, bigger Government is not the answer. The trade-off for those Freebies just isn't worth it in the end. Government dominance in Citizens' lives, just isn't the way forward. Unfortunately, most of the People do want that now. But so many other Americans don't. It's a real tragedy. All we can do now is pray the People eventually see the light. Less Government is the answer.

If that T Party owned right wing house of representatives won't come off their idiotic agenda nothing will change. Obama has already done about as much as he can using executive orders.

Forum List

Back