Gallup: Satisfaction Direction America Headed Highest in 13 Years

At least the control group voted in a way that you like, doesn't mean the rest of the nation feels that way.

At least the control group voted in a way that you like, doesn't mean the rest of the nation feels that way.

I nominate Moonblow's post for stupid post of the week.

Polls are pretty scientific......
Pretty scientific, you don't sound too sure of yourself...So if I have 1/3000ths of a particle and the particle I have is the desired metal but the rest of the composition is worthless, how scientific am I?
Or is the desired trait more desirable than the undesirable?

Pretty scientific, you don't sound too sure of yourself...So if I have 1/3000ths of a particle and the particle I have is the desired metal but the rest of the composition is worthless, how scientific am I?

Not much of a statistician...are you ?

Polls are designed to collect a representative sample......the key word being representative.

They've done a pretty good job for decades.

And now you don't like what they say.

How convenient.

Your example is bullshit....I don't know what would be sadder...that your really don't know the disconnect....or that you are out and out lying.

Polls are designed to collect a representative sample......the key word being representative.

How convenient.

Your example is bullshit....I don't know what would be sadder...that your really don't know the disconnect....or that you are out and out lying.
If you want to believe a marginal demographic blown into a guess be my guest...The message is not what I am getting at just the flawed methodology..I would never trust them to use a compass.

You need to check yer spelling of your...You're is suggested.

How convenient.

If you want to believe a marginal demographic blown into a guess be my guest...The message is not what I am getting at just the flawed methodology..I would never trust them to use a compass.

Let me guess, you are a AGW enthusiast.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

How convenient.

I never touch the stuff.

How convenient.

I never touch the stuff.

Clearly, you've never touched a statistics book either.

How convenient.

I never touch the stuff.

Clearly, it heavily relies on projection for the hesitant.

How convenient.

I never touch the stuff.

Bullshit.

It appears much of the momentum was driven by independent voters, 35 percent of whom are “satisfied” compared to just 26 percent last month. Additional support came from Republicans, who are now up to 63 percent satisfied from April's 57 percent.

Democrats, on the other hand, contributed a measly 1 percentage point increase in satisfaction, going from just 13 percent to 14 percent.
Satisfaction With the Direction of US Hits 13-Year High — And Means Bad News for Democrats in 2018
Fuck what Democrats think.

I never touch the stuff.

Bullshit.
So then they already have a formula developed before the questioning of a focus group?

does this mean i can finally start that kinky bizness?
If you can't afford canola oil vegetable oil is a good replacement.
oh wait,,,black unemployment is 0.0%,,,,,i dont think i can do this
These are sad times indeed...I too have a dream of a strip joint with an outcall service....

does this mean i can finally start that kinky bizness?
If you can't afford canola oil vegetable oil is a good replacement.
oh wait,,,black unemployment is 0.0%,,,,,i dont think i can do this
These are sad times indeed...I too have a dream of a strip joint with an outcall service....
oh wait. can I buy some n.Korean girls?...have them sent here via UPS?

I never touch the stuff.

Bullshit.
So then they already have a formula developed before the questioning of a focus group?
according to the report they've been doing it for at least 13 years.

Forum List

Back