"Black Lives Matter Killing Blacks"

You are mistaking "acting hurt" with a disregard for POINTLESS discussion. I place more value on my time than to waste it going back and forth with someone who is concientously stupid enough to criminalize the majority of an entire group of people.

There is nothing "meaningful" there to be gained.

Funny - I said the same thing.

I was right - you were wrong.

Funny how that works, huh?

You are entitled to your opinion. It's like a body part that everyone has. You do not have the privilege of choosing who I decide to talk to.

See how THAT works?

I have observed that you are not the least bit interested in talking WITH anyone, but totally absorbed in talking AT every one. Conversation does not appear to be a skill you possess, so you resort to lecturing.

Congrats. You have an "opinion". This is a public forum, and we all have the freedom of choosing who we want to "converse" with or otherwise.

Don't like it? You are free to ignore me.
[/QUOTE]

Consider it done. I refuse to spend my time being lectured, when I can discuss the issues with those willing to converse.

You are entitled to your opinion. It's like a body part that everyone has. You do not have the privilege of choosing who I decide to talk to.

See how THAT works?

I have observed that you are not the least bit interested in talking WITH anyone, but totally absorbed in talking AT every one. Conversation does not appear to be a skill you possess, so you resort to lecturing.

Congrats. You have an "opinion". This is a public forum, and we all have the freedom of choosing who we want to "converse" with or otherwise.

Consider it done. I refuse to spend my time being lectured, when I can discuss the issues with those willing to converse.[/QUOTE]

Cool. That's your right. And as a final comment, you actually consider just telling someone that "you are right, and they are wrong" a conversation? Thats hilarious.

You are mistaking "acting hurt" with a disregard for POINTLESS discussion. I place more value on my time than to waste it going back and forth with someone who is concientously stupid enough to criminalize the majority of an entire group of people.

There is nothing "meaningful" there to be gained.

See how THAT works?

Don't worry dude, nobody takes you seriously. :cool:

Former Chicago Superintendent of Police Garry McCarthy said Sunday that the Black Lives Matter movement was ultimately responsible for rising crimes rates in his city and nationally because it was making it harder for police to do their jobs.

McCarthy said that the movement was responsible for a rise in "noncompliance" — people refusing to cooperate or surrender to police.

"What is happening is — and this is ironic — that a movement with the goal of saving black lives is at this point is getting black lives taken because 80 percent of our murder victims here in Chicago are male blacks," McCarthy told New York radio talk show host John Catsimatidis.
Former Chicago top cop: Black Lives Matter killing blacks | Washington Examiner
I think it's important that we focus on exactly what happens when cops interact with citizens. It's why all stops should be recorded.

I'm sorry but you don't want to escillate the situation with a cop. Speeding isn't an executable offense but failing to obey a lawful command can.

And disrespectful cops should be fired.

Maybe c

See how THAT works?

No need to apologize. I don't take anyone here seriously either, sport.

See how THAT works?

Then why are you so upset all the time?

Former Chicago Superintendent of Police Garry McCarthy said Sunday that the Black Lives Matter movement was ultimately responsible for rising crimes rates in his city and nationally because it was making it harder for police to do their jobs.

McCarthy said that the movement was responsible for a rise in "noncompliance" — people refusing to cooperate or surrender to police.

"What is happening is — and this is ironic — that a movement with the goal of saving black lives is at this point is getting black lives taken because 80 percent of our murder victims here in Chicago are male blacks," McCarthy told New York radio talk show host John Catsimatidis.
Former Chicago top cop: Black Lives Matter killing blacks | Washington Examiner
Black lives, only matter to BLM,
if blacks are killed at the hands of white cops.

I live on the SW side of Chicago,
and they(BLM) care about black lives
about as much as Jesse Jackson does!

It's a platform to promote racist propaganda
and benefit or profit from standing on the backs
of the very people they profess to advocate for.

They are not interested in changing anyone's situation...
That is how BLM and J Jackson profit and remain relevant!

To address the real issues plaguing certain black communities
would mean acknowledging the ignorance and ghetto mentality
that exists and is blamed on white society, yet,
isn't acknowledged as a priority ignored and abandoned
by those who are influential within the black community

To tackle the problem of shitheads,
you have to admit there are shitheads.

I see and deal with black shitheads....
seriously, they are in a class all by themselves!
It is learned behavior which fuels the cycle of ghetto trash
Until that is acknowledged and addressed, nothing will change

See how THAT works?

What qualifies you to assume that I am upset? I don't think that we know each other.

What qualifies you to assume that I am upset? I don't think that we know each other.
Your posts are usually only a few degrees less obnoxious than Ascwiper's.

Then don't read what I post if you're offended.

Problem solved.

Problem solved.
:lmao:

See what I mean?

Problem solved.

See what I mean?

What exactly do you mean? If what I post is so "obnoxious", then put me on ignore, stop talking to me and set yourself free from being annoyed.

Problem solved.

See what I mean?

What exactly do you mean? If what I post is so "obnoxious", then put me on ignore, stop talking to me and set yourself free from being annoyed.
You're funny. But it would be nice if you had a point now and then.

Forum List

Back