Black man breaks into hospice care center, rapes woman as she dies!!!!

There are many nice hospice places, hospice will not stay at your home 24/7.

Seems to me there is an urgent need to find out why crime is so much higher within certain minorities. The simplistic (and totally wrong) view that it's 'because they're black' is ridiculous. But there is a reason... or reasons.... and we really, really need to find out what those reasons are and address them.
Blacks have much higher levels of testosterone and much lower levels of IQ's.

Testosterone + Low IQ = Stupid and Violent

Much as you might want that to be true, it is not.
There is alot of evidence.

Ya, thats what this thread is about, the epidimic of blacks assaulting the elderly

No, it isn't. It's about scumbags. The perp is a scumbag, no matter what his skin color is. You are a scumbag, no matter what yours is. And... for the record... you have the IQ of a house plant.

So you now know blacks have very high testosterone levels.

There are thousands of articles, facts and stats about blacks low IQ levels.

Check it out:
Blacks and IQ levels - Google Search

So you now know blacks have very high testosterone levels.

There are thousands of articles, facts and stats about blacks low IQ levels.

Check it out:
Blacks and IQ levels - Google Search

So what is your excuse? If white are so much smarter? Why are you so stupid?

FYI: There's a little more to the IQ debate than you have apparently understood. All you achieve with your links is to demonstrate that you actually don't know very much.

If calling others names is a sign of intelligence, your a genius.

You're the one who apparently sets such store by IQ. The problem is that individual IQ is what is important. Not some general gap between races. (And Asians have a higher IQ than whites, by the way). So, again, Tank. What is your excuse.... do you think that - because you are white - you are automatically smarter than a black person? Because it doesn't. You latch on to some statistics as though that justifies your stupidity. It doesn't. Ignorance is not an excuse.

Are you trying to make this about me to avoid the subject?

Are you trying to make this about me to avoid the subject?

Nope, the 'topic' is a ridiculous one. Being black does not make a person a rapist, any more than being white makes you stupid. Your stupidity is no more based on your skin color than the perp's race is relevant to his crime.

I have no problem with blacks. I have a problem with stupid people - whatever skin they inhabit.

You asked me to provide evidence of what I say and instead of us talking about the evidence, you just call me names.

And I'm the stupid one?

You asked me to provide evidence of what I say and instead of us talking about the evidence, you just call me names.

And I'm the stupid one?

Yes, you are. You think that some general gap in IQ makes you smarter than the average black guy. It doesn't. I could list a variety of black posters on this forum who are smarter than you. A generic gap does not mean that all white people are more intelligent than all black people.

And I'm the stupid one?

Yes, you are. You think that some general gap in IQ makes you smarter than the average black guy. It doesn't. I could list a variety of black posters on this forum who are smarter than you. A generic gap does not mean that all white people are more intelligent than all black people.
I never said any of those things, I just pointed out the facts.

And I'm the stupid one?

I never said any of those things, I just pointed out the facts.

No, you are trying to link your 'facts' to the OP. In FACT, neither is relevant. Men do not rape women because they are black. The skin color has nothing to do with the crime. Why do you try and link race to crime? Because you are:

1. stupid
2. racist

Not all stupid people are racist, but all racists are stupid. That is a fact.

Seems to me there is an urgent need to find out why crime is so much higher within certain minorities. The simplistic (and totally wrong) view that it's 'because they're black' is ridiculous. But there is a reason... or reasons.... and we really, really need to find out what those reasons are and address them.
Blacks have much higher levels of testosterone and much lower levels of IQ's.

Testosterone + Low IQ = Stupid and Violent

Much as you might want that to be true, it is not.
Last month, James Watson, the legendary biologist, was condemned and forced into retirement after claiming that African intelligence wasn't "the same as ours." "Racist, vicious and unsupported by science," said the Federation of American Scientists. "Utterly unsupported by scientific evidence," declared the U.S. government's supervisor of genetic research. The New York Times told readers that when Watson implied "that black Africans are less intelligent than whites, he hadn't a scientific leg to stand on."
Advertisement

I wish these assurances were true. They aren't. Tests do show an IQ deficit, not just for Africans relative to Europeans, but for Europeans relative to Asians. Economic and cultural theories have failed to explain most of the pattern, and there's strong preliminary evidence that part of it is genetic. It's time to prepare for the possibility that equality of intelligence, in the sense of racial averages on tests, will turn out not to be true.
If this suggestion makes you angry—if you find the idea of genetic racial advantages outrageous, socially corrosive, and unthinkable—you're not the first to feel that way. Many Christians are going through a similar struggle over evolution. Their faith in human dignity rests on a literal belief in Genesis. To them, evolution isn't just another fact; it's a threat to their whole value system. As William Jennings Bryan put it during the Scopes trial, evolution meant elevating "supposedly superior intellects," "eliminating the weak," "paralyzing the hope of reform," jeopardizing "the doctrine of brotherhood," and undermining "the sympathetic activities of a civilized society."
The same values—equality, hope, and brotherhood—are under scientific threat today. But this time, the threat is racial genetics, and the people struggling with it are liberals.
Race, genes, and intelligence. (1) - By William Saletan - Slate Magazine

The [dogmatic] novice, subjecting his soul to the canon law of [the leaders], [feels] something of the release which Catholicism also brings... Once the renunciation has been made, the mind, instead of operating freely, becomes the servant of a higher and unquestioned purpose. To deny the truth is an act of service. This, of course, is why it is useless to discuss any particular aspect of [the matter] with [these people]. Any genuine intellectual contact which you have with him involves a challenge to his fundamental faith, a struggle for his soul. For it is very much easier to lay the oblation of spiritual pride on the alter of [political vision] than to snatch it back again

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/God-That-Failed-Arthur-Koestler/dp/0231123957"]Amazon.com: The God That Failed (9780231123952)[/ame][ame="http://www.amazon.com/God-That-Failed-Arthur-Koestler/dp/0231123957/"][/ame]

Last edited:

Forum List

Back