Whats your story?

Kennethtran45

Rookie
Apr 14, 2015
I am presenting this post to my history class to explore racial discrimination, and how we as a society have experienced racial prejudice, and stereotyping.

The purpose of this post/discussion I would like to commence is that although as a society, we are very different ethnically, culturally and may all look very different from one another, but still have many similarities and have dealt with many hardships and adversity and that we may have a lot more in common then expected.

So my question is: Can you recall a time where you have personally been racially discriminated against, stereotyped or have been the victim of either racial prejudice or simply just stereotyped for belonging to a certain subculture or group?

Of course....but only racist teapers who live in trailers cry about discrimination on this forum.

Of course....but only racist teapers who live in trailers cry about discrimination on this forum.
You're crazy, Nutz.
Every thread, Hoss...is about a teaper bitching. Whether it is the media, black people, affirmative action or anything else that has to do with race. It is quite tiresome to hear those you support spew such nonsense. You are a credit to the teapers....but you are one of the few.

You're crazy, Nutz.
Every thread, Hoss...is about a teaper bitching. Whether it is the media, black people, affirmative action or anything else that has to do with race. It is quite tiresome to hear those you support spew such nonsense. You are a credit to the teapers....but you are one of the few.
Yes I am a little different than most about race. I don't believe in or condone racism as it is the domain of the dregs of each race. I belong to a fraternity of about 50 whites and blacks from an original group of about 150. The biggest majority are dead now from illnesses contracted in Vietnam and the rest of us have those illnesses too, mainly from Agent Orange. So we are dying off regularly.
My group spent 3 days once in a desperate situation that bonded the survivors for life. White and black, we have held a reunion each year for the past 49 years. This September we will have our 50th and last meeting as a group.
Over the years everyone has kept close contact with the others, have visited one another, vacationed together, gone on cruises and all our families are very close. No one can have a problem without someone else knowing about it and the problem gets solved. The most important factor is that race never has nor ever will be an issue.

You're crazy, Nutz.
Yes I am a little different than most about race. I don't believe in or condone racism as it is the domain of the dregs of each race. I belong to a fraternity of about 50 whites and blacks from an original group of about 150. The biggest majority are dead now from illnesses contracted in Vietnam and the rest of us have those illnesses too, mainly from Agent Orange. So we are dying off regularly.
My group spent 3 days once in a desperate situation that bonded the survivors for life. White and black, we have held a reunion each year for the past 49 years. This September we will have our 50th and last meeting as a group.
Over the years everyone has kept close contact with the others, have visited one another, vacationed together, gone on cruises and all our families are very close. No one can have a problem without someone else knowing about it and the problem gets solved. The most important factor is that race never has nor ever will be an issue.
Thank you fr the service, sorry for the hardships...but that is what has made you the man you are today!

I wish you were more pro-active in condemning those who sully true conservatism with hate. There is so much potential for a more inclusive GOP...but the racist teapers do everything they can to prevent it.

I am presenting this post to my history class to explore racial discrimination, and how we as a society have experienced racial prejudice, and stereotyping.

The purpose of this post/discussion I would like to commence is that although as a society, we are very different ethnically, culturally and may all look very different from one another, but still have many similarities and have dealt with many hardships and adversity and that we may have a lot more in common then expected.

So my question is: Can you recall a time where you have personally been racially discriminated against, stereotyped or have been the victim of either racial prejudice or simply just stereotyped for belonging to a certain subculture or group?
One time I was with a group of close black friends and one of them was trying to buy a car. He asked me to cosign on the loan with him assuming I had good credit cause I'm white. So racist.

Another black guy assumed I liked country music cause I'm white. Another racist stereotype.

You'll find that any Conservative here has been labeled "racist" at least once/week.
Liberals all assume that if you disagree with the current POTUS, it is because you hate black people.
Hell! I disagreed with bill clinton too. Do I hate my own race?
I would rather see Condi Rice as President than hillary clinton. What does THAT make me?

Yes being White and relatively well-off me, my son and my wife all experienced stereotyping and rude treatment by Hispanic families we associated with through baseball until they got to know us. It was a tough experience but I'm glad to say we overcame that by doing everything they had to do, coaching, working the fields before the game, my wife working endlessly in the snack bar and my son by being a good kid and a heckuva ballplayer. We still keep in touch with many of them.

My mother was an Indian. I used to get called Chief, Papoose, and my mother would be referred to as by many derogatory names. This was all done by Whites, Blacks and other ethnic groups treated me equally.

You'll find that any Conservative here has been labeled "racist" at least once/week.
Liberals all assume that if you disagree with the current POTUS, it is because you hate black people.
I would rather see Condi Rice as President than hillary clinton. What does THAT make me?
You are assaulting liberals here when we point out racism.

ease note...all teapers crying about being discriminated against or realizing racism. What a fucking hoot. what a bunch of fucking bitches that haven't experienced any real hate.

Yes. The year was 1968, and I was bused into a predominately white middle school when I was in the 8th grade.

Although I was an honor roll student at the predominately BLACK middle school that I came from, when I arrived for my first day on campus at the new school.

I met with my counselor to discuss my grades and what they had planned for me, and the counselor assumed that I was not fit for advanced classes in "their school", and proceeded to map out a curriculum that was designed for a "slow learner".

Lucky for me, my Dad happened to be the principal of a school at that time(one of only TWO black secondary school administrators in San Diego, Ca.....and for the knuckle dragging racist assholes here I can prove it)

When I went home from school that day and told him what happened, he was there the next morning, and tore up some ass.

That is the fondest memory that I have of him. He went there and got involved.

He always said...."Never allow yourself to be marginalized"

I went on to be an honor student for the next two years....in an environment, and around people who likely wanted me to fail.

Last edited:

No. I'm being called racist for stating facts that people don't want to hear. If I state that blacks are 6 times as likely as whites to commit murder, that's a fact, not racism.
If whites and blacks commit essentially the same number of murders and there are 6 times as many whites as blacks, the fact is that that is mathematics, not racism.
Now, if I treat all blacks as inferior because of that, THAT is racism.
I suggest you call my 2nd wife and ask her if I'm racist.

My mother was an Indian. I used to get called Chief, Papoose, and my mother would be referred to as by many derogatory names. This was all done by Whites, Blacks and other ethnic groups treated me equally.
I had 4 / 300lb indian woman tell me I should get my drinks sent to my table instead of walking up to the bar because if I walk by with my lil white ass in those blue jeans one more time they wont be held responsible for what they might do..then they all laughed as they raped me with their eyes...it was scary..I took their advice

No. I'm being called racist for stating facts that people don't want to hear. If I state that blacks are 6 times as likely as whites to commit murder, that's a fact, not racism.
If whites and blacks commit essentially the same number of murders and there are 6 times as many whites as blacks, the fact is that that is mathematics, not racism.
When we see racism, we point it out.

Forum List

Back