Blacks Males Are the Leading Cause of Death for Young Black Males & Females

Look....we all know black culture is fucked. They kill each other in huge numbers. Relative to any other group they're poor....unemployed.... incarcerated, and stupid.

They die years and years before whites. It's sad. But hey....if they don't care....why should I?

Asschap is actually right. :) Whites need to keep our mouths shut and just continue to let blacks murder each other. It's all good.
...but arm yourselves and be prepared for when they wander off the reservation looking for white victims.
They're predators and they're cowards. Don't look like prey and be prepared to defend yourself...
We know your bunker is stocked. Just stay there and you wont have to worry about anything. You are just 1 little irrelevant white boy. You have nothing anyone wants.

Look....we all know black culture is fucked. They kill each other in huge numbers. Relative to any other group they're poor....unemployed.... incarcerated, and stupid.

They die years and years before whites. It's sad. But hey....if they don't care....why should I?

Asschap is actually right. :) Whites need to keep our mouths shut and just continue to let blacks murder each other. It's all good.
...but arm yourselves and be prepared for when they wander off the reservation looking for white victims.
They're predators and they're cowards. Don't look like prey and be prepared to defend yourself...
We know your bunker is stocked. Just stay there and you wont have to worry about anything. You are just 1 little irrelevant white boy. You have nothing anyone wants.

:D Luv ya Asschap. :thup:

bunker?

silly fake negro..
I don't have a bunker.
I'm agile, mobile and hostile.

See ya in the field.

bunker?

silly fake negro..
I don't have a bunker.

See ya in the field.
Bunker. if you dont have one build it. Your sad little ass has nothing anyone wants. If you are agile, mobile, and best of all hostile you'll soon be screaming in agony when we meet in the field. You know you white boys are scared of confrontation..

bunker?

silly fake negro..
I don't have a bunker.

See ya in the field.
Bunker. if you dont have one build it. Your sad little ass has nothing anyone wants. If you are agile, mobile, and best of all hostile you'll soon be screaming in agony when we meet in the field. You know you white boys are scared of confrontation..

whistling through the graveyard.

bunker?

silly fake negro..
I don't have a bunker.

See ya in the field.

You white boys do like having sex with dead people.

bunker?

silly fake negro..
I don't have a bunker.

See ya in the field.

Hey man...Asschap said he beat up 9 Navy Seals single handed. He's a real badass. :lol:

bunker?

silly fake negro..
I don't have a bunker.

See ya in the field.

Hey man...Asschap said he beat up 9 Navy Seals single handed. He's a real badass. :lol:
Looks like you guys are so impressed someone has taken the liberty of exaggerating. They were Special Forces not Seals. I only sent 6 of them to the hospital. Yeah I did beat that ass though.

bunker?

silly fake negro..
I don't have a bunker.

See ya in the field.

Oh?..it's nine now?
Did he tell you they cried and turned red, too? LMAO...that's another one of his favorite tough guy poses...
he's some little white faggot just agitating for attention...definitely not a negro. It's comical.

bunker?

silly fake negro..
I don't have a bunker.

See ya in the field.

Oh?..it's nine now?
Did he tell you they cried and turned red, too? LMAO...that's another one of his favorite tough guy poses...
he's some little white faggot just agitating for attention...definitely not a negro. It's comical.

He put six special forces guys in the hospital single handed. :lol: :lol:

Fucking wigger douche.

wigger1.png

Its much easier to post an emoticon, than it is to post a coherent argument. One must conclude that you agree with Mathew, you are just too ashamed to admit it. Hell, its not even about agreeing or disagreeing, because hes merely stating unpleasant facts.

"Conclude" whatever you wish. And what makes you an authority on what I think or am ashamed of?

"Matthew" has posted the exact same information time after time, so what is his point?

I seriously doubt that he is concerned about the statistics that he posts.

The majority of all homicides are intra racial. This is not a revelation.
"The majority of all homicides are interracial"
The majority of those homicides are black on white, as opposed to the other way around. We have a significant problem with black culture in America, but people like you refuse to address it. You would rather kill the messenger than to actually address the real issue, which is why this problem with black culture persists. No one cares, therefore black people dont care. Getting a handle on the violence in that community is probably the lowest priority they have. Black communities dont give a fuck about black men killing blaclk men, nor do they care about black men killing white people, but god forbid that once in a blue moon a black person is victimized by a white person, then all hell breaks loose, riots start, the looting begins, and we are all supposed to somehow feel for their plight? We are supposed to be enraged that THEY are victims?

Its open season on white people. You can watch hundreds of videos of black mobs targeting random white people, and they savagely beat them down and laugh while they do it. I feel for black people in the 50s. It must have sucked being targeted for lynchings, but white people are lynched today in FAR greater numbers than black people ever were, but it hardly even makes the news. When it happened to black people in the past, it sparked a national debate on civil rights and great leaders were born out of the movement. Is there anything remotely close to that kind of sympathy for white people in 2014? Do YOU share the same passion for modern day lynchings of white people, as you likely do for for the lynching black people faced in the last century?

Its really sucky that no one gives a shit about us. Is totally unfair and there will be a reconing for it. You cant have one community targeting anther community for decades and not have some blow back from it. If it continues, you will see a younger generation falling back to the old ways of hating black people based on the color of their skin. Youll have new versions of the KKK sprouting all over the country and its really going to suck. If we dont get a handle on this shit today, the future is not going to be so great.

Sweeping the violent racist nature of the black community under the rug is doing us all a disservice. We have to point out racist behavior anywhere we see it, but unfortunately people are only interested in finding rare instances of white racism, while ignoring the daily racial violence being perpetrated by the black community.

You changed the wording of my post. "Intra racial" homicide means that the majority of homicides that occur are perpetrated by those of the same race as their victim. It is common knowledge that 84% of homicides that occur within the white population are enacted by other whites.

link?
empty proclamations won't fly...

Here you go, you lazy ass. This will be be the last time that I spoon feed you. Google is your friend,

USE IT.

The Staggeringly High And Shockingly Under-Reported Rate of White on White Murder Alternet

Last edited:
Its much easier to post an emoticon, than it is to post a coherent argument. One must conclude that you agree with Mathew, you are just too ashamed to admit it. Hell, its not even about agreeing or disagreeing, because hes merely stating unpleasant facts.

"Conclude" whatever you wish. And what makes you an authority on what I think or am ashamed of?

"Matthew" has posted the exact same information time after time, so what is his point?

The majority of those homicides are black on white, as opposed to the other way around. We have a significant problem with black culture in America, but people like you refuse to address it. You would rather kill the messenger than to actually address the real issue, which is why this problem with black culture persists. No one cares, therefore black people dont care. Getting a handle on the violence in that community is probably the lowest priority they have. Black communities dont give a fuck about black men killing blaclk men, nor do they care about black men killing white people, but god forbid that once in a blue moon a black person is victimized by a white person, then all hell breaks loose, riots start, the looting begins, and we are all supposed to somehow feel for their plight? We are supposed to be enraged that THEY are victims?

Its open season on white people. You can watch hundreds of videos of black mobs targeting random white people, and they savagely beat them down and laugh while they do it. I feel for black people in the 50s. It must have sucked being targeted for lynchings, but white people are lynched today in FAR greater numbers than black people ever were, but it hardly even makes the news. When it happened to black people in the past, it sparked a national debate on civil rights and great leaders were born out of the movement. Is there anything remotely close to that kind of sympathy for white people in 2014? Do YOU share the same passion for modern day lynchings of white people, as you likely do for for the lynching black people faced in the last century?

Its really sucky that no one gives a shit about us. Is totally unfair and there will be a reconing for it. You cant have one community targeting anther community for decades and not have some blow back from it. If it continues, you will see a younger generation falling back to the old ways of hating black people based on the color of their skin. Youll have new versions of the KKK sprouting all over the country and its really going to suck. If we dont get a handle on this shit today, the future is not going to be so great.

Sweeping the violent racist nature of the black community under the rug is doing us all a disservice. We have to point out racist behavior anywhere we see it, but unfortunately people are only interested in finding rare instances of white racism, while ignoring the daily racial violence being perpetrated by the black community.

You changed the wording of my post. "Intra racial" homicide means that the majority of homicides that occur are perpetrated by those of the same race as their victim. It is common knowledge that 84% of homicides that occur within the white population are enacted by other whites.

link?

Here you go, you lazy ass. This will be be the last time that I spoon feed you. Google is your friend,

USE IT.

The Staggeringly High And Shockingly Under-Reported Rate of White on White Murder Alternet

negroes commit over HALF of ALL violent crime in america, despite only making up 13% of the overall population.You understand how percentages and correlation work now, right?..or do you need me to explain it to you ...again? :)

There is a plague of negro crime in america...I understand why you want to deflect...racial solidarity trumps all, right, sambo?

link?

USE IT.

negroes commit over HALF of ALL violent crime in america, despite only making up 13% of the overall population.You understand how percentages and correlation work now, right?..or do you need me to explain it to you ...again? :)

There is a plague of negro crime in america...I understand why you want to deflect...racial solidarity trumps all, right, sambo?

You obviously don't even understand what YOU say. I stated that the MAJORITY of homicides are intra racial, you dumb ass.

You then requested a "link ", which I provided, so now you have it.

Do I need to buy a donkey now and ride it to Appalachia, then get out of your sister Betty Sues bed, and read it to you?

link?

USE IT.

You obviously don't even understand what you say from one moment to the next, you addle brained houlie.

I stated that the majority of homicides are intra racial, you then requested a link, which I provided, now YOU are pretending as if you did not even see it.

Who is deflecting?

How are any of my stats wrong? If you give a shit about your people, you'd speak out against this kind of violence within your community.

I for one speak out against it daily, as do many others. That being said, nearly 20% of the deaths of young white males are attributed to suicide, and by far they lead every other demographic in this category, which is cause for alarm.

Any opinions to offer as to why?
I have an opinion as to why.

Raised in a culture where every kid gets a t-ball or soccer trophy and 80% make the honor roll in PC schools, they simply FOLD when they hit the real world.

The asschappeds of the country did one good thing; they put the Klan out of business.

link?

USE IT.

You obviously don't even understand what YOU say. I stated that the MAJORITY of homicides are intra racial, you dumb ass.

Do I need to buy a donkey now and ride it to Appalachia, then get out of your sister Betty Sues bed, and read it to you?

link?

USE IT.

You obviously don't even understand what you say from one moment to the next, you addle brained houlie.

I stated that the majority of homicides are intra racial, you then requested a link, which I provided, now YOU are pretending as if you did not even see it.

Who is deflecting?

I saw everything.You link to some blog site.big deal...

.and what I said wasn't opinion. It's fact supported by the DOJ, FBI, BJS and CDC...not some blog site...

bunker?

silly fake negro..
I don't have a bunker.

See ya in the field.

Oh?..it's nine now?

He put six special forces guys in the hospital single handed. :lol: :lol:

Fucking wigger douche.

wigger1.png

six special forces members?
Well, I'll be..was that before, during or after he beat up the 9 navy seals?

link?

USE IT.

I agree. If black people really cared about their communities, they would take action instead of just going around, blaming everything and everyone else. They need to do something about the problems with gang violence issues in their communities. Those gangs OWN some of those neighborhoods and the people don't dare speak out against them. Then, they don't trust the police either, so that makes the problem two-fold.

link?

USE IT.

link?

USE IT.

Who is deflecting?

I saw everything.You link to some blog site.big deal...

.and what I said wasn't opinion. It's fact supported by the DOJ, FBI, BJS and CDC...not some blog site...

And the information in the link YOU requested is also documented fact in
those same databases. look it up yourself, you lazy ass,

Forum List

Back