Black police sue racist message board

The suit alleges white officers post on and moderate the privately operated site, Domelights.com, both on and off the job.

Big deal ? It's private, end of story. Black people really sure don't like freedom of speech do they ?

Ahh yes efforts to control our thoughts have begun. First question to ask would be are either of those "examples" of racism actually TRUE? But that question won't get asked cause that would curtail the entire law suit right there.

Exactly , it's the thought control bullshit.

White people should expose themselves to this side of black culture. I wouldn't have believed it myself had I not seen it first hand.

I agree, it's so hypocritical it isn't even funny. Another reason I feel no sympathy for black Americans.

White Racism = Not Okay
Black Racism = Okay

Exactly

Nobody can defend racism.

It can be defended.

Bottom line is that the black race is more discriminatory than any other race. They continue to bring discrimination upon themselves by continuing to live in a completely different culture than the rest of the races, and continue to blame the white culture for their woes. Until the black man brings himself out of the "woe is me" my forefathers were slaves" syndrome, the black man will continue to be chastised by not only the white man, but by all other cultures as well.

Exactly, but you can thank guilty white liberal scum for this. They've brainwashed black America into thinking all of their bad choices aren't their fault but the fault of racism.

what slays me about black discrimination is the fact that more blacks than any other race group loath the thought of "gays" getting equal rights as straights under the law-- u'd think that after having little or no rights, being beaten and murdered and vilified for years that they'd feel some kinship with a group that also feels oppressed-- but no-- i guess most only like to use them when they're in lock-up where they can dominate and abuse them-- they get all 'testy' when u want to claim that maybe some other group is discriminated against, like it's their venue alone and they guard it jealously-- i gotta tell 'ya though, it was great to see a black guy calling out Madame Barbara Boxer on her "racism" wasn't it?-- watching that bitch stutter and stammer and try to talk fast was something i'll keep in my mind for quite awhile and whenever i think these pogues in congress are winning, i'll pull out the video and relish her squirming-- wonder why she didn't make Mr. Alford call her "Senator" instead of "Ma'm?-- Regards, probus

Exactly, look at how they in general treat other ethnic minorities. They treat them like dirt. But expect to be treated like dieties. Someone in another thread that as a poor white cultural minority, that I should defend black people, and I responded with "Why should I ? On every level they're my enemy and they show us no respect."

Well i guess the answer is to have black policemen take tests written for blacks and to let black policemen patrol black citizens houses,, then can we end the cries of racism every time a cop does his job doyathink?

(CNN) -- A group of black Philadelphia police officers filed a federal lawsuit Thursday against their department, alleging an online forum geared toward city police is "infested with racist, white supremacist and anti-African-American content."

The suit alleges white officers post on and moderate the privately operated site, Domelights.com, both on and off the job.

Domelights' users "often joke about the racially offensive commentary on the site ... or will mention them in front of black police officers," thus creating "a racially hostile work environment," according to lawyers for the all-black Guardian Civic League, the lead plaintiff in the suit.

A look at the site's forums Friday for racist comments found several possibilities.

Reads one: "In urban areas, it seems [African-Americans] living on welfare in paid for housing is ingrained in their culture as well as fighting. ... Kids, along with adults can't speak proper English or spell at a 3rd grade level, but they can sing among "theyselves" the lyrics to a rap song."

Said another Domelights user of an African-American woman: "She is a classic example of that exact non tax paying, no car insurance driving, bad weave wearing, all the whitey's are racist black women."

The site's tagline is "the voice of the good guys."

Black Philadelphia police sue over message board, say it's racist - CNN.com

I'm so sick of the race card. We have a black president. GET OVER IT ALREADY!!!!

That card will always exist, solely because black American culture has no concept of personal responsibility.

moderm American culture has no concept of personal responsibility

It's even worse with black Americans, they don't pay rent and get evicted ? It's racism. They drop out of school ? It's racism. Every one of their personal failures is because of racism rather than their bad choices.

moderm American culture has no concept of personal responsibility

It's even worse with black Americans, they don't pay rent and get evicted ? It's racism. They drop out of school ? It's racism. Every one of their personal failures is because of racism rather than their bad choices.

As true as what you say is in many cases (not all, not even most) but DiveCon is more accurate. Whining about how Affirmative Action "stole your job" is much the same thing as whining about whitey "holding them back". Get up and do something to change your lot, you can do it. I agree that there is racism on both sides, but as Americans we have gotten too use to the government telling us what to do and blaming someone else, no one does anything to make it better.

That card will always exist, solely because black American culture has no concept of personal responsibility.

This total nonsense, you have no proof whatsoever to back this up.

What proof do you have to refute it?

NONE!!!!!!

At least he has history on his side.

The burden of proof is on him since he made the claim, he must validate it, its not the Bass'job to refute something thats false and unproven, jackass.

This total nonsense, you have no proof whatsoever to back this up.

NONE!!!!!!

The burden of proof is on him since he made the claim, he must validate it, its not the Bass'job to refute something thats false and unproven, jackass.

His proof is history. You on the other hand have absolutely nothing to support your argument.

I asked you a question in another thread but you ignored it. So I'll ask it here. What plight are you in? Oh and one more question, who was your ancestors master?

NONE!!!!!!

His proof is history. You on the other hand have absolutely nothing to support your argument.

I asked you a question in another thread but you ignored it. So I'll ask it here. What plight are you in? Oh and one more question, who was your ancestors master?

LOL, it always cracks me up when blacks claim whites are decended from slavemasters. The truth is that almost ALL American blacks are decended from slavemasters. Whites on the other hand? 5% of people in America owned blacks and of that 5%, some were black themselves. When you see a white American and a black American walking down the street together, the chances that the black is decended from slavemasters is MUCH greater than the chances that the white is decended from slavemasters.

I have ancesters that fought on both sides of the civil war. NONE of them owned slaves. The ones who fought for the south were poor white trash.

NONE!!!!!!

What history do you speak of? There is no damn proof you idiot, and from an historical point of view a white American is in no position to say anything about black people after what whites perpetuated and done to blacks, whites sould be rapists, sodomizers, murderers, thieves, etc, which all equal being irresponsible, but hey, no one is making that claim about an entire group of people, jackass.

NONE!!!!!!

then he should be able to find several links to reputable sites that would back his claim
it was fallacious at best

What history do you speak of? There is no damn proof you idiot, and from an historical point of view a white American is in no position to say anything about black people after what whites perpetuated and done to blacks, whites sould be rapists, sodomizers, murderers, thieves, etc, which all equal being irresponsible, but hey, no one is making that claim about an entire group of people, jackass.

I made that claim based on anecdotal evidence. Almost every black person I've known blamed all their life's problems on racism, rather than realizing it was their fault. lol Hell black people are trying to turn Jackson's death into racism, rather than the fact that the man was a junkie and probably od'ed.

Forum List

Back