"Black" Names

gulfman
"Back in the 1960's negroes had real names like Kim,Delores,Mark,Reggie.
Then in the 1970's negroes wanted to be called African Americans.That's when all the crazy assed names started"

Finding it hard to pronounce a name. Huh ?

Why are white people still in power when (as a whole) they can't even master basic language and pronunciation skills?

This desire and need to have a name that is anglicized has gotten so bad that over the years many white ppl jump on the train.

Woody Allen = Allen Konigsberg
Fred Astaire = Frederick Austerlitz
Tony Bennett = Anthony Benedetto
Jack Benny = Benjamin Kubelsky
Mel Brooks = Mel Kaminsky
George Burns = Nathan Birnbaum
Nicolas Cage = Nicolas Coppola
David Copperfield = David Seth Kotkin
Kirk Douglas = Issur Danielovitch Demsky
Helen Mirren = Ilynea Lydia Mironoff
Demi Moore = Demetria Guynes
Chuck Norris = Carlos Ray Norris

Thats the power of white supremacy. The desire for White Normalcy from even white people who change their names to whitewash any hint of ethnicity.

Your name is your name. Why should anyone have to change it for anyone else's convenience?

And whats with silly ass trend of white kids names?

Noah – where’s your ark ?

These feminine names white parents give their sons.

Madison
Caydan, Cayden
Jayden (girls and boys)
Sierra (lets name our kids after a country in Africa)
Tyler
Sailor
Taylor
Skyler
Spencer
Mackenzie
Kenzie
Michael for girls
Ryan for girls
Lucca
Miller
Miley
Dakota

Last edited:
Correll
"Why are you unable to address his point? "

I have addressed his point many times and I've laid him the challenge many times.

But I'll do it once again.

Let harmonica show his evidence that blk ppl are n have been the most violent race over the last 400 yrs and I'll do the same showing whites as the most violent.

I can't do it any fairer than that.

And let's see who wins. Lets see who makes the most sense.

Last edited:
Correll
"Why are you unable to address his point? "

I have addressed his point many times and I've laid him the challenge many times.

But I'll do it once again.

Let harmonica show his evidence that blk ppl are n have been the most violent race over the last 400 yrs and I'll do the same showing whites as the most violent.

I can't do it any fairer than that.

And let's see who wins. Lets see who makes the most sense.

Is that really his point? The murder rate is real, why did you not address it?

Correll
"Paul prefers to talk isolated instances"

White ppl have been saying white mass shootings are isolated incidents for 30 years. Change the record.

Correll
"Instead of hard data"

Hard data made by who ? Answer: The white supremacists
Dude. You are one of the most racist motherfuckers I've ever seen.
Every Damned thing you talk about has to do with your hatred of whites.
To you.....everyone white is a supremacist......but YOU are a black supremacist.
You're nothing but a boring cliche' of repetitive blathering about white people.

Correll
"Paul prefers to talk isolated instances"

White ppl have been saying white mass shootings are isolated incidents for 30 years. Change the record.

Correll
"Instead of hard data"

Hard data made by who ? Answer: The white supremacists
Dude. You are one of the most racist motherfuckers I've ever seen.
Every Damned thing you talk about has to do with your hatred of whites.
To you.....everyone white is a supremacist......but YOU are a black supremacist.
You're nothing but a boring cliche' of repetitive blathering about white people.

It is pathetic the way he conflates whites, with "white supremacists", and tries to build arguments on him just being delusional.

Correll
"Is that really his point?"

I just did address it. You're can't complain about mess you think is going on in another person's house while your own house is a shithole.

Correll
"The murder rate is real, why did you not address"

I just DID address it. I dont how clearer I can b. White ppl have been most violent ppl for the past 400 years. You're argument is like Hannibal Lecter trying wag the finger at another person's violence.

harmonica
"blacks murder at FOUR times the rate of whites"

Really ? Well why haven't they killed you yet ?

Because the blacks kill their own kind just fine. When they leave their neighborhoods they have no idea which white ghost is armed. Makes it a lot more dangerous.

Far better to prey on those they know are disarmed by their government.

You're [sic] can't complain about mess you think is going on in another person's house while your own house is a shithole.

That’s exactly the sort of reasoning that, when pointed in the other direction, gets your fellow racist im2’s panties in a bunch.

westwall
"Because the blacks kill their own kind just fine. When they leave their neighborhoods they have no idea which white ghost is armed. Makes it a lot more dangerous."

So are you saying that blk ppl have been more violent than white ppl and that's been the case consistently for the past 300 yrs ?

Last edited:
Correll
"Is that really his point?"

I just did address it. You're can't complain about mess you think is going on in another person's house while your own house is a shithole.

Correll
"The murder rate is real, why did you not address"

I just DID address it. I dont how clearer I can b. White ppl have been most violent ppl for the past 400 years. You're argument is like Hannibal Lecter trying wag the finger at another person's violence.

1. The high murder rate is a real thing. Claiming that white people have problems too, does not change that, or make it not real. That is more on a coping mechanism than a way to address a problem.

2. Your perception probably has more to do with whites, or Europeans having more military potential than inherent violence. The Zulus were pretty violent, but they had no ships or artillery. That was them being less developed, not less violent.

Correll
"The high murder rate is a real thing. Claiming that white people have problems too, does not change thator make it not real. That is more on a coping mechanism than a way to address a problem"

Black people are the most peaceful race on earth and have been for the last 400 years and the least violent race in earth.

White ppl have been the most violent race on the planet. Hell you lot are have even been savage towards each other.

Now if you want to take me on about this then I'm ready.

Unkotare
"And how in the hell do you think westwall is a "white supremacist"

All white people raised in a society where racism has been (and still is) so prevalent, will have soaked elements of racist thinking

So in countries where beliefs in European/white superiority and domination have been historically placed, all white ppl in such places will have soaked up some of that conditioning.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
:lol: You're both too stupid to believe. :lol:

You want to know which race is the most violent? The human race, dumbasses. Human beings, of any and all 'races' are violent, irrational, aggressive animals. You might as well bicker over whose shit stinks the most.

All white people raised in a society where racism has been (and still is) so prevalent, will have soaked elements of racist thinking

:lmao:

Now we're back to the "All you whites are racist! My hating all whites doesn't make ME racist, though!" im2 school of illogic.

Next time, try a little salad with your bitterness.

Unkotare
"That’s exactly the sort of reasoning that, when pointed in the other direction, gets your fellow racist im2’s panties in a bunch"

That's what the white supremacists like Correll n harmonica n westwall n mudwhistle n Admiral Rockwell Tory do if IM2 or me point out racism, all they do is try and move argument from what whites do, to what they think blks do.

When you try to blame whites or "white supremacists" for all the ills of black society, we naturally point out that the internal actions of the black community are more likely the cause than "white supremacists".

We are done taking the blame for your problems.

Correll
"The high murder rate is a real thing. Claiming that white people have problems too, does not change thator make it not real. That is more on a coping mechanism than a way to address a problem"

Black people are the most peaceful race on earth and have been for the last 400 years and the least violent race in earth.

White ppl have been the most violent race on the planet. Hell you lot are have even been savage towards each other.

Now if you want to take me on about this then I'm ready.

Said the man who dodges when challenged on his racism.

Unkotare
"You want to know which race is the most violent? The human race, dumbasses. Human beings, of any and all 'races' are violent, irrational, aggressive animals. You might as well bicker over whose shit stinks the most"

What you're saying is right in the abstract, but wrong in context

Telling someone to brush their teeth everyday is right in the abstract but to tell that someone who has had their teeth smashed out in a car accident, in that context, that advice is awful.

I live in a global system of white supremacy and in a world of anti Blackness. So unlike you I can't afford to be all "Were all human beings. Let's all hold hands"

NO.

I live in a world were I'm a black man, first and a human being second or last. I didn’t ask to be seen this way, but that’s the way it is

In a perfect world skin color wouldn’t matter and yes we would all be human beings. But race is like is money.

A $100 has no intrinsic value and meaning. It only has value and meaning bcoz everyone agrees that it value and meaning n acts accordingly.

Race is the same thing.

This is reality. Skin color matters. This society values white skin like it values money and material things.

At the same time the same society devalues dark skin for no logical reason. Yet, they devalue it so much, they even try to turn it into a legitimate science.

Its not the differences that cause racism nor does it lie in noticing or not noticing them it is how we deal with those differences that matters.

Forum List

Back