Blackwater case dismissed

The government weren't allowed to use the statements the guards made? WTF? Talk about looking out for your own and lack of transparency..

Blackwater murderous bastards...

Ya.....especially when you make a promise of immunity from prosecution for the people THE IRAQI'S KILLED when the Iraqis started shooting. The Judge made the right call.
U.S. District Judge Ricardo Urbina said Justice Department prosecutors improperly built their case on sworn statements that had been given under a promise of immunity. Urbina said the government's explanations were "contradictory, unbelievable and lacking in credibility.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/34645192/ns/world_news-mideastn_africa

Last edited:
Why, suddenly, do some posters feel the need to post in large print. We can all fucking read! Good fucking grief people. Grow the fuck up.

why, suddenly, do some posters feel the need to post in large print. We can all fucking read! Good fucking grief people. Grow the fuck up.

because sometimes caps are not enough!

:lol:

oh! Now i get it. Thank you.

i still think it's overkill to the point of stupidity but... For those who don't mind looking like brain dead morons, carry on.

I have - so far - resisted the temptation to go red but.............one never knows! ;)

Okay let me rip.

Go Gunners!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

because sometimes caps are not enough!

:lol:

oh! Now i get it. Thank you.

i still think it's overkill to the point of stupidity but... For those who don't mind looking like brain dead morons, carry on.

I have - so far - resisted the temptation to go red but.............one never knows! ;)

Okay let me rip.

Go Gunners!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Come on you Blues!!!!!

Chelsea, Chelsea - Chelsea, Chelsea. It's gonna be a bluuuue day!

Pity. According to Bootneck, who has experience of Blackwater operatives, they are nothing more than gung ho scum not fit for purpose. Much the same as the judge involved in the case I would think.

And Bootneck has met them all? I think not. It wasn't the judge at fault - it was the prosecutors. All the judge did was apply the law.

Pity. According to Bootneck, who has experience of Blackwater operatives, they are nothing more than gung ho scum not fit for purpose. Much the same as the judge involved in the case I would think.

And Bootneck has met them all? I think not. It wasn't the judge at fault - it was the prosecutors. All the judge did was apply the law.

He's met enough to know that they are trigger happy thugs. I remember him making a post on what he thinks of Blackwater and their mercenaries. Shouldn't take much to locate it.

The fault isn't with the judge...it is with the Justice Department under Bush.

I am amazed that people are gleeful about this, though. Basically these guys have gotten away with murder from what it sounds like.

I am amazed that people are gleeful about this, though. Basically these guys have gotten away with murder from what it sounds like.

I wonder how many palms were greased on this!

One of them had even made a plea of guilty. Now he's free as a bird!

Hush money was definitely paid. That was admitted somewhere in an article I read.

Hush money was definitely paid. That was admitted somewhere in an article I read.

Where Blackwater are concerned, or whatever they call themselves these days, that wouldn't surpise me Patek.

That's bullshit. The judge completely contradicted the reason given for the dismissal. If the evidence obtained was inadmissible the quality of said evidence would be wholly irrelevant. I'd also like to see the law.

As for BW.......who the hell is silly enough to try and defend those sick bastards? I'm sure the asshole rate is not 100% but it's close enough. They are so fucked up the Bush admin made sure they had full immunity from being charged with any crimes in iraq.

The real idiots are the prosecutors in this. How can you be so stupid as to bring charges based on clearly inadmissable evidence?

Unless the State Department, who took the statements back when it happened, failed to tell the prosecutors about the condition of immunity. Then it falls on them.

I wonder....wouldn't be the first time there was some gross incompetence, pissing contest or political agenda involved in sharing information between Federal and State or between Federal agencies.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back