Bob Marley Had It Right, This Should Be Our Country's Anthem Right Now

• Banned
What rights are you fighting for that you don’t already have?

Freedom of speech, freedom of parental rights, (future for me personally since I'm not a parent yet myself) keeping the second amendment, (although I'm not a gun owner myself that doesn't mean that I think that it should be revoked) freedom of religion.... Should I continue?

Freedom of speech, freedom of parental rights, (future for me personally since I'm not a parent yet myself) keeping the second amendment, (although I'm not a gun owner myself that doesn't mean that I think that it should be revoked) freedom of religion.... Should I continue?
Please do.

This says it better

This says it better

I see what that article is saying but I'm all for the banning of abortion (not without exceptions though) and gender affirming care because it's not actually care at all. It messes up a child's life permanently and more often than not they live a life of regret afterwards.

That song was about Pan-Africanism and black human rights.
To stand up against dictators.

Last edited:
So none...

Forum List

Back