Boehner just asked Obama to move his speech by one day

the Hard Right and the Hard Left are going to be disappointed at the outcome

the republicans know no one will watch them and will instead watch the president.

They have NEVER shown him ANY respect WHY IN THE HELL should he do ANYTHING for them.
Seriously, sadly, there are many abjectly stupid fuckin' people in this world, but you take the whole fuckin' cake. Icing, candles and all.

Just STFU, you maniacal fuckin no-go.:cuckoo:

these lying fools are actually claiming they have been decent to Obama and its Obama who treated the republicans like trash.

You people are sick in the head

the Hard Right and the Hard Left are going to be disappointed at the outcome

yeah yeah, so says your crystal ball.

What his approval ratings are showing is AVERAGE AMERCIAN CITIZENS are sick of him and want HIM GONE.

Last edited:
Boehner said that since the House wouldn't reconvene until 6:30 on Wednesday, and because it takes hours to complete the security sweep necessary for a presidential address, "it is my recommendation that your address be held on the following evening, when we can ensure there will be no parliamentary or logistical impediments that might detract from your remarks."

Heck almost 3 years for a job plan whats another day

I imagine the President will graciously accede to the Speaker's request.

I would imagine that the Speaker's public and private statements differed ever so slightly.

Im sure the republicans would alter their plans for Obama if he asked.

I damned well hope they wouldn't! The debate has been scheduled for weeks and TODAY obama asks for a joint session at the exact time as the GOP debate? The logical answer to petty bull shit is "NO!"

Oh I see the republican party is more important that the president of the united states.

Are you ever not a Trolling partisan hack TM?

You do what you always do, you talk your dumb ass into a corner. So let’s get this strait... You claim "would the Republicans change times if Obama asked on some issue?" as a way to make Republicans look like assholes... Aaaaand here is the obvious backfire TM, does that make Obama just another asshole?

Maybe it just makes Obama 110% incompetent for drawing out the "new revised and improved jobs bill, because the old one didn’t have any affect" as long as humanly possible and somehow managed to land it directly on a GIANT fucking debate day...

What is it TM, id Obama as asshole like Republicans or just incompetent?

You do it to yourself TM, and as awalys I bet anything you won't have an answer.

Boehner said that since the House wouldn't reconvene until 6:30 on Wednesday, and because it takes hours to complete the security sweep necessary for a presidential address, "it is my recommendation that your address be held on the following evening, when we can ensure there will be no parliamentary or logistical impediments that might detract from your remarks."

I would imagine that the Speaker's public and private statements differed ever so slightly.

You may imagine all you wish, Ernie. Much of your thinking is idle imagination based on what you write here. :lol:

these lying fools are actually claiming they have been decent to Obama and its Obama who treated the republicans like trash.

You people are sick in the head

lol, watched for EIGHT YEARS how DECENT you all on the left treated Bush.

Don't seem to like it now the shoe's on the OTHER FOOT, EH?

tsk tsk, I weep

I think we may have to reserve a spot in the nut house for TM after Obama changes his date. Her head is going to assplode if he gives in. lol

Last edited:
Interesting indeed. What if Obama says no? Then he comes out looking like an ass for playing political games with US jobs as the game pieces.

They already did that. When millions of unemployed, victims of Republican policies, were threatened by Republicans who were going to block their benefits if the Bush tax cuts weren't extended. Republicans don't see unemployed Americans as "People", like they do corporations. They see the unemployed as "hobos" and "drug addicts".

From the Christian Science Monitor:

Unemployment benefits extended in tax-cut deal - CSMonitor.com

Unemployment benefits extended in tax-cut deal

Unemployment benefits extension avoids holiday cutoff for 2 million Americans, says White House, which agreed to extend Bush-era tax cuts for everyone, including the rich.

I don't understand how the right wing can look at very recent history and call it a lie? Is the Christian Science Monitor also lying?

I think we may have to reserve a spot in the nut house for TM after Obama changes his date. Her head is going to assplode if he gives in. lol
Nah. In the true fashion of redean? Boehner will be called a rascist for exercising his perrogative as speaker as set up by the Founders.

Guys, TM already vacated this thread, in favor of yet another one on how the GOP is disenfranchising Democratic voters.

Must be nice being a Republican. Anything you don't agree with, you simply call it a lie. And there you go. You've "won".

I'm betting he doesn't.

Nah. In the true fashion of redean? Boehner will be called a rascist for exercising his perrogative as speaker as set up by the Founders.

Guys, TM already vacated this thread, in favor of yet another one on how the GOP is disenfranchising Democratic voters.
The only thing disenfranchising about the Statist Democrats is themselves and self-fulfilling projections. (With self loathing thrown in for good measure).

Must be nice being a Republican. Anything you don't agree with, you simply call it a lie. And there you go. You've "won".

Why can progressives never write more than one sentence?

The day a progressive can write a three paragraph dissertation without an insult and WITH including valid citations to validate their claims is the day I eat my own head.

Forum List

Back