"Black" Names

I do not know how true that is. But in the last several decades white men have been more gentrified in a higher percentage then before in history. Many are not violent or street fighters. It is amazing to watch if you permit children to defend themselves though. As soon as the crap starts with another individual. Right on them. Win or lose. White parents for to long telling their kids that fighting does not solve anything has actually hurt them.
Look. Man. White men are a bunch of fkin pathetic cowardly unmanly bitches when it comes to 1 on 1 combat with a black man

Yes. When they're in a police uniform, they're brave, in a tank they're brave, when they have n advantage they're brave.

But 1 on 1 combat with a black man his age n size ? They're a joke. I'm telling what I've seen my WHOLE life.

When a blk man, whose about that fking life, is ready to throw down and 100% go at it, with the white man all of a sudden it's "Hey. Dude. Was only joking dude. Chill bro"

I've seen that play out all my fkin life.
Yeah, thats great and all, but you guys are shitting the bed when it comes to IQ tests and every other intellectual endeavor, but if bragging about how violent you people are floats your boat, then go for it.

And how come you don't accuse the likes of Correll n harmonica n mudwhistle n ... and others on USMB who are always talking about how whites are victims of taxes, big government, immigrants, reverse discrimination, black crime, Islam, ISIS n coronavirus.

They love being victims. But you're silence is deafening with them. I dont see any "You're not a man" "You're a cry baby"

None of that talk with them. Eh ?

I do - ALL THE TIME. You're too damn busy feeling sorry for yourself to pay attention.

I can attest to that. Unkontare and I have gone at it many times. More than you and I, Paul, for that matter.

"You want to know which race is the most violent? The human race, dumbasses. Human beings, of any and all 'races' are violent, irrational, aggressive animals. You might as well bicker over whose shit stinks the most"

"Because most whites have not been trained to think with complexity about racism,....

I stopped reading there. Whoever would write such idiocy is not worthy of being read.

Unkotare
"That’s exactly the sort of reasoning that, when pointed in the other direction, gets your fellow racist im2’s panties in a bunch"

That's what the white supremacists like Correll n harmonica n westwall n mudwhistle n Admiral Rockwell Tory do if IM2 or me point out racism, all they do is try and move argument from what whites do, to what they think blks do.

First off, I am Native American. My people have been screwed over, in many ways, worse than yours.

However, instead of becoming a drunk "stay around the fort", I decided that these whites weren't the same as the whites who had harmed my people, and instead of living in the past, I figured if you can't beat them, join them.

So I have gone to school and earned an advanced degree and I have lived a hell of a fun life. I honor my forbears, but I am not chained to them.

You are. A former slave named Elijah Marrs wrote a memoir. You should read it.
You aren't native american. You are white with a little native american blood. Native Americans owned black slaves trying to get in good with whites. Why you whites always want to lie bothers me. So while you have sold out, other native americans are still fighting for the rights they have been denied. And that is what people who have self respect do. You have none.

Nobody needs to read what you tell us. Some of us have advanced degrees and have lived a hell of a life and not sold out. You are a loser. This is about creating a future where this shit ends, not living a life where you accumulate shit you can't take with you. So while you have lived a great life, when you go, your people will still be in the same position because those like you sold out.

I do not know how true that is. But in the last several decades white men have been more gentrified in a higher percentage then before in history. Many are not violent or street fighters. It is amazing to watch if you permit children to defend themselves though. As soon as the crap starts with another individual. Right on them. Win or lose. White parents for to long telling their kids that fighting does not solve anything has actually hurt them.
Look. Man. White men are a bunch of fkin pathetic cowardly unmanly bitches when it comes to 1 on 1 combat with a black man

Yes. When they're in a police uniform, they're brave, in a tank they're brave, when they have n advantage they're brave.

But 1 on 1 combat with a black man his age n size ? They're a joke. I'm telling what I've seen my WHOLE life.

When a blk man, whose about that fking life, is ready to throw down and 100% go at it, with the white man all of a sudden it's "Hey. Dude. Was only joking dude. Chill bro"

I've seen that play out all my fkin life.
Yeah, thats great and all, but you guys are shitting the bed when it comes to IQ tests and every other intellectual endeavor, but if bragging about how violent you people are floats your boat, then go for it.
We all have a higher IQ than you do. And our record of violence is far less.

Unkotare
"You want to know which race is the most violent? The human race, dumbasses. Human beings, of any and all 'races' are violent, irrational, aggressive animals. You might as well bicker over whose shit stinks the most"

What you're saying is right in the abstract, but wrong in context

Telling someone to brush their teeth everyday is right in the abstract but to tell that someone who has had their teeth smashed out in a car accident, in that context, that advice is awful.

I live in a global system of white supremacy and in a world of anti Blackness. So unlike you I can't afford to be all "Were all human beings. Let's all hold hands"

NO.

I live in a world were I'm a black man, first and a human being second or last. I didn’t ask to be seen this way, but that’s the way it is

In a perfect world skin color wouldn’t matter and yes we would all be human beings. But race is like is money.

A $100 has no intrinsic value and meaning. It only has value and meaning bcoz everyone agrees that it value and meaning n acts accordingly.

Race is the same thing.

This is reality. Skin color matters. This society values white skin like it values money and material things.

At the same time the same society devalues dark skin for no logical reason. Yet, they devalue it so much, they even try to turn it into a legitimate science.

Its not the differences that cause racism nor does it lie in noticing or not noticing them it is how we deal with those differences that matters.

No, skin color doesn't matter. Not like it did in the past. This is the 2000's. Not the 1960's. Now if race comes up it's because people have to go out of their way to make it happen.

Obviously there are enclaves of stupidity, but reasonable people avoid them.
More lies. We have a thread here made up by a white boy about black names and this idiot wants to talk about how skin color doesn't matter because it's the 2000's not 1960.

Talk about delusional.

I have written in this space previously that much of Black "inequality" can be reasonably attributed to voluntary behaviors by individual Blacks - mainly bastardy, school drop-out tendency, and petty criminality - and I have recently come upon another one, also a total mystery to me.

It is "common knowledge" in the Black community that having a "Black" name can often lead to, for example, employment applications being discarded, and other similar forms of discrimination. Indeed, I have read some first-person accounts of white people having Black-sounding names (e.g., "Jamal") and experiencing such discrimination "unfairly"(?).

And yet, the trend toward bizarre Christian names among Blacks seems to be increasing as time goes by.

Malik. LaShonda. Trayvon. LaToya. Names with mis-placed capital letters, and apostrophes. I pity the inner-city Kindergarten teacher who must address these children in school for the first time, trying to figure out how to pronounce some of these bizarre names, and to do so without laughing. I have occasionally thought that mothers invent them in the hope that one day the child will be a mega-super-star of one form or another who can be known simply by that first name. Shaquille. OJ. Michael. Et cetera. (Oops. Has anybody used that one?)

But seriously, is this not an utterly stupid thing to do? Why would you - even potentially - saddle your kid with a name that will label him/her as Black, sight unseen, for the rest of his or her life, knowing that it is likely that the name will result in negative discrimination in at least some circumstances? You might as well put a tattoo on your child's forehead saying, "My Mother is an Idiot."

Were I a Black parent, I would go to the other extreme, naming my kid with the most Wasp-ish name I could imagine ("Chatsworth Osborne Smith"), in the hope that it might open a door somewhere in the future. If you want to CALL your kid something more creative, knock yourself out. But to put "D'boneHead" on a Birth Certificate is almost criminally stupid.

Here we have another white person trying to tell blacks what to do. First off, the root cause of the problems we face are rooted in racist beliefs and behavior of whites. Blacks don't need to name our kids as whites tell us to. Whites like the OP need to stop being racists.
Sorry, no. The root of the problem is how blacks behave in school. Every business knows when they get a resume from Shaquille, youre going to get an uneducated and disruptive and undisciplined worker.

It's up to the black community to change that perception. Threats won't work. Just raise the next generation better than the last.

When I fought LSU over room assignments for my daughter one of the housing deans said "looks like you are being racist". I held up the assignment list with the name "Shaniqua" on it and said "do you see race listed on this form"? She got really really red in the face.

The misery of being a liberal and having to pretend to be stupider than you really are! It was sweet to behold.
You are a racist.

Unkotare
"That’s exactly the sort of reasoning that, when pointed in the other direction, gets your fellow racist im2’s panties in a bunch"

That's what the white supremacists like Correll n harmonica n westwall n mudwhistle n Admiral Rockwell Tory do if IM2 or me point out racism, all they do is try and move argument from what whites do, to what they think blks do.

First off, I am Native American. My people have been screwed over, in many ways, worse than yours.

However, instead of becoming a drunk "stay around the fort", I decided that these whites weren't the same as the whites who had harmed my people, and instead of living in the past, I figured if you can't beat them, join them.

So I have gone to school and earned an advanced degree and I have lived a hell of a fun life. I honor my forbears, but I am not chained to them.

You are. A former slave named Elijah Marrs wrote a memoir. You should read it.
You aren't native american. You are white with a little native american blood. Native Americans owned black slaves trying to get in good with whites. ....

LOL!!! When indians owned slaves, it was still whiteys fault?!

LOL!!!

1587645445871.png

White "boy"? I'm 70 years old. I was a boy 60 years ago.

Yes the thread is "made up." I should have posted a link to news of an arrest of some "Black" person with a preposterous name being arrested.

Every "race" is evil. Every "race" is violent. It is in the natural order of things. It is up to us to identify which cultures have overcome evil and violence, and see what factors have caused that. In most cases it is organized religion of one form or another. The cultures/countries that are avowedly atheistic invariably devolve into cruel kleptocracies, like the Soviet Union, North Korea, Cuba, and so on.

It is no surprise that so much of the "scamming" that plagues our country comes out of Russians - a population that was raised in atheism. Many of them have no "soul."

Godboy
"Yeah, thats great and all, but you guys are shitting the bed when it comes to IQ tests and every other intellectual endeavor, but if bragging about how violent you people are floats your boat, then go for it"

Call me intellectually inferior all day

I dont give a shit about that.

All I want to know from all u guys running around trying to prove how stupid blk ppl r

What do you do with a race of ppl who your claiming are stupid ?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Correll
"I can attest to that. Unkotare and I have gone at it many times. More than you and I, Paul, for that matter"

So both of you bitches have gone at it ?

Ok.

• Funny
Godboy
"Yeah, thats great and all, but you guys are shitting the bed when it comes to IQ tests and every other intellectual endeavor, but if bragging about how violent you people are floats your boat, then go for it"

All I want to know from all u guys running around trying to prove how stupid blk ppl r

Of course you don't! You get called "dumbass" enough, you actually start living down to the name.

Godboy

Well unlike you, i wouldnt think beating people up is an option?

White "boy"? I'm 70 years old. I was a boy 60 years ago.

Yes the thread is "made up." I should have posted a link to news of an arrest of some "Black" person with a preposterous name being arrested.

Every "race" is evil. Every "race" is violent. It is in the natural order of things. It is up to us to identify which cultures have overcome evil and violence, and see what factors have caused that. In most cases it is organized religion of one form or another. The cultures/countries that are avowedly atheistic invariably devolve into cruel kleptocracies, like the Soviet Union, North Korea, Cuba, and so on.

It is no surprise that so much of the "scamming" that plagues our country comes out of Russians - a population that was raised in atheism. Many of them have no "soul."
So you're an old ass white racist. Every race is not anything. Your argument is weak. Your race has not overcome violence. This nation has not practiced Christianity. This is why we are facing this current plague. Our country has over 800,000 infected people, that's more than the next 5 top countries combined. You talk of kleptocracies and I laugh as you point your fingers at other countries while it happens here.

Your thread was a race bait thread and it should have been moved to the rubber room. Seek a solution to end the racism in your culture, because that's the problem and people like you have continued this problem to exist throughout your entire lives. You were born during jim crow, you keep racism alive, you excuse it with this sorry ass every race has this or that to justify it, then you deny it by saying its a thing of the past. Stop lying to yourself white boy.

Godboy

Well unlike you, i wouldnt think beating people up is an option?
Yes you do. Stop the lies. White males are the most violent demographic in our country annually. The annual number of assaults and battery arrests prove this.

Admiral Rockwell Tory
"What makes you think I am white?"

Well I'm assuming you called yourself after former Nazi KKK leader George Lincoln Rockwell

That's a bit of a giveway to you being white or certainly being able to.pass 4 white.

• Thanks

Forum List

Back