Boehner Says Party Must Decide Who, What It Is

And why would a programmed Obamabot care about this? Just enjoy your win and stop with the repetitive meaningless posts. You have all the power now, there's nothing to bitch about. Move on.

If that T Party owned right wing house of representatives won't come off their idiotic agenda nothing will change. Obama has already done about as much as he can using executive orders.

Why are you still whining? You have all the power. You just said it, he can always sign another Executive Order. And you guys still control the U.S. Senate. You have the typical Entitlement Wanker mentality. You're always looking for someone or something to blame for your own failings in life. This is your Show. Whatever happens, is all on you guys. Time to grow up come to grips with that.

And why would a programmed Obamabot care about this? Just enjoy your win and stop with the repetitive meaningless posts. You have all the power now, there's nothing to bitch about. Move on.

If that T Party owned right wing house of representatives won't come off their idiotic agenda nothing will change. Obama has already done about as much as he can using executive orders.

Why are you still whining? You have all the power. You just said it, he can always sign another Executive Order. And you guys still control the U.S. Senate. You have the typical Entitlement Wanker mentality. You're always looking for someone or something to blame for your own failings in life. This is your Show. Whatever happens, is all on you guys. Time to grow up come to grips with that.

This doesn't look like failure to me. Clinton raised taxes while Republicans were screaming gloom and doom, created 22 million jobs, balanced the budget and bought back nearly $400 billion of debt. He had the fiscal picture covered to the point that the entire debt would have been paid off by 2012. Then along came the toy cowboy, cut taxes twice using reconciliation to block Democrat opposition and proceeded to double the national debt. The stupid chickenhawk asshole started two wars and ran them with emergency spending bills off budget. I might also mention that about 6,000 have died in those wars and there were also more than 35,000 serious injuries. In spite of that you pricks want to talk about four people drawing hazardous duty pay who got killed in a Libyan fracus. What you do is shut down and bad mouth anything which happens except when you're running things.

Keep it up......couple more elections and you'll begin to catch on.

Last edited:

This doesn't look like failure to me. Clinton raised taxes while Republicans were screaming gloom and doom, created 22 million jobs, balanced the budget and bought back nearly $400 billion of debt. He had the fiscal picture covered to the point that the entire debt would have been paid off by 2012. Then along came the toy cowboy, cut taxes twice using reconciliation to block Democrat opposition and proceeded to double the national debt. The stupid chickenhawk asshole started two wars and ran them with emergency spending bills off budget. I might also mention that about 6,000 have died in those wars and there were also more than 35,000 serious injuries. In spite of that you pricks want to talk about four people drawing hazardous duty pay who got killed in a Libyan fracus. What you do is shut down and bad mouth anything which happens except when you're running things.

:eusa_boohoo: What a Whiner. Man, i can only imagine if you guys lost this Election? I mean you're still whining incessantly even after you won. You Entitlement Wankers sure are sore winners.

:eusa_boohoo: What a Whiner. Man, i can only imagine if you guys lost this Election? I mean you're still whining incessantly even after you won. You Entitlement Wankers sure are sore winners.

Yeah well let me inform you of something. My wife and I, her sister, two of our close friends. etc. voted for Obama but it didn't count. The state of Tennessee is filled with ignorant, bible thumping, right wing pricks and all the state's 11 electoral votes went to Romney. The only thing more ancient than the current Republican horse shit is the electoral college. Something needs to be done with that. One other thing.....the Republicans tried their best to steal another election. They came up with every kind of possible way to interfere with voting in the heavily Democratic precincts and the state of Florida was poised to steal another election. This time it backfired in their face. We didn't even need their votes.

Oh!! I've gottcher wanker........it's plenty long enough but not much bigger around than a beer can. My nickname is MuleDong.

Last edited:

Yeah well let me inform you of something. My wife and I, her sister, two of our close friends. etc. voted for Obama but it didn't count. The state of Tennessee is filled with ignorant, bible thumping, right wing pricks and all the state's 11 electoral votes went to Romney. The only thing more ancient than the current Republican horse shit is the electoral college. Something needs to be done with that. One other thing.....the Republicans tried their best to steal another election. They came up with every kind of possible way to interfere with voting in the heavily Democratic precincts and the state of Florida was poised to steal another election. This time it backfired in their face. We didn't even need their votes.

Oh!! I've gottcher wanker........it's plenty long enough but not much bigger around than a beer can. My nickname is MuleDong.

:blahblah:

As Biden pointed out, how can one justify raising taxes on the middle class? Well bud, it's time to talk with the Congressional Budget office, listen this time, they have been telling you for freaking years that in order to balance the budget the tax rates have to be raised for anyone earning $48,000 plus per year, that just taxing those earning greater than $250,000 will not generate the revenue required, furthermore, that the bulk of taxable income rests in the hands of what remains of the middle class.

Interesting post prior that states that the tax rate increase during Clinton administration provided such a wonderful boom, lets see, repeal of Glass Steagal, dot com boom, foundation laid for the financial melt down, the bubble economy. Not this time sucker, the dollar bubble has run it's course!

Boehner Says Party Must Decide Who, What It Is

Actually not.

What the GOP must decide is if it has the wisdom and courage to follow the clear path back to relevancy: minimize the radial social and fiscal right, support the right to privacy concerning abortion, support the equal protection rights of same-sex couples, and support the due process rights of immigrants.

If the GOP decided to become just as degenerate as the democrats, it would share democrat votes, but lose the votes of republicans. That's the dilemma, is it worth alienating republicans to please democrats and will they get enough votes to make up for the losses.

48% of the voting public voted for Romney. If Romney lost that 48% and shared obama's 52% who would have won?

Dumbass Republican math.

Romney wasn't getting Obama's 47% any way. 50.1% wins. Romney merely had to deny 3.1% of the popular vote to Obama to win. Instead Obama won an additional 5% on top of his 47% base.

You Republicans make me wanna slap the crap outta your math teachers.

Regards from Rosie

Actually not.

What the GOP must decide is if it has the wisdom and courage to follow the clear path back to relevancy: minimize the radial social and fiscal right, support the right to privacy concerning abortion, support the equal protection rights of same-sex couples, and support the due process rights of immigrants.

If the GOP decided to become just as degenerate as the democrats, it would share democrat votes, but lose the votes of republicans. That's the dilemma, is it worth alienating republicans to please democrats and will they get enough votes to make up for the losses.

48% of the voting public voted for Romney. If Romney lost that 48% and shared obama's 52% who would have won?

Dumbass Republican math.

Romney wasn't getting Obama's 47% any way. 50.1% wins. Romney merely had to deny 3.1% of the popular vote to Obama to win. Instead Obama won an additional 5% on top of his 47% base.

Regards from Rosie

Exellent post.............wish I had said it. One thing......they didn't get that shit from any math teacher........it's hot off the Fox News propaganda machine.

You admit you voted for Obama then you have the sack to claim others are ignorant?

Tell me, on what issue are Dems different than Republicans? Try and avoid gay marraige and abortion if you can and show the passed policy that makes them different, not words.

You admit you voted for Obama then you have the sack to claim others are ignorant?

Tell me, on what issue are Dems different than Republicans? Try and avoid gay marraige and abortion if you can and show the passed policy that makes them different, not words.

I just described my sack. It matches my wanker.

Dumbass Republican math.

Regards from Rosie

Exellent post.............wish I had said it. One thing......they didn't get that shit from any math teacher........it's hot off the Fox News propaganda machine.

fox fox fox fox fox fox fox fox fox fox
zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Like Saddam, Obama got 100% of the vote in districts controlled by his party

If you believe that your head is further up your ass than Fox News.

Republican governors in every swing state came up with idiotic, hare brained schemes in an attempt to restrict voting in heavily weighted Democrat precincts. Guess what.....the results bode well for Democrats in the future and it appears there will be no more Republicans doing well in presidential elections.

"Poised to steal another election." :lol: Sums you Entitlement Wankers up perfectly. You won. So stop your pathetic whining for God's sake. But I know you're still a loser, and Obama or any other President can't change that reality. You are what you are. And blaming everyone else for you being a loser, isn't gonna change things for you. That being said, congrats on your win. Who knows what you wingnuts would have done if your Dear Leader had lost.

Last edited:
The middle class is still here. Just dont know for how long...

Not the middle class of the 60's and 70's. That's where I came from. There's little advantage to being 78 years old but that is one.

uneven-distribution-of-income-growth.jpg

The first chart shows nothing more than millions of GI's returning to civilian occupations after WW2 and the growth of entitlement spending as a result of LBJ's Great Society programs.

please tell me the last time one of you right wing fools were proven correct in a prediction of the effect of any policy?

Very dark days are ahead for this Nation. The corrupt MSM has lied to the People. Things are not getting better, they're actually getting much worse. The Nanny/Police State grows larger and more oppressive by the day. And it cannot be sustained. We're very close to the Tipping-Point. The Takers will soon outnumber the Producers. More Government isn't the answer. The trade-off for those Freebies just isn't worth it. Hopefully one day, the American People will come to realize that less Government is the answer.

Forum List

Back