Black Lives Matter!

I don't buy that people that buy, sell, and use drugs or sell their bodies or make money from other people selling their bodies are bad people on the streets and good people in the home. That is an insane assumption.

People that participate in these kinds of endeavors that fuel even more illegal activities such as robberies and theft of others property to pay for the above sevices should not be allowed to have children. They are NOT all of a sudden good people that are qualified to raise children. Their children should be removed from those environments and put in foster homes or adopted to good deserving families that would give these children a chance to grow up with decent role models.

These people that get public assistance while commiting crimes need to be charged with child endangerment and prosecuted for abuse of the welfare system. No one needs to sell drugs to get out of poverty. They cannot use the responsibility of supporting children to do these things either. The children have to be removed and these criminals need to be prosecuted FOR involving children in their stupid and dangerous lifestyle choices.

Blaming the white man for their contention that "Black Lives Matter" as if it is whities fault they don't matter is an assinine accusation. They make the statement that theirs and others lives don't matter by the choices THEY make and what THEY do that creates an environment that puts them at risk.
Its not important what you buy. I'm just informing you of reality. Its your choice to accept it or not. Either way I dont particularly care what you specifically think because you simply have not power to effect change or harm by yourself.

Spending drug money "on food for the children" is NOT a reality at all you dolt; it's a bloody pass for criminal behaviour. I've seen you post stupid but that is as ridiculous as it gets!!!

Greg
Who said it was a pass? I'm just informing you of reality. Its not up to me to convince you that your outrage is not warranted.

I don't buy that people that buy, sell, and use drugs or sell their bodies or make money from other people selling their bodies are bad people on the streets and good people in the home. That is an insane assumption.

People that participate in these kinds of endeavors that fuel even more illegal activities such as robberies and theft of others property to pay for the above sevices should not be allowed to have children. They are NOT all of a sudden good people that are qualified to raise children. Their children should be removed from those environments and put in foster homes or adopted to good deserving families that would give these children a chance to grow up with decent role models.

These people that get public assistance while commiting crimes need to be charged with child endangerment and prosecuted for abuse of the welfare system. No one needs to sell drugs to get out of poverty. They cannot use the responsibility of supporting children to do these things either. The children have to be removed and these criminals need to be prosecuted FOR involving children in their stupid and dangerous lifestyle choices.

Blaming the white man for their contention that "Black Lives Matter" as if it is whities fault they don't matter is an assinine accusation. They make the statement that theirs and others lives don't matter by the choices THEY make and what THEY do that creates an environment that puts them at risk.
Its not important what you buy. I'm just informing you of reality. Its your choice to accept it or not. Either way I dont particularly care what you specifically think because you simply have not power to effect change or harm by yourself.

Spending drug money "on food for the children" is NOT a reality at all you dolt; it's a bloody pass for criminal behaviour. I've seen you post stupid but that is as ridiculous as it gets!!!

Greg
Who said it was a pass? I'm just informing you of reality. Its not up to me to convince you that your outrage is not warranted.

Life's tough being poor. Crime is NOT the answer!!

Greg

Greg

Greg
Tell that to someone trying to feed their kids and provide some sort of opportunity for their children after being incarcerated for smoking weed as a youngster. See how hard they laugh at you unless you actually have lived their life and have a solution.

Greg

Greg
Tell that to someone trying to feed their kids and provide some sort of opportunity for their children after being incarcerated for smoking weed as a youngster. See how hard they laugh at you unless you actually have lived their life and have a solution.

Being a drug pusher is a solution?? No it is not. The solution is to work your butt off for your family; the solution is NOT breaking the Law!!! Why are you an apologist for black on black murders?

Greg

Greg

Greg

Being a drug pusher is a solution?? No it is not. The solution is to work your butt off for your family; the solution is NOT breaking the Law!!! Why are you an apologist for black on black murders?

Greg
Yes being a drug pusher is a solution. It may be a poor one but it is a solution. Your outrage doesnt change the definition. Who told you I was an apologist for Black on Black murder?

Greg

Greg

Greg
Yes being a drug pusher is a solution. It may be a poor one but it is a solution. Your outrage doesnt change the definition. Who told you I was an apologist for Black on Black murder?
What the fuck are food stamps for? I thought they were to make sure kids were fed while other entitlements subsidized drugs.

Assleper...if drug dealing is "a" solution then prison is "the" appropriate answer!!!

Greg

Assleper...if drug dealing is "a" solution then prison is "the" appropriate answer!!!

Greg
Thats one of the reasons there is a high murder rate. I grew up in the ghetto. Everytime the cops put away a major drug dealer all hell broke loose from people fighting over the turf. Thanks for supporting the argument i was making.
When a major drug dealer is arrested in a predominately white neighborhood we see the neighbors on the TV celebrating and thanking the police for helping make the place they live and raise their children safer. There is NO rush to try to fill a void in drug dealing. You and your attitude is the problem. The fact that you cannot see that is unfortunate. Looking the other way while criminals destroy your neighborhoods makes YOU part of the problem.

I see a similarity between you as a representative of black society and white people that vote against their own best interests. You make me want to believe that you can take the black man out of the ghetto but you can't take the ghetto out of the black man.

Greg
Thats one of the reasons there is a high murder rate. I grew up in the ghetto. Everytime the cops put away a major drug dealer all hell broke loose from people fighting over the turf. Thanks for supporting the argument i was making.
When a major drug dealer is arrested in a predominately white neighborhood we see the neighbors on the TV celebrating and thanking the police for helping make the place they live and raise their children safer. There is NO rush to try to fill a void in drug dealing. You and your attitude is the problem. The fact that you cannot see that is unfortunate. Looking the other way while criminals destroy your neighborhoods makes YOU part of the problem.

I see a similarity between you as a representative of black society and white people that vote against their own best interests. You make me want to believe that you can take the black man out of the ghetto but you can't take the ghetto out of the black man.
We know your response is BS for a couple of reasons. I know of the same thing happening in white communities that deal in meth. My attitude is not a problem. If it was I would have been dead long ago. Who told you I was looking the other way or is that yet another ignorant assumption of yours?

Greg

We know your response is BS for a couple of reasons. I know of the same thing happening in white communities that deal in meth. My attitude is not a problem. If it was I would have been dead long ago. Who told you I was looking the other way or is that yet another ignorant assumption of yours?

That is a bald faced lie. I can only speak for the areas I am familiar with like in Seattle and other parts of Washington State but we do not "cover" for meth labs. It is true that they pop up from time to time in places one would not expect but no neighborhoods I know of condone it. They certainly never go back to the same house for that purpose. Our cities board up these houses and the owners have to PROVE they can prevent repeat activities or the cities in my state condem the places and tear them down as chemical bio hazzards. Sometimes all of the interior walls have to be replaced by the owners to comply with the court orders that insist on testing for the chemicals used in the meth manufacturing.

As for what you "know" about me you don't have the guts to answer to directly. You would like to paint me with a broad brush and it just won't work. It may work with a white guy that doesn't know much about black society but I ain't the one. I don't really blame you for not being honest. That's how you were raised. Dishonesty is how the ghetto works. Honesty is looked down upon in the ghetto. It is seen as a form of weakness. And of course it ALL goes back to how the white man had slaves so he doesn't deserve honesty.

Frankly I don't give a rat's ass if you are honest. I don't give a rat's ass about the opinion of a dishonest man either. In the end we both know that you are what you have chosen to be.

Greg

That is a bald faced lie. I can only speak for the areas I am familiar with like in Seattle and other parts of Washington State but we do not "cover" for meth labs. It is true that they pop up from time to time in places one would not expect but no neighborhoods I know of condone it. They certainly never go back to the same house for that purpose. Our cities board up these houses and the owners have to PROVE they can prevent repeat activities or the cities in my state condem the places and tear them down as chemical bio hazzards. Sometimes all of the interior walls have to be replaced by the owners to comply with the court orders that insist on testing for the chemicals used in the meth manufacturing.

As for what you "know" about me you don't have the guts to answer to directly. You would like to paint me with a broad brush and it just won't work. It may work with a white guy that doesn't know much about black society but I ain't the one. I don't really blame you for not being honest. That's how you were raised. Dishonesty is how the ghetto works. Honesty is looked down upon in the ghetto. It is seen as a form of weakness. And of course it ALL goes back to how the white man had slaves so he doesn't deserve honesty.

Frankly I don't give a rat's ass if you are honest. I don't give a rat's ass about the opinion of a dishonest man either. In the end we both know that you are what you have chosen to be.

You are retard. No one wants a crack house next door you moron. Save your BS for someone that will fall for it.

Greg

To feed their kids?? lol. You too funny, mahn!!!

Merely to fund degenerate lifestyles and you bloody well know it!! You can't still be going with that crap about selling drugs to feed the childers!!!

Greg

Greg

I disagree with you(edit: that sounds to harsh..you're making a lot of sense, but there is another perspective). I think assleper is putting his case badly. He seems(??) to be suggesting that life is DETERMINED in the ghettos by the turf owners and that it is useless to try and oppose it as it is too entrenched in their urban culture. I don't see assleper as THE problem; he's just beaten!! In short, he believes(knows) that he can't fight it. The only way he knows how to fight it is to get out, and it is what he has done.
He may be right; it is too hard for HIM. BUT there must be the will there somewhere to beat the fuckers!! I do wonder why the lefty consensus is that the war on drugs is failing? Sounds like too much vested interest in it to me.

Stats show that the number of murders has been coming down since the 90s. Maybe it's working but you need tougher laws. We're experimenting with anti-gang laws here. May be the way to go if you can get past the PC crowd.

Anti-bikie laws High Court rejects challenge to Queensland VLAD laws - ABC News Australian Broadcasting Corporation

General crime is down.

Greg

Do Hispanic, Asian, black or white cops lives matter?

Yes they do, Mary. When they are called "white Hispanics and white Asians" it does seem to be a misrepresentation. They are Americans, as are the "blacks".
Greg

You're living proof that blacks aren't as smart as whites.
Youre living proof there are more white convicts than Black ones.

Black men were more than six times as likely as white men to be incarcerated in federal and state prisons, and local jails in 2010

That is an increase from 1960, when black men were five times as likely as whites to be incarcerated.

You guys are going backwards.

In 2010, the incarceration rate for white men under local, state and federal jurisdiction was 678 inmates per 100,000 white U.S. residents; for black men, it was 4,347 for every 100,000.

Wake up fool.
The rate of incarceration has been proven to be the result of racism. Whites still vastly outnumber Blacks as convicts. You need to wake up fool.

No such thing has been proven.
Actually it has but I wouldnt expect you to know this. You are a dumb convict after all.

No it hasn't you lying POS.

Youre living proof there are more white convicts than Black ones.

Black men were more than six times as likely as white men to be incarcerated in federal and state prisons, and local jails in 2010

That is an increase from 1960, when black men were five times as likely as whites to be incarcerated.

You guys are going backwards.

In 2010, the incarceration rate for white men under local, state and federal jurisdiction was 678 inmates per 100,000 white U.S. residents; for black men, it was 4,347 for every 100,000.

Wake up fool.
The rate of incarceration has been proven to be the result of racism. Whites still vastly outnumber Blacks as convicts. You need to wake up fool.

No such thing has been proven.
Actually it has but I wouldnt expect you to know this. You are a dumb convict after all.

No it hasn't you lying POS.
Yes it has convict.

Forum List

Back