Black man breaks into hospice care center, rapes woman as she dies!!!!

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
One of most disgusting, disturbing things I've ever heard of:

Police: Dying woman sexually assaulted | The Post and Courier, Charleston SC - News, Sports, Entertainment

A homeless black guy with a huge rap sheet breaks into a hospice care center. A very old woman, who was brought to the hospice care center in Charleston,SC, by her son from North Carolina basically to live out her last days and die in peace...........was mounted and raped by the guy who broke in!!!

Like a horny dog. Just couldn't control his sexual appetite, and HAD to break in, and rape a dying woman.

Imagine. You take your mom 200 miles away to a peaceful hospice center. Her last few days of life. You are obviously devastated, and want to only be with her and hope she goes in peace. And in that womans final days, she gets raped by a homeless man who should be in jail. And you, the SON, must live the remaining days of your life knowing YOU brought your dying mom to that hospice, and YOU the son must live with knowing your moms last hours included getting raped by a homeless black guy. Mom had to experience that in her final hours, and son must live with the guilt forever knowing he brought here there.

Like an animal. This man deserves to be treated just like a freakin' animal now.

He should die a lingering and painful death.
Poisioning over a period of a week should work fine.

but what does black have to do with anything?

Just irony. That occurred in a city called Mount Pleasant. I've visited there, and have friends. That city is like 99.9% white. He must have been one of the 10 black people who live there. And it's surrounded by ocean and rivers, basically an island.

Unless the description was for an APB.... wtf does his race have to do with the story?

I'm just tired of seeing cities in which the population is 10% black...........but the crime is committed 80% of the time by blacks. Far out of proportion. Something has to change about that.

Unless the description was for an APB.... wtf does his race have to do with the story?

I'm just tired of seeing cities in which the population is 10% black...........but the crime is committed 80% of the time by blacks. Far out of proportion. Something has to change about that.

The vast majority of black crime is against other blacks.
And the police also ignore most of the black on black crime in many places.

But crime is crime we do not need color indexes to work on eliminating crime.

Last edited:
I understand, but I am just a bit tired of the race of an individual being the main factor.... His crime was despicable, and I hope he dies a miserable death. Its his crime that is the great equalizer.... what a demon.

The vast majority of black crime is against other blacks.
And the police also ignore most of the black on black crime in many places.

But crime is crime we do not need color indexes to work on eliminating crime.

Violent crime is often black on black.

Property crime is not. A huge percentage of armed robberies are committed by african americans, usually on banks, gas stations, restaurants, or individual people (car jackings, mugging, etc).

Then simple theft, shoplifting, also usually against varied races, not just blacks, but disproportionately committed by blacks.

And yes, if the suspect was white, it would be posted. But it would read "White boy rapes dying woman" and would've been posted by someone else.

I understand, but I am just a bit tired of the race of an individual being the main factor.... His crime was despicable, and I hope he dies a miserable death. Its his crime that is the great equalizer.... what a demon.

It is a disgusting story, regardless of race.

I mean a poor son brings his mom to the hospice to die in peace, and she has to spend a few of her final minutes getting raped? Knowing that her son must live on knowing this fact? And the son having to live on knowing his mom had to experience that?

Just disgusting. Our court system is failing. This scum should not have been free with his criminal rap sheet.

• Thanks
Reactions: blu
The first word of the title of this thread could have, just as easily, been "stupid" or "sick".
The fact that you chose "black" speaks more about you than your claim of a disproportionate crime rate.

• Thanks
Reactions: blu
well the fact that he was black is clearly important here. based on this article we can now can clearly conclude that all black people only live to do what this man did as well.

Blacks raping the white elderly has become a epidemic.

Never has a white man raped a elderly black woman

If it's true that a small percentage of blacks commit a large percentage of violent crime, I'd say that's an appropriate issue to apply race to.

Last edited:
The man charged with sexually assaulting an 86-year-old woman dying from cancer in a Mount Pleasant hospice center has a criminal record dating back almost 30 years, including two previous convictions for sex crimes.

It's time to chop off his ding dong, and I don't care what color he is. How bout that?

Just irony. That occurred in a city called Mount Pleasant. I've visited there, and have friends. That city is like 99.9% white. He must have been one of the 10 black people who live there. And it's surrounded by ocean and rivers, basically an island.

Are you implying that the irony was that the city is on an island and that black people cannot swim?

Shouldn't we be asking why it is so disproportionate instead of blaming it on skin color?

Seems to me there is an urgent need to find out why crime is so much higher within certain minorities. The simplistic (and totally wrong) view that it's 'because they're black' is ridiculous. But there is a reason... or reasons.... and we really, really need to find out what those reasons are and address them.

Forum List

Back