Blackwater case dismissed

del

Diamond Member
Sep 3, 2008
on a one way cul-de-sac
WASHINGTON - A federal judge has dismissed all charges against five Blackwater Worldwide security guards charged in a deadly Baghdad shooting.

U.S. District Judge Ricardo Urbina said Thursday the Justice Department overstepped its bounds and wrongly used evidence it was not allowed to see. He said the government’s explanations have been contradictory, unbelievable and not credible.

Judge dismisses all charges in Blackwater shooting - BostonHerald.com

WASHINGTON - A federal judge has dismissed all charges against five Blackwater Worldwide security guards charged in a deadly Baghdad shooting.

U.S. District Judge Ricardo Urbina said Thursday the Justice Department overstepped its bounds and wrongly used evidence it was not allowed to see. He said the government’s explanations have been contradictory, unbelievable and not credible.

Good.

:clap2::clap2:

The government weren't allowed to use the statements the guards made? WTF? Talk about looking out for your own and lack of transparency..

Blackwater murderous bastards...

Good.

Glad to see you like justice to prevail...

....then again the victims were just sand *******/camel jockeys...

Good.

Glad to see you like justice to prevail...

....then again the victims were just sand *******/camel jockeys...

He said the government’s explanations have been contradictory, unbelievable and not credible.
I guess you missed this part. Or is it that "justice" here didn't fit your personal predetermined guilty verdict. Uuuummm..............

As an agnostic I doubt justice will be done. But, if there is a just God, and therefore a devil, those who murder innocents overtly or covertly will burn in hell.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

As an agnostic I doubt justice will be done. But, if there is a just God, and therefore a devil, those who murder innocents overtly or covertly will burn in hell.

Now shut the fuck up.

Good.

Blackwater is currently accepting applications for new employees to test an advance angel hair pasta body armor suit against roadside bombs. Those who prevail during the al dente tests move to the finals. The victor will receive a check for $1.43 and a custom t-shirt that says "My stupidity finally paid off!"

Good.

Blackwater is currently accepting applications for new employees to test an advance angel hair pasta body armor suit against roadside bombs. Those who prevail during the al dente tests move to the finals. The victor will receive a check for $1.43 and a custom t-shirt that says "My stupidity finally paid off!"

He said the government’s explanations have been contradictory, unbelievable and not credible.

Gee, another poster who seems to not be able to read. I guess you were the first responder to their helmet version.

The government weren't allowed to use the statements the guards made? WTF? Talk about looking out for your own and lack of transparency..

Blackwater murderous bastards...

FYI... Even Barack HUSSEIN Obama is using those ’sneaky’ Blackwater operatives

The lefties went ballistic when George W. Bush was using Blackwater to help the CIA capture terrorists and protect foreign diplomats from harm, but now that Obama has continued the Blackwater program, the Left is about to lose their America-hating little minds. :eusa_whistle:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNBij4eBG58"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNBij4eBG58[/ame]

Now shut the fuck up.

No. lmao, I'd bet you've never said that to anyone face to face, and face to face to me you'd turn your candy ass 180 and walk away. You are such a pitiful dudette.

I bet the case was dismissed on the grounds of racism since the company's name has the word 'Black' in it.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Fucking dickhead!

Pity. According to Bootneck, who has experience of Blackwater operatives, they are nothing more than gung ho scum not fit for purpose. Much the same as the judge involved in the case I would think.

I bet the case was dismissed on the grounds of racism since the company's name has the word 'Black' in it.

Really? Is that what you 'think'? Well, be assured, if there is a God, justice will be served. Not only will those who commit overt murder be punished, but those complicit as covert co-conspirators will too. That includes Bush, Cheney and all those who celebrate this decisiion.
"If it doesn't fit, you must acquit" - I bet that pissed you off.

Pity. According to Bootneck, who has experience of Blackwater operatives, they are nothing more than gung ho scum not fit for purpose. Much the same as the judge involved in the case I would think.

Fortunately or unfortunately, depending on one's personal view and / or predetermined guilty or not guilty verdict, the Government didn't do it's job and the judge, according to legal precedent and rules of evidence had no option but to dismiss. It's that simple. Blame the Government legal team if you want to blame anyone.

Forum List

Back