Black Lives Matter!

Interesting. 85% of white homocides are at the hands of another White. So much for your theory.

But welcome to the club of racists who love to beat up on the black race cuz, well, ok, you can tell us why, shortbus.

Your reply is dissengenuous. I'm certain that white on white murder numbers not counting the rise in Eastern European immigrants who are mobbed up are very significantly lower in their population than the populations of blacks in America.

I have interaction with YBM's every day in North Seattle and they are about 99% disrespectfull of the other people THEY interact with and any property they happen to be passing through at any given moment.

The same area I work in the YWM's although usually in the same circumstance as the YBM's are far more respectfull of the people they come into contact with.

I know this because I am charged with protecting a large chunk of real estate and an ongoing business that serves hundreds of people in the neighborhood every day. In this effort I observe these YB&YW M's and F's and their actions up close and at a distance. When trying to prevent crimes it is smarter to attempt to see bad things coming than just wait for bad things to happen.

The idea that all people are the same and should be treated the same is a myth that crybabies such as yourself hide behind. They are NOT. Blacks are 3 or 4 times more likely to commit a violent crime than whites where I live from my own observations. There is good reason why blacks are and should be watched more closely. Their level of respect for others is far lower to non existant compared to most whites. This is an unconvenient truth you refuse to believe but is a fact of life which police must consider when working closely with them.

Certainly there are blacks with excellent character and living styles. Unfortunately far too many blacks percentage wise lack character and a moral compass. This is a fact. I do feel badyl for black children being raised with such poor role models. It sucks for them. Your disregaurd for the truth in this societal situation does no one including the blacks any good. You are just repeating lies which fuel the media to blame the victims and those attempting to keep the situation from getting totally out of hand.
I forgot how retarded you are until I just read your post. What can you say to such ignorance other than get some help?

Really? What specifically is erroneous? Calling me retarded won't change what I have witnessed. I don't need help. I handle my life and it's responsibilities just fine. I could suggest that you need help but what you lack in honesty is a personal decision on your part and nobody can make a dishonest person an honest one.

Why don't you just go and watch some old Bill Cosby sitcoms keeping in mind that he was a serial rapist and not the goody two shoes doctor he pretended to be on TV.

Interesting. 85% of white homocides are at the hands of another White. So much for your theory.

But welcome to the club of racists who love to beat up on the black race cuz, well, ok, you can tell us why, shortbus.

Your reply is dissengenuous. I'm certain that white on white murder numbers not counting the rise in Eastern European immigrants who are mobbed up are very significantly lower in their population than the populations of blacks in America.

I have interaction with YBM's every day in North Seattle and they are about 99% disrespectfull of the other people THEY interact with and any property they happen to be passing through at any given moment.

The same area I work in the YWM's although usually in the same circumstance as the YBM's are far more respectfull of the people they come into contact with.

I know this because I am charged with protecting a large chunk of real estate and an ongoing business that serves hundreds of people in the neighborhood every day. In this effort I observe these YB&YW M's and F's and their actions up close and at a distance. When trying to prevent crimes it is smarter to attempt to see bad things coming than just wait for bad things to happen.

The idea that all people are the same and should be treated the same is a myth that crybabies such as yourself hide behind. They are NOT. Blacks are 3 or 4 times more likely to commit a violent crime than whites where I live from my own observations. There is good reason why blacks are and should be watched more closely. Their level of respect for others is far lower to non existant compared to most whites. This is an unconvenient truth you refuse to believe but is a fact of life which police must consider when working closely with them.

Certainly there are blacks with excellent character and living styles. Unfortunately far too many blacks percentage wise lack character and a moral compass. This is a fact. I do feel badyl for black children being raised with such poor role models. It sucks for them. Your disregaurd for the truth in this societal situation does no one including the blacks any good. You are just repeating lies which fuel the media to blame the victims and those attempting to keep the situation from getting totally out of hand.
I forgot how retarded you are until I just read your post. What can you say to such ignorance other than get some help?

Really? What specifically is erroneous? Calling me retarded won't change what I have witnessed. I don't need help. I handle my life and it's responsibilities just fine. I could suggest that you need help but what you lack in honesty is a personal decision on your part and nobody can make a dishonest person an honest one.
Yes you do need help. Anytime you make a statement like this:

"far too many blacks percentage wise lack character and a moral compass"

Its a given you need help for you brains retardation.

What does Cosby have to do with Blacks in general? Maybe you should go watch some documentaries on Jefferey Dahmer and Charles Manson so you can better understand the white races general lack of character, sanity, and morals.

Last edited:
It's hard to have less single mothers when everyone scoffs at unequal justice system as something to just get over. As if one doesn't have anything to do with another

I know and get all that but honestly enough is enough. It is time the black community holds blacks in their communities to a higher standard. It is time young black women who are broke stop having kids they can't afford. It is time to insist young black men at least pay for their mistakes if they aren't going to raise them so at least that kid doesn't have to be the next Tupac or 50 cent selling drug on the streets. We don't care how you get it done. We don't even want to be at the meetings. But please don't produce the same garbage the blacks in Detroit produced ala Kwami Kilpatrick. I didn't blame them for electing him it was RE electing him that we had a problem with.

Last week I was watching a ESPN on the U of Miami when Michael Irvin was on it. They were known as thugs. They embraced it. In fact Michael Irvin admitted they had guns and they hung out among murderers. And we all know that this is common in the ghettos of America. Stop this. It is not cool to be like this. But black young men love everyone else being afraid of them, until it gets them pulled over of course or "picked on". It is this glorifying gangstas that has to stop.

How can you argue with what he said? What is wrong with black leaders preaching to black women to stop sleeping with men who really don't care about you? Sorry if YBM have a bad reputation. My question is why are Young black women falling for it? I remember a few years ago the religious right asking why or how we went from a society where it was shameful to be a single mother to almost encouraging it. I know it was bad to shame those women in the past but maybe they need a little shame? My mom didn't sleep around because she didn't want to shame her parents. Don't black people worry about that? I know your parents warn you to not make the same mistakes they did so why do you perpetually? I'm talking about black society as a whole, not you specifically.

I know birth rates have gone way down since the 2007 Great Recession. I'm sure a lot of that is white women being smart enough not to have kids when they can't afford them. I'd love to see numbers and see who's having more kids and who's having less. I know muslims and hispanics are breeding like crazy. What about blacks since 2007? My guess it their numbers have gone down but not as much as whites. And in Michigan you can only get welfare for 4 years now or 5 years. So it isn't a free ride for life anymore so I'm sure that has played a big part in lowering birth rates.

I hate it that you are making me agree with conservatives. Just admit black society needs fixing and from within. Otherwise basically you are asking us to help or fix the problem for you. And Huggy is right. If your YBM's would stop being so statistically shaddy that would go a long way in solving this problem. That means you have to raise better kids starting now.

What does Cosby have to do with Blacks in general? Maybe you should go watch some documentaries on Jefferey Dahmer and Charles Manson so you can better understand the white races general lack of character, sanity, and morals.

I understand that the vast majority of blacks are good people. Maybe 95%. The problem is, that isn't enough. See in the white community, we have a problem with 1%. Always will. We'll never eliminate all crime. We just need you to get your numbers to be more like ours and then we'll stop pointing fingers.

Stop making excuses on how it's whitys fault. We all know how you got where you are. We admit it. But there are things you are doing that are prolonging your situation.

Great example. No child in Detroit should graduate high school without being able to speak real english, yet they do. That should be unacceptable to the black community. Is this our fault too? Do we need to come in and demand you do the right thing here or will you take it upon yourselves to say "you know this is true? Why do we allow our children to be illiterate?" You can't expect their ghetto parents to do it so it is on the teacher and principal in Detroit schools to insist kids know how to speak so they can one day interview.

We all understand the poorer the neighborhood the less education and less jobs and higher crime. If it were me I wouldn't have kids until I got out of that neighborhood. Stop having so many unplanned pregnancies.

And stop pointing fingers at Charles Manson & Dahmer. We locked them up. We did something about it. And notice we don't have gangs in our white neighborhoods?

I understand that the vast majority of blacks are good people. Maybe 95%. The problem is, that isn't enough. See in the white community, we have a problem with 1%. Always will. We'll never eliminate all crime. We just need you to get your numbers to be more like ours and then we'll stop pointing fingers.

Stop making excuses on how it's whitys fault. We all know how you got where you are. We admit it. But there are things you are doing that are prolonging your situation.

Great example. No child in Detroit should graduate high school without being able to speak real english, yet they do. That should be unacceptable to the black community. Is this our fault too? Do we need to come in and demand you do the right thing here or will you take it upon yourselves to say "you know this is true? Why do we allow our children to be illiterate?" You can't expect their ghetto parents to do it so it is on the teacher and principal in Detroit schools to insist kids know how to speak so they can one day interview.

We all understand the poorer the neighborhood the less education and less jobs and higher crime. If it were me I wouldn't have kids until I got out of that neighborhood. Stop having so many unplanned pregnancies.

And stop pointing fingers at Charles Manson & Dahmer. We locked them up. We did something about it. And notice we don't have gangs in our white neighborhoods?

Seriously. THAT is a very big example of some of the very real differences in what white people will accept in their neighborhoods compared to what blacks accept with little to NO resistance.

Really? I need help? No what needs to be done is I grab YOU by the scruff of the neck and MAKE you stand at the corner of 125th St and North Aurora for an hour say between 10PM and 11PM on a Friday or Saturday night and you pay attention. Then...tell me again that it is ME that needs help.

We will witness around a hundred people not far from a residential area with a high population of retired people. The restaurant is closed and I'll put the dogs away so we can have an uninterupted view of REALITY and who we are REALLY talking about.

No.... I don't need help... YOU need an education.

Seriously. THAT is a very big example of some of the very real differences in what white people will accept in their neighborhoods compared to what blacks accept with little to NO resistance.

Really? I need help? No what needs to be done is I grab YOU by the scruff of the neck and MAKE you stand at the corner of 125th St and North Aurora for an hour say between 10PM and 11PM on a Friday or Saturday night and you pay attention. Then...tell me again that it is ME that needs help.

We will witness around a hundred people not far from a residential area with a high population of retired people. The restaurant is closed and I'll put the dogs away so we can have an uninterupted view of REALITY and who we are REALLY talking about.

I can stand on any street corner in the world and it wont change the fact you need lots of help. Your ignorance is so profound its breathtaking.

Your stuck in what I call a logical circle. The Black communities rate is higher because of racism. If economic factors were the same the crime rate would be the same. You cant tell people not to commit crime without a way of feeding their families. Get rid of the racism that keeps Blacks from getting jobs, harrassed, etc and you would see a lower crime rate than what you see in white communities. Of that I am confident.

Your stuck in what I call a logical circle. The Black communities rate is higher because of racism. If economic factors were the same the crime rate would be the same. You cant tell people not to commit crime without a way of feeding their families. Get rid of the racism that keeps Blacks from getting jobs, harrassed, etc and you would see a lower crime rate than what you see in white communities. Of that I am confident.

Nonsense! They don't commit crime to support their families. That job falls on the government. They commit crime to buy drugs mostly crack...heroin ...meth etc..or to purchase stolen property such as watches or gold and silver chains..and can't forget the stolen jewlery....rings...etc...... diamonds and emeralds.

There is also a huge business in stolen credit cards...items purchased on said credit and debit cards and atm fraud with the same cards... stolen checks cashed etc.

Many blacks specialize in smash and grab theft...shoplifting and just grabbing whole racks of expensive clothing and wheeling it out to a waiting car or van at the sidewalk.

Crime to feed their families...ha..ha...ha...ha You make me laugh longtime.. :lol:

I can stand on any street corner in the world and it wont change the fact you need lots of help. Your ignorance is so profound its breathtaking.

My EXPERIENCE would take your breath away. Save your lying for the judge.

Nonsense! They don't commit crime to support their families. That job falls on the government. They commit crime to buy drugs mostly crack...heroin ...meth etc..or to purchase stolen property such as watches or gold and silver chains..and can't forget the stolen jewlery....rings...etc...... diamonds and emeralds.

There is also a huge business in stolen credit cards...items purchased on said credit and debit cards and atm fraud with the same cards... stolen checks cashed etc.

Many blacks specialize in smash and grab theft...shoplifting and just grabbing whole racks of expensive clothing and wheeling it out to a waiting car or van at the sidewalk.

Crime to feed their families...ha..ha...ha...ha You make me laugh longtime.. :lol:

You are so stupid you dont realize everything you said supports my point. Crime in Black communities is largely the result of economics.IOW crime is committed to obtain money or merchandise to feed family moron.
lol.gif

You are so stupid you dont realize everything you said supports my point. Crime in Black communities is largely the result of economics.IOW crime is committed to obtain money or merchandise to feed family moron.
lol.gif

Problem reading? Go back to school. Get a valid GED. I said the black crime is mostly if not entirely to FEED drug habits not to feed children. The job of feeding the children falls on the government in food stamps and cash give outs. Most of the cash awarded goes to drug buying also.

He might also be an educated person with a chip on his shoulder. He also needs to realize we, or at least I admit that things aren't right or fair. That is not what we are trying to talk about. And what infuriates liberal whites is that even we are called racists if we dare point one finger at black society/culture. I told my brother what we've been talking about and he's been living over in Europe. Want to know what Europeans think? They too wonder why black men fight our police officers and then cry when they get shot. Like us white Americans, we don't do that. Lets be honest. That black man in Ferguson stole and hit that cop while that cop was sitting in his cop car. Who does that?

My brother also agrees that blacks are dumb for not voting.

As far as the cops go, you can't send a person into the jungle or a war zone and not give him the authority to shoot when a tiger attacks.

As for black people. Please start cleaning up your hoods. Turn them into safe neighborhoods. It isn't cool anymore. You're just making yourselves look really bad and eventually the race card is going to get overplayed even with us liberals. Don't need us? You'd still be slaves without us. Don't kid yourselves.

lol.gif

Lots of really poor people up north in Michigan. No crime though.

I believe that.

But I do hate the black guys from the city who come out here to deal drugs when there are plenty of $10 hr jobs around here in factories. I remember one of them saying, "I could never work 40 hours for $400". Why not? That's how you make it out of poverty. It certainly isn't through drug dealing, dummy. He's in jail now. Got hooked on meth and tried to rob a bank. Left his wife and babies behind for 10 years. She use to drive him around to sell drugs. With the kids in the car. Why was she even with that loser? Oh and he came from a good family. She made the mistake of getting knocked up before marriage to a black guy. Women need to stop doing this. Oh and she was latino. She fell in love with him in highschool and got prego. Big dummy. She was hot too. She should have waited for marriage.

lol.gif

Problem reading? Go back to school. Get a valid GED. I said the black crime is mostly if not entirely to FEED drug habits not to feed children. The job of feeding the children falls on the government in food stamps and cash give outs. Most of the cash awarded goes to drug buying also.

My drug dealing pal gave some of it to his baby mamma, until he got hooked on meth then he even sold his moms car.

lol.gif

You have stats to back up that assertion?? Sounds wrong on a whole lotta levels!!

Greg

lol.gif

You have stats to back up that assertion?? Sounds wrong on a whole lotta levels!!

Greg
Dont really need any. If you need some go look it up and post it so we both can see I'm correct. Not really looking to prove anything to you. Just letting you know.

lol.gif

Greg
Dont really need any. If you need some go look it up and post it so we both can see I'm correct. Not really looking to prove anything to you. Just letting you know.

In short you're just giving an insight into your nonsensical existence where all crime is Society's fault!! Can you show me where black on black murders has anything to do with feeding the family??

Greg

Forum List

Back