Black man breaks into hospice care center, rapes woman as she dies!!!!

The link between poverty and crime is real.

The problem is figuring out a way to lift an entire population out of poverty without simply handing it to them....

Unless the description was for an APB.... wtf does his race have to do with the story?

I'm just tired of seeing cities in which the population is 10% black...........but the crime is committed 80% of the time by blacks. Far out of proportion. Something has to change about that.

Shouldn't we be asking why it is so disproportionate instead of blaming it on skin color?

Seems to me there is an urgent need to find out why crime is so much higher within certain minorities. The simplistic (and totally wrong) view that it's 'because they're black' is ridiculous. But there is a reason... or reasons.... and we really, really need to find out what those reasons are and address them.

It follows them out of the ghetto...

Seems to me there is an urgent need to find out why crime is so much higher within certain minorities. The simplistic (and totally wrong) view that it's 'because they're black' is ridiculous. But there is a reason... or reasons.... and we really, really need to find out what those reasons are and address them.
Blacks have much higher levels of testosterone and much lower levels of IQ's.

Testosterone + Low IQ = Stupid and Violent

Unless the description was for an APB.... wtf does his race have to do with the story?

I'm just tired of seeing cities in which the population is 10% black...........but the crime is committed 80% of the time by blacks. Far out of proportion. Something has to change about that.

The vast majority of black crime is against other blacks.And the police also ignore most of the black on black crime in many places.

But crime is crime we do not need color indexes to work on eliminating crime.

Then that makes it ok.:cuckoo:

Blacks raping the white elderly has become a epidemic.

Never has a white man raped a elderly black woman

Just thought you would like to read this...

The Truth of Interracial Rape in the United States | The Official Website of Representative David Duke, PhD

In the United States in 2005, 37,460 white females were sexually assaulted or raped by a black man, while between zero and ten black females were sexually assaulted or raped by a white man.

Quoting David Duke of racial issues is like quoting Mickey Mouse for stock and investment picks! Just saying! :eusa_whistle:

I ask people why they feel the need to identify the race of a person when some thing bad happens? Does it change anything? Does it make you feel bettter to say someone of another race did something bad?
What happen was sick and race had nothing to do with it. Buc if it had been a white person would you have said a white man breaks into hospice care center, rapes woman as she dies!!!! Unless you're writing a report for an investiagtion of the incident there's no need to identify the race.

Well, PHUK, if it David Duke says it's true you must be a fucking retard
:cuckoo:
Instead of calling names, just show us all the truth.
Truth?

Ok.

The OP is a racist POS.
And, apparently, so are you.

The perpetrator is a sick and demented bottom feeder and his race has nothing to do with the story.

Last edited by a moderator:
The perpetrator is a sick and demented bottom feeder and his race has nothing to do with the story.
We are just talking about how much blacks are raping the elderly far more then any other group.

According to the DOJ link

White victims were raped by white 44.5% of the time compared to being raped by blacks 33.6%
Black victims were only raped by black offenders.

BTW these stats are from 2005

Ya, thats what this thread is about, the epidimic of blacks assaulting the elderly

Raises hand....

My question doesn't have anything to do with the race of the perp.
What I'm wondering is why the woman was dumped off at a hospice center by her "loving" son so she could die ALONE amongst strangers. 200 miles away. Did I mention alone?

Hospice comes to homes. People can die in their own beds amongst family that will be sure the last things the loved one sees is their faces. So i'm just curious about that part of the story.

I don't think this thread is about blacks raping old white people either. That was not my initial thought. My initial thought was "why was this woman dumped off somewhere?"
Reminds me of idiots that dump off old dogs at dog pounds because they are...well....old. A hassle. So "get rid of them" syndrome?

Last edited:
Blacks have much higher levels of testosterone and much lower levels of IQ's.

Testosterone + Low IQ = Stupid and Violent

Much as you might want that to be true, it is not.

Forum List

Back