Black Lives Matter!

DGS49

Diamond Member
Apr 12, 2012
Pittsburgh
Well, yes they do.

But to make this assertion and direct it at American law enforcement is disingenuous indeed. Between 85 and 90% of Black homicide deaths are at the hands of other Black males. And of the remaining percentage, only a tiny fraction is as a result of police action, and of that tiny percentage, only one or two a year is due to criminal mis-conduct by police. You could look it up.

The three recent episodes that are creating all of this brouhaha are examples of (2) black males acting with fatal stupidity in encounters with police and (1) black male who was already at Death's Door due to morbid obesity dying as a result of police action that in a normal man would have been merely bothersome. No more physically traumatic than a "hard foul" on a neighborhood basketball court.

Please, please, please dig up a case where the Black Guy was doing nothing wrong, stupid, or belligerent and was killed by a rogue cop. Or, if you want to make the case that this sort of thing goes on "all the time," a series of such instances.

But such a series does not exist, so must be invented by the race and poverty pimps.

Urban police risk their lives every day going into high-crime "Black" neighborhoods, investigating and trying to prevent criminal behavior. The idea that they are in that neighborhood in order to oppress the law-abiding population is one that is ludicrous. Why would they do that?

If 90% of the violent crimes in The City are committed by YBM's, it would be stupid not to approach YBM's with caution and trepidation. If one happens to be a law-abiding, harmless, well-intentioned YBM who is occasionally treated discourteously by police, that is the price of trying to make the community a little safer. The alternative - to simple let everyone be, so to speak, would lead to a significant increase in Black-on-Black crime.

Sorry, didn't mean to force some login on ya. That's rude.

Well, yes they do.

But to make this assertion and direct it at American law enforcement is disingenuous indeed. Between 85 and 90% of Black homicide deaths are at the hands of other Black males. And of the remaining percentage, only a tiny fraction is as a result of police action, and of that tiny percentage, only one or two a year is due to criminal mis-conduct by police. You could look it up.

The three recent episodes that are creating all of this brouhaha are examples of (2) black males acting with fatal stupidity in encounters with police and (1) black male who was already at Death's Door due to morbid obesity dying as a result of police action that in a normal man would have been merely bothersome. No more physically traumatic than a "hard foul" on a neighborhood basketball court.

Please, please, please dig up a case where the Black Guy was doing nothing wrong, stupid, or belligerent and was killed by a rogue cop. Or, if you want to make the case that this sort of thing goes on "all the time," a series of such instances.

But such a series does not exist, so must be invented by the race and poverty pimps.

Urban police risk their lives every day going into high-crime "Black" neighborhoods, investigating and trying to prevent criminal behavior. The idea that they are in that neighborhood in order to oppress the law-abiding population is one that is ludicrous. Why would they do that?

If 90% of the violent crimes in The City are committed by YBM's, it would be stupid not to approach YBM's with caution and trepidation. If one happens to be a law-abiding, harmless, well-intentioned YBM who is occasionally treated discourteously by police, that is the price of trying to make the community a little safer. The alternative - to simple let everyone be, so to speak, would lead to a significant increase in Black-on-Black crime.

Sorry, didn't mean to force some login on ya. That's rude.

Like I told you elsewhere, it's "lifes", not "lives", nincompoop.

Black Lives Matter!

To who?
Women and also to other Black people.

I doubt that since blacks are killing off blacks in droves.
I havent killed any Black people.

If you say so.
I do.

White people should worry about their own lives instead of worrying about Black lives.

5 people shot in PA gunman still at large US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Tell that to your white liberal friends.

If you say so.
I do.

White people should worry about their own lives instead of worrying about Black lives.

5 people shot in PA gunman still at large US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

I'm directing this to white racists like yourself.

Black businesses matter too!!!! But blacks don't think so!

Interesting. 85% of white homocides are at the hands of another White. So much for your theory.

But welcome to the club of racists who love to beat up on the black race cuz, well, ok, you can tell us why, shortbus.

He said it" black males acting with fatal stupidity in encounters with police"

That's all these cases are. If you don't want your kids shot tell them not to fight or run when the cops pull them over or tell them to put their hands behind their backs. You say "you're all being picked on?". I saw the tape. I don't know all the details but what I do know is you have to put your hands behind your back when the cops tells you to.

Pretend I'm a judge. The cop approaches you for whatever reason he approaches you and for whatever reason tells you to put your hands behind your back and you don't and you want sympathy? I will give you some. I might even charge the cop or might fire him for killing you. But what I'm telling you is you can't say, "he was picking on me" as a defense for fighting a cop. Do you think you can get away with that?

We tried. And you put Qwami Kilpatrick of Detroit and it led to the first major city bankrupty in US History. That cost all us Michiganders $. Even black people got fed up and finally put a white Mayor in charge and he's doing a good job.

And don't show me one white going nuts. I watch news every morning and every morning there are multiple homicides in Detroit. Imagine all the ones they aren't telling us about??? But its a shock if a murder/death/kill happens in the suburbs.

If you say so.
I do.

It's true. They should ask their white liberal friends the truth. What do they think blacks could do better to help clean up their own neighborhoods.

We all know whites can help by funding their schools better. We can open business' so they can rob and steal and even murder us. We can move into their neighborhoods but we all know better.

Forum List

Back