Blacks Males Are the Leading Cause of Death for Young Black Males & Females

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America

Blacks males are the leading cause of death for young black males females

“There is nothing more painful to me at this stage in my life than to walk down the street and hear footsteps and start thinking about robbery. Then look around and see somebody white and feel relieved…. After all we have been through. Just to think we can’t walk down our own streets, how humiliating.” – Jesse Jackson, at a conference for the Rainbow/PUSH coalition Chicago 1993.

Based on a 96 page report on the causes of premature death by the CDC, the leading cause of death among young blacks of both sexes are black males. See report.

AIDS.

According to the CDC, black men are ten times more likely to be diagnosed with HIV or AIDS than white men. Among black men who allege that they have never engaged in a homosexual act, the figure rises to about 15 times the rate that heterosexual white men are diagnosed. Studies by the CDC also conclude that black men are more likely to have HIV or AIDS and go undiagnosed than white men.

All of this translates to black women being diagnosed with HIV or AIDS at a rate of over 20 times that of white women. The general trend is for black men to catch HIV/AIDS from each other in prison and then give it to black women when they are released. The CDC believes that 74% of black women who have HIV/AIDS contracted it through heterosexual contact with a man.

A 2004 report by the CDC says that AIDS is the:

* the leading cause of death for black women aged 25–34 years.
* the 3rd leading cause of death for black women aged 35–44 years.
* the 4th leading cause of death for black women aged 45–54 years.

By way of comparison, AIDS was only the 11th leading cause of death for white women aged 25-34!........
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Blacks commit 50% of all murders(fbi), but 91% of these are against other blacks. Yet, they blame whites for killing young blacks? I guess evidence and facts don't matter to these people...

• Banned
This supports my case
FBI mdash Expanded Homicide Data

• Concerning murder victims for whom race was known, 50.0 percent were black, 46.0 percent were white, and 2.6 percent were of other races. Race was unknown for 175 victims. (Based on Expanded Homicide Data Table 2.)
  • Single victim/single offender situations accounted for 48.4 percent of all murders for which the UCR Program received supplemental data. (See Expanded Homicide Data Table 4.)
---Remember, Hispanics and Arabs are added in this as white.----

FBI mdash Expanded Homicide Data Table 6

This data is also where I get the twice as many whites are killed by blacks. 448 whites compared to 198 for blacks.

That is over 10 times per capita when you adjust for population.

Its much easier to post an emoticon, than it is to post a coherent argument. One must conclude that you agree with Mathew, you are just too ashamed to admit it. Hell, its not even about agreeing or disagreeing, because hes merely stating unpleasant facts.

Its much easier to post an emoticon, than it is to post a coherent argument. One must conclude that you agree with Mathew, you are just too ashamed to admit it. Hell, its not even about agreeing or disagreeing, because hes merely stating unpleasant facts.

"Conclude" whatever you wish. And what makes you an authority on what I think or am ashamed of?

"Matthew" has posted the exact same information time after time, so what is his point?

I seriously doubt that he is concerned about the statistics that he posts.

The majority of all homicides are intra racial. This is not a revelation.

"Conclude" whatever you wish. And what makes you an authority on what I think or am ashamed of?

"Matthew" has posted the exact same information time after time, so what is his point?

"The majority of all homicides are interracial"
The majority of those homicides are black on white, as opposed to the other way around. We have a significant problem with black culture in America, but people like you refuse to address it. You would rather kill the messenger than to actually address the real issue, which is why this problem with black culture persists. No one cares, therefore black people dont care. Getting a handle on the violence in that community is probably the lowest priority they have. Black communities dont give a fuck about black men killing blaclk men, nor do they care about black men killing white people, but god forbid that once in a blue moon a black person is victimized by a white person, then all hell breaks loose, riots start, the looting begins, and we are all supposed to somehow feel for their plight? We are supposed to be enraged that THEY are victims?

Its open season on white people. You can watch hundreds of videos of black mobs targeting random white people, and they savagely beat them down and laugh while they do it. I feel for black people in the 50s. It must have sucked being targeted for lynchings, but white people are lynched today in FAR greater numbers than black people ever were, but it hardly even makes the news. When it happened to black people in the past, it sparked a national debate on civil rights and great leaders were born out of the movement. Is there anything remotely close to that kind of sympathy for white people in 2014? Do YOU share the same passion for modern day lynchings of white people, as you likely do for for the lynching black people faced in the last century?

Its really sucky that no one gives a shit about us. Is totally unfair and there will be a reconing for it. You cant have one community targeting anther community for decades and not have some blow back from it. If it continues, you will see a younger generation falling back to the old ways of hating black people based on the color of their skin. Youll have new versions of the KKK sprouting all over the country and its really going to suck. If we dont get a handle on this shit today, the future is not going to be so great.

Sweeping the violent racist nature of the black community under the rug is doing us all a disservice. We have to point out racist behavior anywhere we see it, but unfortunately people are only interested in finding rare instances of white racism, while ignoring the daily racial violence being perpetrated by the black community.

“There is nothing more painful to me at this stage in my life than to walk down the street and hear footsteps and start thinking about robbery. Then look around and see somebody white and feel relieved…. After all we have been through. Just to think we can’t walk down our own streets, how humiliating.” – Jesse Jackson, at a conference for the Rainbow/PUSH coalition Chicago 1993.

Based on a 96 page report on the causes of premature death by the CDC, the leading cause of death among young blacks of both sexes are black males. See report.

AIDS.

According to the CDC, black men are ten times more likely to be diagnosed with HIV or AIDS than white men. Among black men who allege that they have never engaged in a homosexual act, the figure rises to about 15 times the rate that heterosexual white men are diagnosed. Studies by the CDC also conclude that black men are more likely to have HIV or AIDS and go undiagnosed than white men.

All of this translates to black women being diagnosed with HIV or AIDS at a rate of over 20 times that of white women. The general trend is for black men to catch HIV/AIDS from each other in prison and then give it to black women when they are released. The CDC believes that 74% of black women who have HIV/AIDS contracted it through heterosexual contact with a man.

By way of comparison, AIDS was only the 11th leading cause of death for white women aged 25-34!........
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Blacks commit 50% of all murders(fbi), but 91% of these are against other blacks. Yet, they blame whites for killing young blacks? I guess evidence and facts don't matter to these people...
We know. This is like post 6 million stating the same thing. You should feel safe if this is true. Worry about you white boys killing and eating each other before you decide to tackle Black people problems. We dont want your help.

AIDS.

[TBODY] [/TBODY]

We know. This is like post 6 million stating the same thing. You should feel safe if this is true. Worry about you white boys killing and eating each other before you decide to tackle Black people problems. We dont want your help.

Thank you for sending back your food stamps and welfare check. We appreciate it. :)

The majority of those homicides are black on white, as opposed to the other way around. We have a significant problem with black culture in America, but people like you refuse to address it. You would rather kill the messenger than to actually address the real issue, which is why this problem with black culture persists. No one cares, therefore black people dont care. Getting a handle on the violence in that community is probably the lowest priority they have. Black communities dont give a fuck about black men killing blaclk men, nor do they care about black men killing white people, but god forbid that once in a blue moon a black person is victimized by a white person, then all hell breaks loose, riots start, the looting begins, and we are all supposed to somehow feel for their plight? We are supposed to be enraged that THEY are victims?

Its open season on white people. You can watch hundreds of videos of black mobs targeting random white people, and they savagely beat them down and laugh while they do it. I feel for black people in the 50s. It must have sucked being targeted for lynchings, but white people are lynched today in FAR greater numbers than black people ever were, but it hardly even makes the news. When it happened to black people in the past, it sparked a national debate on civil rights and great leaders were born out of the movement. Is there anything remotely close to that kind of sympathy for white people in 2014? Do YOU share the same passion for modern day lynchings of white people, as you likely do for for the lynching black people faced in the last century?

Its really sucky that no one gives a shit about us. Is totally unfair and there will be a reconing for it. You cant have one community targeting anther community for decades and not have some blow back from it. If it continues, you will see a younger generation falling back to the old ways of hating black people based on the color of their skin. Youll have new versions of the KKK sprouting all over the country and its really going to suck. If we dont get a handle on this shit today, the future is not going to be so great.

Sweeping the violent racist nature of the black community under the rug is doing us all a disservice. We have to point out racist behavior anywhere we see it, but unfortunately people are only interested in finding rare instances of white racism, while ignoring the daily racial violence being perpetrated by the black community.

You changed the wording of my post. "Intra racial" homicide means that the majority of homicides that occur are perpetrated by those of the same race as their victim. It is common knowledge that 84% of homicides that occur within the white population are enacted by other whites.

AIDS.

[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Thank you for sending back your food stamps and welfare check. We appreciate it. :)

I didnt know you were on welfare but I should have guessed from your name. I try to tip you white people for cleaning my windows at the gas station but sending you a welfare check is something I dont mind doing for you.

Stop whining you gutless punk. You white boys kill each other more than any other races kills you. Something to do with your bad gene pool.

Stop whining you gutless punk. You white boys kill each other more than any other races kills you. Something to do with your bad gene pool.

That being stated, Just out of curiosity I have wondered in passing what the root cause is for suicide being the leading cause of death among young white males.

They are not being killed by "the blacks", They are killing themselves. I would be much more concerned about that fact.

http://www.cdc.gov/men/lcod/2009/LCOD_whitemen2009.pdf

That being stated, Just out of curiosity I have wondered in passing what the root issue is for suicide being the leading cause of death among young white males.
They far exceed the suicide rate of any other racial group,

They are not being killed by "the blacks", they are offing themselves. I would be much more concerned about that fact.

That being stated, Just out of curiosity I have wondered in passing what the root issue is for suicide being the leading cause of death among young white males.

They are not being killed by "the blacks", they are offing themselves. I would be much more concerned about that fact.

OK you guys, pull your pants up.

That being stated, Just out of curiosity I have wondered in passing what the root cause is for suicide being the leading cause of death among young white males.

They are not being killed by "the blacks", They are killing themselves. I would be much more concerned about that fact.

Mental issues.

I hate when you do weird stuff like watching me getting a BJ from your ex. Why are you white boys so obsessed with my genitalia?

Take off the skirt and put yours on.

AIDS.

[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Come on now. What you want is our MONEY. You want reparations. Forget it. The Democrats are out of power. The Black cause is a lost cause.

AIDS.

[TBODY] [/TBODY]

I didnt know you were on welfare but I should have guessed from your name. I try to tip you white people for cleaning my windows at the gas station but sending you a welfare check is something I dont mind doing for you.

How do you tip when you don't work? You're on the forum 24 hours a day. You're not fooling anybody. Nobody will hire you because of your criminal record.

AIDS.

[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Come on now. What you want is our MONEY. You want reparations. Forget it. The Democrats are out of power. The Black cause is a lost cause.
Thats impossible. You dont have any money. If I wanted your money I would take it. The Black cause is never lost. As long as we are here influencing your decisions and lifestyle we are a force.

Forum List

Back