Black man breaks into hospice care center, rapes woman as she dies!!!!

So you now know blacks have very high testosterone levels.

There are thousands of articles, facts and stats about blacks low IQ levels.

Check it out:
Blacks and IQ levels - Google Search

Dude I have very high testosterone levels mine was noticeable before I turned age 10

Are you trying to make this about me to avoid the subject?

Nope, the 'topic' is a ridiculous one. Being black does not make a person a rapist, any more than being white makes you stupid. Your stupidity is no more based on your skin color than the perp's race is relevant to his crime.

I have no problem with blacks. I have a problem with stupid people - whatever skin they inhabit.

I'd argue that blacks in general are more prone to violent criminal activity and statistics tend to support that opinion.

It's funny that you cannot see that a high IQ is not simply the product of intelligence. It is also the product of knowledge.

Not to mention that all of those differences could be explained by culture more easily than they can be explained by skin color.

You must have a very low IQ. :lol:

Fail.

IQs are designed to test you ability to learn and solve problems, not test memorized facts and education.

IQ measures intelligence (specifically g). Education (knowledge) is another matter.

You clearly lack basic knowledge of the subject.
:cuckoo: So tell me, if you have no knowledge of the meaning of the words in this sample IQ question, how would you ever hope to get the question correct?

3. Find the answer that best completes the analogy
languages : meaning :: philology :
A. erudition
B. philosophy
C. ethics
D. semantics
E. grammar

Semantics

For reasons both physiological and cultural, negroes tend to be more inclined to aggression and violence. This manifests in increased rates of homicide and assault. This creates a social atmosphere that is not conducive to business, crippling the local economy and further fueling poverty- which makes theft, selling drugs, and similar activities than offer the possibility of quick cash- extremely enticing.

It's all compounded by the fact that the first thing successful negroes do is leave the negroe community. Instead of investing in their people and neighborhoods, they seek to live among affluent Whites. Capital is not invested in the local community and economy and the cycle continues.

We've seen an entire continent fail to develop- even in regions rich in natural resources (precious metals and stones, for instance) because the negroe race is not fit for advanced civilization. Indeed, the only advanced civilizations to arise in Africa in antiquity were in regions which had a heavy influence from the Mediterranean, no doubt including not only information but also genetic drift (the two components of social drift). In modern times, the only advanced societies to arise in Africa have been largely Arab/Middle Eastern or products of White colonials and social architects.

The reality, as demonstrated in the American inner cities and the continent of Africa is that the negroe race, taken as a whole, is simply unable to build or function within any advanced society. And deep down, they know it. That's why there remains, at the heart of Black culture a certain uneasiness and a certain envy of the other races. It is why there is an unspoken acknowledgment among the Negroid people that their best and only hope is to breed up- hence the calls for mongrelization and intermarriage as the Negroid race turns to the more evolved races as their only hope of salvation.

Last edited:
I wish people would stop comparing criminal behavior with animals. animal actions are dictated by instinct for survival purposes that have been programed into them for eons. criminal behavior has no relationship. stop disrepecting the animal kingdom.

I wish people would stop comparing criminal behavior with animals. animal actions are dictated by instinct for survival purposes that have been programed into them for eons. criminal behavior has no relationship. stop disrepecting the animal kingdom.

Bears repeating.:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Blacks raping the white elderly has become a epidemic.

Never has a white man raped a elderly black woman

Just thought you would like to read this...

The Truth of Interracial Rape in the United States | The Official Website of Representative David Duke, PhD

In the United States in 2005, 37,460 white females were sexually assaulted or raped by a black man, while between zero and ten black females were sexually assaulted or raped by a white man.

Quoting David Duke of racial issues is like quoting Mickey Mouse for stock and investment picks! Just saying! :eusa_whistle:

I didn't quote David Duke, I quoted Lawrence Auster. Find out who wrote the article before you respond next time. ;)

Humans have the same instinct behaviors as animals, the difference is that Humans have the ability to keep those behaviors in check. Referring to someone as an animal is saying they do not have that ability or desire to keep those behaviors in check.

Forum List

Back