Black Lives Matter!

Black Lives Matter!

To who?
It should matter to everyone. Ignorant people like you are the ones who have been supporting the torture towards African Americans. Anybody's life matters. Why should African American's lives be less of a value than anybody else's? We're all people.

I don't give a shit about black lives anymore than other blacks gives a shit. If they really cared they'd stop killing each other, start being responsible for their own actions and stop blaming the white man for their bad choices.

I guess no one cares about anyone then because every species in the world kill each other

People kill for a variety of reasons. Then you have the blacks who kill for stupid shit like sneakers.

But thats not what you said...you said no lives matter because people kill each other. You didnt say no lives matter because people kill for reasons I deem unacceptable. You want to edit your previous post?

Btw, white people kill for being bullied...or for no reason at all. Pretty stupid

No I didn't say "no lives matter".

Want to admit you lied?

I was addressing the topic, you want to make it about everyone else and not focus on the topic. The fact is the leading cause of death for young black men is homicide.

The county's young black men are nearly six times more likely to die from homicide than young white men, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention data shows.

Homicide Leading Cause Of Death Of Young Black Men Says FAU Researcher

It should matter to everyone. Ignorant people like you are the ones who have been supporting the torture towards African Americans. Anybody's life matters. Why should African American's lives be less of a value than anybody else's? We're all people.

I don't give a shit about black lives anymore than other blacks gives a shit. If they really cared they'd stop killing each other, start being responsible for their own actions and stop blaming the white man for their bad choices.

I guess no one cares about anyone then because every species in the world kill each other

People kill for a variety of reasons. Then you have the blacks who kill for stupid shit like sneakers.

But thats not what you said...you said no lives matter because people kill each other. You didnt say no lives matter because people kill for reasons I deem unacceptable. You want to edit your previous post?

Btw, white people kill for being bullied...or for no reason at all. Pretty stupid

Want to admit you lied?

So only black lives dont matter because they kill each other but other lives DO matter when they kill each other too? My bad I thought you were being consistent.

I was addressing the topic, you want to make it about everyone else and not focus on the topic. The fact is the leading cause of death for young black men is homicide.

And whites...dont forget that!

The county's young black men are nearly six times more likely to die from homicide than young white men, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention data shows.

Cool....White kill whites more than any others. Sad but true.

Want to admit you lied?

So only black lives dont matter because they kill each other but other lives DO matter when they kill each other too? My bad I thought you were being consistent.

Until you are willing to be honest there is no use in discussing this any further.

Want to admit you lied?

Until you are willing to be honest there is no use in discussing this any further.

Thank god...I was tired of your "black murders are worst than white murders because something" routine

Want to admit you lied?

Thank god...I was tired of your "black murders are worst than white murders because something" routine

You still can't be honest. Must be a black thing.

Want to admit you lied?

You always say that when you run out of things to say

Want to admit you lied?

You always say that when you run out of things to say

More lies from you. Imagine that.

Forum List

Back