Black Animals Set White Girl On Fire and Kill Her...

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
...the local unprepared dumb ass police officers are botching the case due to PC pressure in fighting crime. But were is MSNBC, ABC, NY Times, CNN, Washington Post etc??? Foxnews isn't even reporting the main suspects are black animals!!!

I mean imagine if white animal beat up a black girl, tossed lighter fluid all over her and poured it down her throat and then set her on fire? It would be bigger than the FAUX Ferguson outrage. N#ggers would be all over there protesting, calling for the death of whitey. Big Al, Loose Jesse, Fuckacon and the New Black Animal Party would be holding protests day and night in the streets, they would be looting, destroying cities and property and the country would be in chaos, the Racist in Chief would say this black girl looks like my kids, but since black animals did this to a beautiful innocent white girl, the media and government ignores this!

WTF is happening in this country. Now I am not about supporting the KKK and Skinheads, but why is American society allowing this type of hypocrisy? Why do we keep excusing viciousness and lawless of the black community?

I for one am god damn sick of it!

Mississippi Burning 8211 Day 6 8211 The Murder of Jessica Lane Chambers Exposes Massive Problems In Panola County Mississippi 8230 The Last Refuge

Because the left wants to rip this country apart and this is the chance to do it. They hate whites and America with every ounce of their soul. Facts or reality don't matter as they have so drained this generation of all ability to consider them that we're very close to ripping ourselves apart.

Blacks can slaughter each other within our cities at 93% of 50% of all murders in this country. Oh'that doesn't matter to the leftist.

Blacks can loot and burn stores down one second and the next they can whine about no stores building within their communities.

Blacks can kill 10 times per capita + whites, but all they seem to consider is the opposite when a cop has to defend themselves. All you ever fucking hear from the leftist media is how whites don't get it and how fucking evil we're! The left uses it to divide and destroy us. All because blacks don't want to think and consider reality.

A terrible tragedy.....

Seems a bit strange the police had to say they didn't plan on arresting anyone.

After the media blackout of the mona nelson trial in 2013, it's become clear that the press is censoring all black on white violence.

The holocaust of the white girl is quite symbolic of what ZOG has done to America.

...the local unprepared dumb ass police officers are botching the case due to PC pressure in fighting crime. But were is MSNBC, ABC, NY Times, CNN, Washington Post etc??? Foxnews isn't even reporting the main suspects are black animals!!!

I mean imagine if white animal beat up a black girl, tossed lighter fluid all over her and poured it down her throat and then set her on fire? It would be bigger than the FAUX Ferguson outrage. N#ggers would be all over there protesting, calling for the death of whitey. Big Al, Loose Jesse, Fuckacon and the New Black Animal Party would be holding protests day and night in the streets, they would be looting, destroying cities and property and the country would be in chaos, the Racist in Chief would say this black girl looks like my kids, but since black animals did this to a beautiful innocent white girl, the media and government ignores this!

WTF is happening in this country. Now I am not about supporting the KKK and Skinheads, but why is American society allowing this type of hypocrisy? Why do we keep excusing viciousness and lawless of the black community?

Mississippi Burning 8211 Day 6 8211 The Murder of Jessica Lane Chambers Exposes Massive Problems In Panola County Mississippi 8230 The Last Refuge

>>>At an earlier stage in life, sometime around 2012, Jessica was involved with a guy in this Black Squad gang circle named Bryan Rudd.<<<

Figures.

White girls should know by now that whenever they become involved, sexually or otherwise, with the lawless black man, they're going to get "burned" in every sense of the word.

My advice to them would be, Avoid the black man like the plague!

>>>At an earlier stage in life, sometime around 2012, Jessica was involved with a guy in this Black Squad gang circle named Bryan Rudd.<<<

Figures.

White girls should know by now that whenever they become involved, sexually or otherwise, with the lawless black man, they're going to get "burned" in every sense of the word.

My advice to them would be, Avoid the black man like the plague!

Black youth is out of control.

Forum List

Back