blackpeoplemeet.com... is it racist?

That is the question. The first time I saw the tv commercial I thought it was one of those joke commercials you find on comedy central but then I soon realized it was real. Confusion ensued and then I realized that apparently segregation has went so far that black people can't even use the same dating sites as other races.

I really don't get it.

Of course not. No more than Christian mingle is anti atheist. It is a site that caters to a specific demographic. That's it. Not racist in the slightest.

What about Farmer's Only? Is that racist since they only show white people in their advertising? What if a non-farmer wants to sign up? Are they being discriminated against?

Jeez, the stuff you people find to worry about.

Haha. The point is that every other example of discrimination you gave was something that is a belief where as blackpeoplemeet is based off the way you were born. I'll think it's racist regardless because it defines racism. E harmony and match I'm pretty sure have black people in some of their commercials and other races as well? It's a racist website geared for a specific race.

Haha. The point is that every other example of discrimination you gave was something that is a belief where as blackpeoplemeet is based off the way you were born. I'll think it's racist regardless because it defines racism. E harmony and match I'm pretty sure have black people in some of their commercials and other races as well? It's a racist website geared for a specific race.

How is it racist if a white person can create a profile? You are one stupid mutherfucker

How is it racist if a white person can create a profile? You are one stupid mutherfucker
The name is racist. Imagine a website called whitepeoplemeet. Would you think of that as racist? I would.

So no blacks with cesareans?

The name is racist. Imagine a website called whitepeoplemeet. Would you think of that as racist? I would.
Do you want a black gal pal?

Race isn't important in a potential mate.

Only if Black people wasn't allowed

Race isn't important in a potential mate.
Then join the dating site...

I';m a black guy who likes sucking on WHITE ASS CHEEKS

Can anyone recommend a good site for white professional plus size women?

That is the question. The first time I saw the tv commercial I thought it was one of those joke commercials you find on comedy central but then I soon realized it was real. Confusion ensued and then I realized that apparently segregation has went so far that black people can't even use the same dating sites as other races.

I really don't get it.
Thats not surprising you dont get it. You dont seem to be very smart.

I know you guys are all just racist. It's cool though. I accept racists for who they are. I think it should be allowed in our community but I would never join the site because it promotes segregation.

Forum List

Back