Are White Cops Killing Black Males because they are Racists?

Are White Cops Activily Killing Black Males because they are Racists?

• Total voters

Publius1787

Gold Member
Jan 11, 2011

This should be interesting. Is racism the cause of white cops killing black males?

Good grief this shit is getting so tiresome, the left has yet another squirrel to deflect from the real issues

I imagine you'd have to look at it on a case by case basis.

Maybe they kill black people because they think they can get away with it because SOCIETY is racist.

Maybe they kill black people because they think they can get away with it because SOCIETY is racist.

Ahhhh yes. The ol "Racism is structural and just because the cops don't mean to be racist they are still racist because society is racist" excuse. I really like this stupid argument.

No, they are killing them because it's the logical thing to do in order to prevent future violence by the feral savages.

No, they are killing them because it's the logical thing to do in order to prevent future violence by the feral savages.

I don't think that's what the police in the most recently contested incidents had in mind the moment they pulled the trigger.

Ahhhh yes. The ol "Racism is structural and just because the cops don't mean to be racist they are still racist because society is racist" excuse. I really like this stupid argument.
You've put words in my mouth. Really stupid on your part.

No. It's because they need the target practice

Oh, then please clarify. Not going to happen is it? It was meant to be a hit and run post right?

Oh, then please clarify. Not going to happen is it? It was meant to be a hit and run post right?
Where did I say "they are still racist because society is racist."

Perhaps you just have reading comprehension issues, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

Why do Black Cops kill Blacks at a higher rate than White Cops kill Black suspects?

dimocraps are lying scum

Good grief this shit is getting so tiresome, the left has yet another squirrel to deflect from the real issues
For families of the victims of police violence, this is the issue. For communities plagued by poor policing, this is the issue. For citizens to respect those who are hired to protect and serve, this is the issue.

I know it's easier for the intellectually inept, the lazy, the disinterested to hide their heads in the sand and hope this whole thing sorts itself out. But responsible members of all communities want this issue, this particular issue to be dealt with responsibly.

This should be interesting. Is racism the cause of white cops killing black males?

Not at all. This is a matter of Legal Authorities removing worthless criminals from society and doing us all a favor.

Answer: Because they fear the black man as they always have. Stories about black mens dick size, sexual prowess, strength, anger etc has always been waaaay overstated by fearing whites.

They got weed to be illegal with stories that some suave black guy with a joint in a jazz club will take your innocent white woman from you.

So they arent racist but they still have more fear of blacks than whites in general. Besides, the white perps that cops have to deal with can, you know, remind them of their son...

Where did I say "they are still racist because society is racist."

Perhaps you just have reading comprehension issues, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

How is society racist? Examples please.

Before they blamed hip hop, it was jazz

Before it was jazz, it was negro spirtuals

They will always use whatever the black man does as an excuse to go after them. When they dressed nice they were problem makers.

Now they dress unlike whites and now its all about disrespectful clothing attire

Forum List

Back