Racist Arpaio ordered to undergo training to stop racial profiling

Translation. Stop enforcing immigration laws!
That's not a good translation. Stopping U.S. citizens, green card holders, and/or work visa holders because you think the color of their skin makes them likely to be here illegally is not enforcing immigration laws.

Get a new translator. I bet he is not stopping white people to check and see if they have a green card.

How many white people need a green card?
The ones in the country illegally?

Obama is letting people into the country illegally?
That's awful!
No clever comeback so you deflect and pretend your POTUS is guarding the borders personally? Why isnt the racist sheriff stopping whites to make sure they are not illegally in this country?

Get a new translator. I bet he is not stopping white people to check and see if they have a green card.

A few million. Biggest numbers are from Canada, UK, Germany, and Poland.
Prove it.
Its already proven. Here is just a sample.

Illegal Better if you apos re Irish - LA Times

White people that are pretending anyone with melanin in their skin are illegal aliens is amusing.

Prove it.
You don't think there are many European or Canadian immigrants in the U.S. or that they're not White?

Of course, Hispanics are classified as White, but in any case...you wanted proof of green card holders from Canada and Europe?
Estimate of legal permanent residents
And note that there are plenty of White green card holders from other countries besides the main ones listed in the report.

The ones in the country illegally?

Obama is letting people into the country illegally?
That's awful!
No clever comeback so you deflect and pretend your POTUS is guarding the borders personally? Why isnt the racist sheriff stopping whites to make sure they are not illegally in this country?

He's not stopping whites? That's awful!
What's the breakdown in his county between white illegals and Hispanic illegals?

Prove it.
You don't think there are many European or Canadian immigrants in the U.S. or that they're not White?

Of course, Hispanics are classified as White, but in any case...you wanted proof of green card holders from Canada and Europe?
And note that there are plenty of White green card holders from other countries besides the main ones listed in the report.

Prove it.

I didn't say there weren't any. You allege there are "millions". I scanned your link. I'm not wading through pages and pages of jargon and charts. I still don't know how many "millions" of "white" people have green cards versus how many are here illegally.

Thanks for your time, but It isn't relevant anyway.
The way to solve ALL immigration problems is to close and enforce our border and immigration laws.

Forum List

Back