Blue wave coming this November 2018

Are you as sure of this prediction as you were that Trump had no chance against Hillary?

Just trying to put this prognostication into perspective...

I am willing to let 2018 decide just how wrong you are, protectonist, without any problem.

And the same with Mueller's investigation.

mueller and his corrupt bunch are the ones that should be in jail..

Just like all the lefts Russian bull shit is coming back to bite them in the ass,

this blue wave is evaporating before our eyes.

It's got to suck to be a leftie right now.

Polling Data
Poll Date Sample Approve Disapprove Spread
RCP Average 4/25 - 5/16 -- 43.4 52.3 -8.9
Rasmussen Reports 5/14 - 5/16 1500 LV 49 50 -1
Economist/YouGov 5/13 - 5/15 1231 RV 44 52 -8
Reuters/Ipsos 5/11 - 5/15 1290 RV 46 53 -7
Gallup 5/7 - 5/13 1500 A 43 52 -9
CBS News 5/3 - 5/6 1101 A 40 55 -15
CNN 5/2 - 5/5 901 RV 44 51 -7
IBD/TIPP 4/26 - 5/4 900 A 38 56 -18
Pew Research 4/25 - 5/1 1221 RV 42 54 -12
Monmouth 4/26 - 4/30 681 RV 45 48 -3

yeah we love it when you lefties get excited, kinda like here

That is Hilarious….

This makes Rachel maddow look

like the biggest Dip Shit Ever.

Soon the OP will join this club….

Are you as sure of this prediction as you were that Trump had no chance against Hillary?

Quote me saying that "Trump had no chance against Hillary.?"

Keep looking to the past, and you will help continue the blue winning that has been going on since last fall. :)

Mueller MakingAmericaGreatAgain :)
/——-/ How? By serving up Nothing Burgers???? Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha

Go to this link on this board scroll down to post # 56, and you can read one article, watch 2 FOX NEWS video's and another video of Trump admitting to Obstruction of Justice on National T.V. Then come back on here and tell me all about the nothing burgers.
It’s Russia, Russia, Russia

Miueller's investigation is moving at the speed of light compared to Watergate which took 2 years 7 months before Nixon was forced to resign. Mueller has accumulated 19 Federal Grand Jury indictments, several of them now cooperating with Mueller in plea deals. Each one is getting closer to Trump. 90+ Federal Grand Jury charges, that are certain to produce more indictments and charges.

Again, this book will prepare you for the open public hearings, and testimony that will begin on January 20, 2019 when Democrats are sworn in as majority leaders in one or both houses of congress. At that point NO ONE is going be able to protect Trump.

51j3PYLWxaL._SY346_.jpg

Last edited:
Keep looking at the past, silly cons

th
^Jake celebrating what he thinks is destroying the Republican Party.

And claims all over this board that he is a republican. Can't make this shit up.
Your lies are obvious.

The alt right must be purged from the GOP, or it will be destroyed by alt right cancer it.

All good Republicans want the bad alt right gone. The Picaros and Buckys will be sent packing.
No the problem is everyone sees that jakey is a leftwinger.......just read his posts.....he's a complete kook...he said the same things BEFORE the 16 election where he didnt have the term alt right

Quote me saying that "Trump had no chance against Hillary.?"

Keep looking to the past, and you will help continue the blue winning that has been going on since last fall. :)
you did all the time, your bullshit.....trump cant win, he's alt right, people will never elect him....it's the same troll shit you spew on this board with every post....you are a dishonest liar and a piece of shit.

Trump's biggest legacy is going to be the courts, Supe and lower.

Assuming the Dems win the House, Kennedy and (especially) Ginsburg won't have to hold on.

It would be interesting to see what kind of judge would make it through that process.
That's truly bizarre. Did Fake Starkey hack your account?

Assuming the Dems win the House, Kennedy and (especially) Ginsburg won't have to hold on.

It would be interesting to see what kind of judge would make it through that process.
Holy crap, I don't need insults!

These special elections are the writing on the wall for Republicans this coming November.

35 House Republicans have already announced their early retirements and will not be seeking reelection in November. The 18th District of Pennsylvania, a predominately Republican strong hold and big steel district that Trump won by 20 points in 2016, elected a Democrat, Connor Lamb, for the first time in decades. Virginia/New Jersey have new Democrat governors. 15 state house seats in Virginia were up for grabs, Democrats winning all of them, and 11 of those seats went to women. Doug Jones wins in Alabama. Black women came out in numbers never seen before to make that happen. A State Supreme court position in Wisconsin was won by a Democrat woman. They found that she won a dozen rural counties that are normally won by Republicans. The 10th district state house seat in Wisconsin was lost to a Democrat for the first time in 17 years. Scott Walker tweeted out this is a wake up call for Republicans. It is. Paul Ryan quits. The DNC has announced it's running candidates for every congressional seat in Texas. TED CRUZ is up for reelection facing a 30/40% Hispanic voting population there, and his Democrat opponent Beto O:Rouke is now within 3 points and is outfunding Cruz. These books, Russian Roulette, A Higher Loyalty & Fire and Fury, remain as top sellers on Amazon, when most people ignore Presidential tell all books. Russia investigation in the nightly news every night, and one sex scandal after another. Mitch McConnell stated he knows there is a storm coming but can't tell if it's a cat 3, 4 or 5. Then these massive protests that have never before been seen in this nation, spell a disaster for Republicans all across this country in November.
O'Rourke stomps Cruz in latest round of fundraising
Democrats make significant gains in Virginia legislature; control of House in play
Scott Walker on Twitter
McConnell on midterms: 'We don't know whether it's going to be a Category 3, 4 or 5'
A record-breaking 31 House Republicans won't seek re-election in 2018
How Democrats Are Working to Build Statewide Victory

The 2nd annual womans march held on January 20, 2018.

More Than 4,000 Women Say They Want to Run for Office Since Trump's Election

1st Woman's march held the day after Trump was inaugurated. January 20, 2017
170121211838-28-womens-march-dc-exlarge-169.jpg

For more pictures go to this link on this board, and scroll through the many pages, you may find your home state there.
Woman's march pictures

The normal street protests over Trump.
downing-street-protest-3.jpg

For more pictures go to this link.
trump street protests - Yahoo Image Search Results

March for our lives protests held on March 18, 2018.
march-for-our-lives-washington-15-gty-er-180324_hpMain_4x3_992.jpg

Also going on in 800 cities across this nation.

A sleeping giant has been awoken. It's coming.

DY8pl3gXkAAWtl0.jpg

Hmm ... what happened last time you made this prediction??? I'm trying to remember. Oh yeah!

2016 was based on polling data, this thread is based on REAL special elections that have gone over the last year. Democrats have gained a 32+ point swing advantage in many districts. And like in the 18th district of Pennsylvania, when you can't get Republicans to vote for the Republican, it's not hard to see what's coming.

blue-tsunami-2018-678x381.jpg

You have a veritable tsunami of history unfolding before you, and yet you're talking about Trump's legacy being SCOTUS?!That kind of abject ignorance is at the level of Fakey.

You have a veritable tsunami of history unfolding before you, and yet you're talking about Trump's legacy being SCOTUS?!That kind of abject ignorance is at the level of Fakey.
Court appointments are sure things and long term. Strong economies come and go, taxes rise and fall, shit changes. North Korea remains uncertain at best. The Middle East isn't going to change.

In other words, if everything went south the day he left, the judges would remain.

Court appointments are sure things and long term. Strong economies come and go, taxes rise and fall, shit changes. North Korea remains uncertain at best. The Middle East isn't going to change.

In other words, if everything went south the day he left, the judges would remain.
You really have no idea, do you? What you have and are seeing is a political watershed unseen in living memory. This realization does not demand a great level of sophistication. I can easily understand why an airhead like Fakey doesn't get it. But you?

You really have no idea, do you? What you have and are seeing is a political watershed unseen in living memory. This realization does not demand a great level of sophistication. I can easily understand why an airhead like Fakey doesn't get it. But you?
Well, I guess I don't. I don't think this is permanent, any more than it was for any other President.

I view this as being much closer to a last gasp than to a political watershed.

If the GOP makes gains across the board in 2018 and 2020, I'll believe it, or at least I'll believe it's more possible.

Bernie-endorsed candidate is losin bigly in Iowa house district. how's that political revolution workin out for ya?!

I am willing to let 2018 decide just how wrong you are, protectonist, without any problem.

And the same with Mueller's investigation.

mueller and his corrupt bunch are the ones that should be in jail..

Just like all the lefts Russian bull shit is coming back to bite them in the ass,

this blue wave is evaporating before our eyes.

It's got to suck to be a leftie right now.

You'll note its not based on any poll. It's based on the last years special elections and those results.

If only you were correct in your assumption.

Niel Gorsuch is well liked by Democrats. They voted for him for the Federal District court of appeals court under G.W. Bush in 2006. This was at a time when they could have easily rejected him as they were the majority leaders in the Senate.
2017_02-02-schumer-gorsuch-hypocrite.jpg

He's also a nominee that Hillary Clinton may have picked, as she, Barack Obama, Diane Fienstein, John Kerry, and Chuck Schumer all voted for him in 2006.

In fact, Niel Gorsuch is the only nominee to my memory that stated that Roe v Wade is precedent in the Constitution, meaning set in stone to you.
Gorsuch to Feinstein: Abortion ruling is 'precedent'

The ONLY reason Democrats tried to block Gorsuch is because they were upset that Republicans didn't give Obama's last nominee, Merrick Garland an up or down vote, and instead used the U.S. Supreme court nominee to campaign on, which you apparently bought into---:auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back