Boehner Huge failure

He is a failure for pushing Pelosi's bill. Sounds about right to me.

Lets get a new speaker. I here Ryan or Bachmann would be available. Since both would tick off the left and have a clear idea what is needed, why not?

Maybe we should consult the elitists within the GOP first.

$aa-Karl-Rove-on-cover-of-Slime-magazine_rectangle_fullsize.jpg

He is a failure for pushing Pelosi's bill. Sounds about right to me.

Lets get a new speaker. I here Ryan or Bachmann would be available. Since both would tick off the left and have a clear idea what is needed, why not?

:lol:

Boehner is a failure

With time running out ...he wastes our time pushing legislation that has no chance of passing

Still, Boehner pushes failed legislation and claims...I did my part

He needs to hammer out a deal...NOW

God.....makes you long for Pelosi doesnt it?

Makes you long for Pelosi.....not me.

There are a lot of failures going on and it isn't just one man...or one party, if you think it is, then you are ONE of those wingnuts I was talking about RW.

Boehner is a failure

With time running out ...he wastes our time pushing legislation that has no chance of passing

There are a lot of failures going on and it isn't just one man...or one party, if you think it is, then you are ONE of those wingnuts I was talking about RW.

Boehner is afraid to make a deal

Making a deal takes guts. The willingness to piss off some people to get things accomplished. Boehner lacks the balls to be speaker

Boehner is only the Speaker of the House and has no authority over Republicans. The man to see is the lobbyyist, Grover Norquist. What would Grover want to pass the bill?

Boehner is a figurehead

He can't even bring his own party to the table, let alone make a deal with the majority Democrats

Worst Speaker of my lifetime

Boehner is a failure

Boehner is afraid to make a deal

Making a deal takes guts. The willingness to piss off some people to get things accomplished. Boehner lacks the balls to be speaker

Place the blame where you like, RW. It just really shows that your a partisan that can only see half the problem. I know you can't look at the picture in its entirety...

It's what makes this board thrive.

...veto what? The House GOP couldn't muster the votes to pass their own plan.

Harry Reid already said it was DOA if it got to the Senate and Obama said he would veto it if it got to him. So as far as I'm concerned they can all fuck off and go home for Christmas stay there well after the New Year and we can just go off the fiscal cliff and when that happens I want to see out of control inflation, double digit unemployment, and debt that so bad it makes Greece look tame by comparison because until that happens neither party is going to pull their head out of their ass and really deal with this problem.

You know what?

Boehner is fucked. He can not even count on his own party to form an alliance

His best bet is to form an alliance between moderate Republicans and Democrats. It's his only hope to save the country
The problem with that is Harry Reid the Senate Majority leader is not a moderate neither is President Obama so any plan by them would be to use Harry's favorite saying it would be DOA in the Senate or vetoed by the President if it get's that far. So I say again let's just all hold hands go over this fiscal cliff and let the chips fall where they may neither party gives a dam about this and they finally won me over because neither do I so I say Geronimo and look out below.

Boehner is a figurehead

He can't even bring his own party to the table, let alone make a deal with the majority Democrats

Worst Speaker of my lifetime

There is a Bill just laying on Harry's desk that was passed several months ago....he won't bring it to a vote, nor make the changes on that Bill and send it back.

Yes, it's just Boehners fault. :rolleyes:

Boehner is a failure

Pelvis gags maggots.

Too bad the politicians, most of the longtime ones, don't and haven't worked for the people in a long time. They work for the people that write the biggest checks as opposed to their constituencies.

Balls in Dems court.

Uh, you need to pay attention to what is really happening.

Or, alternatively, you can stay right where you are in LaLa Land.

balls in dems court,

That's clear, since the GOP has shown it's extreme members want more extreme legislation, that they know Democrats aren't going to go along with. As it stands, the Democrats are the only ones with a viable plan, and when the time gets short, enough house republicans will break ranks and vote for it. The alternative is to explain to their constituents why the Republicans didn't vote to keep their taxes low and why Defense is being gutted.

We're going over the cliff as Obama won't accept a bill without taxes going up on the rich. The "tea party" wing of the republican party just took us over the cliff.

This may of ended our nations leadership as a millitary, techonology and science power. I'd like to congrats China for becoming the new super power.

FUCK

Obama's gonig to GUT the next generation tech to stay ahead of China, Russia and the EU. Hell no he's not gong to pull out of the middle east, middle east or stop the stupid wars. FUCK.
He's gonig to gut science, fuck
He's gonig to GUT everything that makes this nation special....No way will he touch a single free shitters hair.

China's laughing all the way to the bank!

Last edited:
We're going over the cliff as Obama won't accept a bill without taxes going up on the rich. The "tea party" wing of the republican party just took us over the cliff.

This may of ended our nations leadership as a millitary, techonology and science power. I'd like to congrats China for becoming the new super power.

FUCK

What whinny bullshit.

We have to pay our bills....so what.

Obama is going to VETO any bill that doesn't tax the rich. Reid won't let it through...

It's fucking over.

And by doing nothing, the rich are going to be taxed more, and the rest of our taxes will also go up. Nice work Republicans. By refusing to give a single inch, and get behind Boehner's bill, Republicans are in for a lesson in compromise and pragmatism. The ones who wouldn't vote for that bill today, are going to be stuck with a bill that gives them less of what they want. Doing nothing is now something they'll be willing to do.

FUCK

Obama's gonig to GUT the next generation tech to stay ahead of China, Russia and the EU. Hell no he's not gong to pull out of the middle east, middle east or stop the stupid wars. FUCK.
He's gonig to gut science, fuck
He's gonig to GUT everything that makes this nation....No way will he touch a single free shitters hair.

China's laughing all the way to the bank!

Obama was clear that he had to increase revenue during the campaign, and he planned on reinstating the Clinton era tax rates on those making more than 250K. Everyone knew this, and he was still elected. Live with it.

STOP HANDING OUT FREE SHIT AND FOOD STAMPS TO EVERYONE.
STOP defending the world. Make sure we have the best to defend our own homeland!
STOP being stupid!

Republicans want the middle class to hate the poor, so they won't notice the rich walking away with all the money.

Forum List

Back